Shape Shifters Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options
1293031323335»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,109 Member
    Options
    The June Habit Tracker is up and ready for you! Start tracking right away and have a fantastic month!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891871/habit-tracker-june-2023#latest
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,109 Member
    Options
    AND AT LAST! You June chat thread is open too. Sorry about the delay!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891872/shape-shifters-team-chat-june-2023/p1?new=1
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,111 Member
    Options
    Hello Shape Shifters!

I’ve had a lot of outside responsibilities and haven’t been able to fulfill the ‘motivator’ role very well. Fortunately, everyone is very encouraging and supportive of one another. So, the motivation is spread out among all our team members, which is more fun, interesting, and sustainable in the long run. It’s great to have an active core group posting frequent updates, and I hope we can keep expanding the core. Keep up the good work!

Special thanks to @jessicakrall8 for the long time team leadership, with merged teams and regular weekly challenges for the full F2F group membership, and @Pupowl for posting daily inspiration and insights, beautiful photos, and keeping track of all the steps and weigh-ins along with Jessica.

There are so many people working ‘behind the scenes’ to calculate and post results (thanks @minstrelofsarcasm!), set up all the spaces for people to interact and support one another (thanks @jugar!), and keep all the moving parts running smoothly. I appreciate all your work!!

@PatriceFitnessPal I wish I could properly convey what you mean to all of us, Patrice, but I'm afraid I couldn't find enough ways to say "You're amazing!" I'm so glad we found you. Don't ever doubt your effect on this team! I think you're right in that we have an amazing group that all work together for the good of the team. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK, right?!!

BIG VIRTUAL HUG, my friend!!!
    Jessica
    ym8na8hkypcc.png
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    The link for the June chatroom wraps around to a 2nd line, so if you're cutting/pasting it, make sure you get the whole thing...here's the link again and I just tested it to make sure it works, then I noticed some of the quotes asking about it, only had the first line...

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891872/shape-shifters-team-chat-june-2023/p1?new=1

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    5y4yduijc92m.gif

We're missing two weigh-ins for the week:
    @angmarie28
    @eahrenee x2

Please report in today and thanks!

Steppers, check the chart and report your steps to catch up. Thanks!

Jessica
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Steps

5/31 - 11,882
    6/1 - 19,131
    6/2 - 4,983
    6/3 - 12,560
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Cyncia1028
    SAT June 3rd = 10,644
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Saturday steps 3383
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,243 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Fri 6/2: 10,395
    Sat 6/3: 12,000 (estimate)

I'd like to keep going with the step challenge in June - same 10,000 step goal.
    But I may not hit my goal every day, if I start riding my bike like I'm hoping to.
This discussion has been closed.