Options
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW 226
    CW 226
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,120 Member
    Options
    The June team chat thread is open! Please continue to weigh in here through the end of Saturday. Go to June for (re)introductions, goal setting, and planning:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/post/discussion/social-groups?groupid=114605

Enjoy!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    The June team chat thread is open! Please continue to weigh in here through the end of Saturday. Go to June for (re)introductions, goal setting, and planning:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/post/discussion/social-groups?groupid=114605

Enjoy!

Sorry, but link takes it nowhere it says to add new discussion and on the main page it doesn't show our group for June
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    I will let you know if that ever happens! But I am happy to do those things, so it will be fine I am sure. Just want to say again that I am very impressed by your stepping. I see you changed your goal for June to 10k. That is really awesome!
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Here is the card for today. Happy Saturday <3
    b2wtt70y9kx0.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Our June chat will be up soon! Looks like they forgot about us. :lol:
  • Jlswensen
    Jlswensen Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Jlswensen
    Weigh Day: Saturday
    PW: 218.2
    CW: 217.0
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

Enjoy!

Something seems to be wrong with the link.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 275 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @Pupowl Sorry I thought I posted Sunday. Did I miss any other one?

Steps
    Sunday 2032
    Wednesday 6340
    Thursday 4952
    Friday 4479
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 I can't open June chat
  • Pupowl
    Options
    alleykat69 wrote: »
    @Pupowl Sorry I thought I posted Sunday. Did I miss any other one?

Steps
    Sunday 2032
    Wednesday 6340
    Thursday 4952
    Friday 4479

No, we were just missing Sunday, so you are all good now, thank you.
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Steps update:

5/30 8191
    5/31 16,223
    6/1 10,624
    6/2 16,417
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start my weekend but have a full day of house painting and a little bit of lawn care lined up. It's fire season here and the forest is very dry.

Have a good day everyone!

I hope you were satisfied with the progress you made painting. It sounds as though you’ve accomplished a lot with the renovations after your unexpected move. Congratulations on your ability to respond positively to the changes! It’s not always easy to adjust during times of transition.

Keeping to yard care in check will likely help prevent the spread of fire, and keep it a safer distance from the house. Stay safe!

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,334 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    As part of my morning bible study/journaling I have been working through 100 Days to Freedom from Overeating. Today was Day 37 about community. From the book
    A vital part of finding freedom with food is being able to find a group of people who are dedicated to the same goals you are.

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for being that group! :)

@TexanMom8152 - Thank you for taking the time to post the comment above. It made me smile! Many group members liked it, too. 👍🏼 A sense of community and belonging — so important!

I add my gratitude to the ShapeShifters! 🙏🏼

• Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I hurt like I've been in a rock tumbler over night. Coffee+ibuprophen+tiger balm! *ROAR!* Hahaha. Another day of living room remodeling. The room has carpet that is 30 years old and the original aluminum Venetian blinds (now yellow - originally probably white or beige..) It has that stick-on-vinyl faux wood trim everywhere and I'm coating it with primer and painting it white. It's finally getting an update from the late 80's. From ceiling to floor it's getting redone. Have a good weekend everyone!
This discussion has been closed.