Options
    Steps Update:

5/28- 11,809
    5/29- 10,066
    5/30 - 9,955
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    @pupowl - your trails make me want to go running / trotting along them, they're incredible. What do you plan to plant in your garden?

I'm trying to start some Rhododendrons from seed and make a hedgerow of sorts.

We also had a critically endangered species show up here recently, a sunflower sea star, they're a starfish with a lot of legs. I guess almost all of them had died during the starfish wasting disease. I haven't seen them personally yet though, but it made the front page of the newspaper :D

I feel better this week so am getting quite a bit done. This morning was gardening / weeding / watering.

Have a great Wednesday!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7
    I just have several different kinds of seed mixes. Different types of wildflowers, stuff for butterflies and a little box with seedbombs. The only specific thing I got is giant sunflowers. They are lots of fun if they do well. All these flowers should also spread themselves out again, so I likely won't have to buy new stuff every year. It is very cheap. I already poured a lot of money into the garden for plants, so seeds it is this time around. If it doesn't end up doing well, I will have to think of something else, but let's just hope it will!
    Glad to hear you are feeling better. I also just watered all my plants. It's so much work when you have to fish it up out of barrels one bucket at a time, ugh. More steps though, so yay?

rsszrsii1qwq.jpg
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    steps:
    5/26 9,431
    5/27 13,861
    5/28 16,421
    5/29 13,700
    5/30 13,411

I'd love to continue with the step challenge through June but think I need to lower my goal as I've been way more active through activity that doesn't pick up steps (cycling and hockey). I'll aim for 13.5K steps in June as I plan to keep up those other activities.

thanks for organizing @Pupowl and @jessicakrall8 !!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Ok. Quick question and maybe I've missed it since I'd been out of the net. But is there a link for the month of June
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,127 Member
    Options
    Ok. Quick question and maybe I've missed it since I'd been out of the net. But is there a link for the month of June

@Armygirlarmyof1 June's stats don't start until Sun Jun 4th, so the chatroom will open on the 3rd. MODS will pop in and post the link when it's ready.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,127 Member
    Options
    Lots of nice losses this week...WTG y'all!! :smile:

@pupowl Beautiful pictures today...love the deer and especially that tiny little grey and white bird...so precious!!

Had a very busy couple of days at work with our CIO in town from Israel. He took us to lunch today but there were lots of meetings and regular work too...hectic week. Looking forward to things slowing down Thu/Fri!

Jessica
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8, ok. Ty. I thought I'd missed something 🤔 somewhere since I'd been out of the net for several days and I'm trying to get back into routine again.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Thank you! That bird was the european pied flycatcher. I thought it was very cute as well. Hope you get to relax soon! <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a really busy day yesterday. First I went for another walk. This was one I hadn't done before. It started at the visitors center where they have the nice garden as well, so I had to bike a bit first. Weather was very nice and the walk was pretty too. The only annoying thing was a section of gravel. Not tiny rocks, but fairly large chunks which was pretty painful in my barefoot shoes. I saw several roedeer again and lots of cute birds (yellowhammer, barnswallow and common chaffinch in that order on the pictures).
    I got groceries when I got home and forgot I wanted to make a dentist appointment (just a check up), so then I had to go out again for that. In the afternoon I had a vet check up for Tinus. This was mainly due to miscommunication; the vet thought that Tinus was still limping badly. Anyway, the appointment was free and we are stopping the medication soon to see how he does without. In the evening I watered my entire garden and then I was pretty dead so I went to bed at 19:00. Happy Thursday everyone <3
    iwiqy8zbud92.jpg
    peye24pjbzk6.jpg
    s679jivnweyd.jpg
    wfvu2n37j0sc.jpg
    wli5arxav1g1.jpg
    2isp3ak1087j.jpg
    evdlsfua9w5q.jpg
    vf7lbf9npgyr.jpg
    ogufm9msq8pt.jpg
    ersdstfn79j2.jpg
    lmbz9gc00yrj.jpg
    4rikr32ff6um.jpg

• Pupowl
    Options
    Here is todays card
    1c246gbs637s.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/31 6,063
    I have all of my steps in for May - let me know if that's not right
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/31 6,063
    I have all of my steps in for May - let me know if that's not right

Are you doing this step count for June. I'm new to this group. If so can I join in?
This discussion has been closed.