Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Fri 5/26: 10,551
    Sat 5/27: 14,907
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,242 Member
    Options
    Great pictures, @Pupowl.
    I am envious of your access to such beautiful surroundings. I have to drive ~100 miles to find anything comparable. I'm curious: what's the purpose of the structure in the last photo you posted?
    Pupowl wrote: »
    6ydes96owlsm.jpg

• alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    alleykat69
    weigh in Sunday
    PW 202.2
    CW 198.5

I did put in some steps this week but forgot where I left off. So i'll just put them all in. Sorry @jessicakrall8
    Sunday 5387
    Monday 4118
    Tuesday 5342
    Wednesday 3783
    Thursday 6000
    Friday 4515
    Saturday 4725
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    cre804 wrote: »
    Hi, I’m just poking my head in here to let y’all know my knee replacement surgery was a success. I’m still recovering, but I’m making progress and will start outpatient PT next week. I’d like to be moved off the support team and start back with the team in June. I still won’t be 100% but I’m trying to get back to my routines as best I can. Thanks!

I’m so glad to see your post. I’ve been wondering about you. Welcome back!!!

• Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl, which country are you in? I thought you were posting photos from the East Coast (US) initially, then guessed UK, and now I'm at a loss ;-P. lol

My hair needs done, I'm not going to feel right about anything until I fix this nest on my head. That's the mission for today, besides cleaning and some cooking 😎
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,124 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onederland, @alleykat69 !!! Tell us how good it feels to be there!!! What's your secret? What have you learned about yourself on this journey so far?!!

sq4vvvy6cc10.jpg
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Hi, I’m just poking my head in here to let y’all know my knee replacement surgery was a success. I’m still recovering, but I’m making progress and will start outpatient PT next week. I’d like to be moved off the support team and start back with the team in June. I still won’t be 100% but I’m trying to get back to my routines as best I can. Thanks!

I'm hoping @cre804 , that you received my message I left you?? I was just checking on how you were feeling...so good to hear from you and that it's going well post-surgery!!

Please give me your current weight to use as the start weight for June and let me know what day of the week you want for your weigh days. I've left a note for the MODS to put you back into active status. Welcome back!
    Jessica
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    cyncia1028

Sunday weigh-in = 221.6

Steps
    Tues 5/23 = 7,887
    Wed 5/24 = 10,263
    Thurs 5/25 = 4,596
    Fri 5/26 = 6,858
    Sat 5/27 = 10,160
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sun, May 28, 2023
    PW: 175.2
    CW: 176.0 (gain 0.8 lb)
    Wrong direction, but I wasn't focused on tracking & steps this week. I can do better. o:)

LTD (May 2023): 2.8 lbs
    Highest weight: 182.2
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Great pictures, @Pupowl.
    I am envious of your access to such beautiful surroundings. I have to drive ~100 miles to find anything comparable. I'm curious: what's the purpose of the structure in the last photo you posted?
    6ydes96owlsm.jpg

@frankwbrown
    Thank you so much! I do know I am very lucky to have this place so close to home. That picture shows the bird lookout wall. It has small windows at the top that you can open so you have a view of the water without spooking/disturbing the birds too much. Here is a picture from the top and the view you get through one of the openings.

idk8z5os6qct.jpg
    bycd4z2s3lh7.jpg

• cre804
    cre804 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

I'm hoping @cre804 , that you received my message I left you?? I was just checking on how you were feeling...so good to hear from you and that it's going well post-surgery!!

Please give me your current weight to use as the start weight for June and let me know what day of the week you want for your weigh days. I've left a note for the MODS to put you back into active status. Welcome back!
    Jessica

I haven’t seen any messages to me. I don’t know if I don’t know where to look, or if it’s only by looking at every single message?

The first week was really rough but I am improving daily. I was too groggy to do much til I stopped the pain meds. I’ve had in home therapy and start outpatient next week. I also have my six week follow up with my surgeon on Wednesday. I’m up to walking about a quarter of a mile at a time and I’m trying to increase it a little each day.

My Sunday school class set up a meal train so we were well fed for a few weeks. But I did get hungry because I had to depend on my husband to bring me food. (I was stuck upstairs for two weeks) When I finally came down and made it to the kitchen, 😱. My husband had not cleaned a thing. And my cupboards are a disaster! I’ve been cleaning up a little at a time but, geez, what a mess!

Last night I went to the grocery store for the first time since my surgery so I consider that a milestone. Hopefully I’ll be cooking some this week.

I guess I’ll continue with a Friday weigh-in. My current weight is 192.0

• KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    f1kd2mfj3vh6.jpg
    We're missing 4 weigh-ins for the week (incl today):
    @eahrenee
    @KHill875
    @CasandraW
    @vicky2767 x2

@eahrenee Please post your steps from 5/8 - 5/26...thanks!
    @KHill875 Please post your steps from 5/13 - 5/26...thanks!
    ALL WALKERS...please post your steps through yesterday 5/26...thanks!

Jessica

Jessica,
    Can I please be moved to maintenance group for a little while? I have started summer vacation and I have completely lost track of what day is what. We have been so busy and it is not fair to the group. Also, my phone over heated the other day on a walk. I lost a lot of my steps and did not have anything to track steps for a few days. We have also been spending all day in the pool, so my steps are non-existent. I am planning on joining the group in September if I can.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options

Jessica

I haven’t seen any messages to me. I don’t know if I don’t know where to look, or if it’s only by looking at every single message?

You go to the main screen in MFP...here's a screenshot and you'll see I sent the message yesterday afternoon...sorry you couldn't find it...I was just checking on you...glad you'll doing well!
    Jessica

16l3uiuqwa3t.png
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @KHill875 I've left a message for the MODS to move you the Support team for the summer. Enjoy the time with the family and we'll see you here in September! Time spent in the pool can be great exercise too...take advantage of that as well! Take care!
    Jessica
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,242 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Great pictures, @Pupowl.
    6ydes96owlsm.jpg

@frankwbrown
    Thank you so much! I do know I am very lucky to have this place so close to home. That picture shows the bird lookout wall. It has small windows at the top that you can open so you have a view of the water without spooking/disturbing the birds too much. Here is a picture from the top and the view you get through one of the openings.

idk8z5os6qct.jpg
    bycd4z2s3lh7.jpg

I love it! What a great idea!

Apparently, the idea has occurred to a lot of people...
    So now, I want to find some of these places...
    https://www.dreamstime.com/photos-images/bird-watching-platform.html
    https://pl.pinterest.com/alicjaprusinska/bird-watching-tower/
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

Jessica

You go to the main screen in MFP...here's a screenshot and you'll see I sent the message yesterday afternoon...sorry you couldn't find it...I was just checking on you...glad you'll doing well!
    Jessica

16l3uiuqwa3t.png
    Hmm, I couldn't find it on the app so I checked my laptop and I don't see it. The last message I received was from 2021. [/i]
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onederland, @alleykat69 !!! Tell us how good it feels to be there!!! What's your secret? What have you learned about yourself on this journey so far?!!

sq4vvvy6cc10.jpg
    Jessica

thank you. it feels great. being aware of what I eat and no more mindless snacking has helped. going to the gym 3 to 4 days aweek feels good too. up my protein and veggies. sticking to just meat, veggies and fruit. the good stuff. I can't believe how much I lost this week. feels good.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I completely forgot to post the card yesterday, so here are 2 for today! Happy Monday everyone <3
    sn4sf4l6kxfw.jpg
    hyfwsfz59gmy.jpg

This discussion has been closed.