Username: Trooworld
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW: 227.8
    CW: 226.8

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,903 Member
    Options
    @tfelts147 Great job!

@laurelfit57 I'm so sorry to hear this. This is a great time to start fresh. I hope sleep gets better for you. Hugs!

@FushiaKat Great idea for the challenge. I stay inside, too much myself.

@vegan4lyfe2012 I hope he comes on his own.

@Katmary71 Sounds like a busy day. Good job planning the Dairy Queen visit. Have a great day!

@DrewsAnna New day, new week, new month! Perfect time to start anew. Aww, the kitties are adorable! What a pretty mommy. And I love the rug.

@sleepygirl79 I hope you get over your cold soon. I don't think there is a June thread yet, they will post here when there is.

@Cornanda My husband told me to just track everything I ate and not worry about changing anything yet, just get a baseline. That took the guilt out of tracking unhealthy things. Congrats on tracking and being under! Yay for exercise!

Hi all. I lost a pound and I can only attribute that to beginning to track again. I hope you all have a great Friday.

4th of July challenge: tracked 100% of what I ate

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,094 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Looking forward to get started. Just looked at the June Spreadsheet, and it has my weigh-in day as Tuesday. I had requested Wednesday - can this be changed?
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    The June team chat is open! Please continue to weigh in here through the end of Saturday. Go ahead over to the new chat to post (re)introductions, set goals, make plans, and get ready to have a great month:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891811/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-june-2023/p1?new=1
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    ddainiak wrote: »
    Looking forward to get started. Just looked at the June Spreadsheet, and it has my weigh-in day as Tuesday. I had requested Wednesday - can this be changed?

@ddainiak All set for Wednesday! And welcome!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,976 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 126.2
    CW: 125.6

I have a loss this week because I was doing some fasting. The fasting was not for the purpose of weight loss, but to reduce some inflammation.
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 219.0
    Todays Weight: 219.0
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    The June Habit Tracker is up and ready for you! Start tracking right away and have a fantastic month!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891871/habit-tracker-june-2023#latest
This discussion has been closed.