Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options

Replies

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    @vegan4lyfe2012 congratulations on your beautiful new granddaughter! Watching my parents become incredible grandparents has been such a joy for me and the bond they have with my children is the greatest gift. Enjoy every moment of this new role!

@Katmary71 hey that’s great news about the FMT pill! In Canada everything seems to be slower so I’m not sure when that might be an option here. I already had a neighbour offer to donate some poop lol! The transplant would have been the next step in treatment if I had failed my third round. Although I absolutely believe my gut is wrecked. I’ve read it takes up to 3 years to repopulate but it doesn’t surprise me that it can take a lifetime. I took it for granted my whole life. I’m just flooding myself with probiotics, avoiding triggers - dairy and alcohol - and hoping for the best every day.

Great news - 6.5 km yesterday and 10k today.
    Have a great Wednesday!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,918 Member
    Options
    @Jactop ONEDERLAND!!! Woo hoo! Congratulations!

ckuwuw4buffm.jpg
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,918 Member
    Options
    @Mariamamjad Congrats on the loss!

@DJill68 Wow, what great work! Those are very detailed quilts. Thanks for sharing! I'm sorry about the news about your FIL. He sounds like a very active guy, that's too bad this is making him not want to leave the house. Good job sticking with your healthy plan. Awww, what a sweet pic! Hugs!

@txcritter69 Great pics, what a nice family! Thanks for sharing.

@tfelts147 Great job with your tracking and steps! I hate car buying, I'd rather go to the dentist lol. Ooh a convertible, that sounds fun!

@shaunarlr83 Yay for trying something new! I love the pics, the food looks yummy.

@vegan4lyfe2012 Hahahaha and thanks! I loved the book "Are You There God, It's Me Margaret". Please let me know how the movie is! Did you make a plan for your mindless eating?

@FushiaKat Thank you!

@19shmoo69 I love it!

@Katmary71 Yes! Great no zeros, as usual! Your kitties are so beautiful. How are you feeling?

@gjaholy33 You are having a fantastic week!

I'm doing okay but gotta get to work. Have a great day!

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Drank the minimum amount of water (50 oz), tracked my meals.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • DJill68
    DJill68 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very sweet comments from this group! I will learn how to make a post and tag people in it hopefully. Had a good day so far. Even took a well deserved nap! Gonna go make dinner and then go walk the track at our community center. Thanks everyone for your kind words!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    May 3 checkin

Cycled 10km
    Attended a seminar on gut health (the school board put it on for free for caregivers, I considered it lucky timing)
    Ate a buttload of chocolate eggs.

I guess I’d consider that two steps forward, one step back. Let’s go for only forward tomorrow.

Have a good night, everyone!
  • tfelts147
    tfelts147 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 Nice Camaro!! Ours is a mustang and Ohio has been teasing us with a couple nice days every now and then... but still to chilly!!
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    0jhidpp54p0q.jpg

With all these pix of pets I thought I would share a pic of my pet. We call him Java.

I wish there was a laugh button cause I could not move on with out a 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 on the floor.
This discussion has been closed.