Username: Jactop
    Weight in day: Monday
    PW: 199.8
    CW: 200.8
  • DJill68
    DJill68 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday Team!

Love all the gardening pics! Something about growing my own food, fulfills me and I love to see what others are growing. It’s definitely a labor of love! So far we have planted: tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, green beans, cabbage, lettuce, garlic chives, herbs, jalapeños, and potatoes. The cold weather stuck around so long, we are a little late to the planting game. My blueberry bushes aren’t doing well this year.

@19shmoo69 - Your wife has been in my prayers. Hope she is doing better.

Oh, I am getting ready to go join a gym. I am so nervous! I am so out of shape and have several physical challenges like possible torn rotator cuff and a torn labrum in my hip. I’ve had hip and back surgery too. Getting old and fat sucks! Wish me luck.

• micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,009 Member
    Options
    @PaulyJoMomma - Paula, first let me say: Thank You for your Service to our country! WHATEVER support you need in your weight loss journey, I will do whatever I can to support you. My highest weight was 220 lbs and I currently weigh 127.2. You can do it too. Weighing myself daily, diligently tracking my food intake, and exercising daily is how I did it (and how I maintain it). You are already practicing those healthy habits, so you are well on the way.
    -Mica
  • DJill68
    Options
    Looking for a walking partner for next weeks challenge. Any takers?
  • micaroo4
    Options
    @djill68 - I'll be your partner! I do about 90K steps/week.
  • DJill68
    Options
    @micaroo4 - Awesome! You may not want to be my partner though. I’m lucky to get 4000 a day and that’s with walking the track at our community center. Hip issues.
  • DJill68
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I’m having too much fun coming up with walking team names!
    :D:D:D

Sole Sisters
    Blister Sisters
    Dynamic Duo
    Pace Makers
    Steady & Sweaty
    Pavement Pacers
    Bunion Brothers
    the Walking Tread
    Steamy Nuts & Butts :D

• micaroo4
    Options
    Determined Divas
    Red Hot Chili Steppers
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 238
    CW: 239
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 218.6
    Todays Weight: 219.2
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Daily Post ~ Friday

Track ~ yes
    Calories ~ MFP yes, WW No
    Exercise ~ walked during lunch and cleaned

Goals/Day/Comments:

Got one day of exercise in. Will do better next week
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Daily Post ~ Saturday

Track ~ Yes
    Calories ~ WW No, MFP Yes
    Exercise ~ No
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,586 Member
    Options
    @AmbersWay oh my gosh that tiny kitten, I hope your husband catches it!

@micaroo4 I’m sorry to hear about Rich’s A1C, I think you have good eating advice for him, those are great places to start. My gosh his plate is full right now, prayers for both of you. Red Hot Chili Steppers is the best, I love that one!

@Cornanda I’ve been wanting to see the Van Gogh exhibit, glad you were able to do that! Sounds like a fun time with your company.

@PaulyJoMomma Hi Paula, welcome to Mission Slimpossibles!

@trooworld Have a wonderful time at the beach! That’s super close, wow! When I went to UC Santa Cruz and lived in the dorms if I left my window open the seals barking would keep me awake.

@DJill68 You have all kinds of great stuff in your garden! I don’t know what happened but I ended up with no jalapenos and I had different pepper seeds, I’m going to have to go buy them now. Good luck at the gym! Honestly I started out having major anxiety like a loudspeaker was going to announce a chubby disabled new chick was attempting to use machines but after some time I got over that “spotlight” feeling. I love those names for walking teams!

Hi team! Made it to the VFW and helped with the military care packages, I’m totally worn out and the tub is almost full so I’m going to make this short. Pics are from this morning, in the group photo I’m 3rd from right (I always stand awkward since it’s hard to stand). Have a great Sunday! I'm going to my parent's for my nephew's birthday, we're going to a restaurant by them so I won't be around tomorrow night, hope you all have a great Monday as well! bzbl129dr4xf.jpg

No Zero Days
    - Great water
    - Stretched and did 1 arm cardio video

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,918 Member
    Options
    @askewcr Congrats on the loss!

@DJill68 Good luck at the gym, I hope it went well. Fun names for your walking team! Wow, you will have a great garden! I just got some seeds and I am planting mini bell peppers (in a container outside) and in my Aerogarden:
    French thyme
    Heirloom spearmint
    Heirloom Italian oregano
    Cilantro
    Italian Genovese basil
    Red & yellow pear tomatoes

@Katmary71 Thank you! Yeah, it is very close and I don't get there as often as I should. That is so cool about the seals in Santa Cruz. I hope you have fun at your parents for your nephew's birthday. What a great thing you are doing for the military!

@tammymccrady6278 Congrats on the loss!

@AmbersWay WOO HOO! Congrats.

@Cornanda That is so cute!

Hi all. My plans change like the wind on the weekends and I find it very hard to pretrack on them because of this. We did go to dog beach but then we went for breakfast, went to the zoo for a couple of hours (lots of steps!), and then I came home and read for a bit. I ate a light dinner because I just wasn't hungry. Today's pictures are from yesterday's zoo trip, an orangutan baby with mother and a different orangutan with a blanket shielding themselves from the sun. Have a great day!

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Over 12,500 steps, light dinner.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."

ucol6c3a79uu.jpg
    faqwrek2wv42.jpg
This discussion has been closed.