Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,082 Member
    Options
    leonadixon wrote: »
    @broncobuddee @jugar

I would like to re-join the group if possible! I had both my knees replaced! One in June of 22 and one in November of 22. I am ready to do this again! Please let me know what I can do?

No problem! Just post your weigh-in day, starting weight (from last week or the week before if you can - a guess will do), your weight from the chosen day this week - just the usual weekly thing! Then you're back up and running. Good for you getting your knees done. My husband had both done quite a few years ago, and it gave him a completely new lease on life. Welcome back!

@broncobuddee I added Leona to the list, but you will need to fill in the weigh-in day and weights. Thanks!
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Sunday
    SW: 175
    PW: 171.2
    CW: 172
    😩
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,976 Member
    Options
    @DJill68 - We are partners - let the stepping begin!
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Mornin' folks!
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU LOSERS!😉

@PaulyJoMomma Thank you for your service! Welcome to an amazing group of people!
    @trooworld Glad you had a wonderful day yesterday!
    @DJill68 That is some serious mowing! I don't get to mow our yard due to allergies. Before we figured out it was part of my problem I we use a push mower on our 3 acres for exercise. It would really wear me out.

Sorry, but this is going to be short. My mind is in a sad place right now.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!☀️

• sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    SW 232.2
    PW 223.4
    CW 220.2

Sorry I have been MIA this week. Unfortunately I have not been able to keep up with the comments, but it looks like there are some pretty cute pets out there
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

6t2u6a3k92my.png
    qqi39xst2od8.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    lwy5kbip5jmn.png

By Pounds
    cnm2bitdz7do.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    oclkaf6aem4n.png

By Pounds
    hovnzarh6c9k.png
    ifo3xfm56a3b.png

Team Winners
    aiijswqg832t.png
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 269
    C. W. 269
  • micaroo4
    Options
    @DJill68 - I have reported my steps for Red Hot Chili Steppers - 15307. Don't forget to report your steps tonight - it won't count if you wait until Monday to report your Sunday steps.
    -Mica
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in May 7 Megnolia82

CW: 221

Sigh. It’s been a good week but obviously needs to be better and more consistent for a long time.
  • Mariamamjad
    Mariamamjad Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 – You have me cracking up! 64F in Michigan is a heat wave! Love the family photo.
    @shaunarlr83 – I’m sure you’ll have that excess off in no time with those crazy hikes you take! So happy to hear your family members are starting to eat healthy, too. It always helps when we are not in it alone. Love your hiking photos. Such pretty scenery!
    @micaroo4 – I have over 1,600 DVDs and Blu-rays. I love collecting physical media! I have all the ones I love plus ones that are so bad they should never take up real estate in anyone’s collection! I enjoy a wide variety – anywhere from B-rated to Lovecraft to revenge to killer animals and people to banned ones. I have one stack on my shelf that my kids know they shouldn’t watch because they are too extreme. Thankfully they trust me. I probably shouldn’t even keep them, but sometimes I like to re-watch. We’ve had lots of rain here, too, so my yard is quite the mess. Not looking forward to when it dries enough to mow and whatnot.
    @Bemybestby60 – Welcome! Your siblings definitely give you pause to think about your own health. You have beautiful tulips – are you an avid gardener like @Katmary71 is?
    @trooworld – I’m laughing at Violet being motivated by cheese! And good job on your water :)
    @Mariamamjad – We are here for you! What can we do to help with motivation?
    @DJill68 – Love that quilt! That is some serious work – how many hours did it take?
    @txcritter69 – What a happy, beautiful family! We need another pic of Diesel, too, tho!
    @tfelts147 – Dang! 12,000 steps is awesome! Hope your daughter likes her new car, too!

I had a fantastic visit with my therapist yesterday. He said he could tell right away I was having a good day. Just gotta stay focused. Main thing for eating is making sure I have foods ready to prevent mindless eating (which typically turns into binging). You know I’m a huge horror fan, but I’ve run out of movies to see at the theater (saw Renfield twice, Evil Dead Rise, The Pope’s Exorcist), so Hunter and I are going to watch Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret. Not gonna lie. I really want to see Beau is Afraid, but from the Parent’s guide, I know Hunter would hate the movie (she doesn’t like gratuitous nudity or bad language). I just don’t want to go by myself, so I’ll probably wait until I can just buy it. Had a great lunch of salad and a stew of veggies and barley, so I’m ready for my bag of popcorn sans butter.
    Everyone have a great afternoon and don’t forget to eat some veggies!

I'm back at it now, my weight was creeping back up to 186 around Wednesday so gave myself a kick up the backside started intermittent fasting again as I find this works best for me
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Daily Post ~ Sunday

Track ~ Yes
    Calories ~ MFP Yes, WW no but so close
    Exercise ~ Yardwork, mowing (yippee) 😂

Goals/Day/Comments:

Tracked in both WW and MFP last week. It’s interesting to see that one I’m within calories, while the other I’m over points. I think I need to just eat more zero point foods. And unfortunately need to cut back on the store bought ice cream. Need to figure out how to work my Ninja Ice Cream maker so I can make my own “healthier” ice cream.

Going to get more spring cleaning done this week and hopefully ready to paint my interior walls by the end of the month. Then maybe start working on that patio I always wanted after the painting is done.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Yes agree so many kind comments. The same with me I need to tag members. I am using my phone to comment. My fingers keep on hitting the wrong letter.
    Well today is my regular day I weigh in.
    I have been preoccupied with the daily routines life. I can't figure out how I did everything plus work 3 part-time jobs. I thought retirement would of been easier.

Previous Wednesday weight 188 lbs
    Current Weight 187 lbs
    I have been tracking my food intake.

Now if it would just stop raining.
    Wow busy busy
    6z8npjjzqlrf.png
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    GabiV125 wrote: »
    Username: GabiV125
    Check in day: Thursday
    PW: 124.2
    CW: 123.5
    Awesome 👌🏽
    0b366zblk5ph.png
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,905 Member
    Options
    @fairymange @DJill68 @txcritter69 Great job getting onto the leaderboard! Congrats!

@laurelfit57 @Sleepygirl79 @Mariamamjad Congrats on the losses!

@txcritter69 Thank you! Sorry about your gain. Next week will be better! <3

@19shmoo69 HAHAHAHA!

@gemwolf110 Great job Sunday. Healthier ice cream sounds like a good plan. I need to do the same with my Yonana maker. I haven't opened it and have had it for probably 6 months lol.

@DJill68 Yeah the weekend kind of flew by, right? I hope your garden is okay! I can relate to your sleep problems, and so can some others on here. I average 6 1/2 hours a night. Melatonin doesn't help me, nothing seems to. I wake up 3-4 times a night and sleep lightly. Great loss!

Hi all. I had a low-key day yesterday, I donated blood and it left me not feeling well (I donate double red blood cells, not whole blood, so it takes more out of me). I came home and slept on the couch and ate leftovers for dinner. In the morning, the dogs got in a fight and I tried to break them up and ended up getting bit in 3 places. I'm okay but I was depressed all day because of it.

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Light dinner, avoided fast food at lunch.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have to start out by saying that I am absolutely loving all these pictures! I am afraid I am once again so far behind that I won’t be able to comment on all the posts.
    Huge congrats to @Jactop and @Ambersway pool p for entering Onederland!!! Also to @19shmoo69 and @shaunarir83 on 40 lbs down!!!
    @19shmoo69 your coffee pictures make me feel I am missing out lol OL
    @DJill68 my mom is also a very healthy 94-year-old. I am so sorry to hear about your FIL.
    @Katmary71 the food bank farm looks absolutely beautiful! You and your boyfriend are such a great looking couple! Love the picture♥️
    @micaroo so sorry to hear the news about Rick, I really like your suggestions.
    @Cornanda Gus is way too cute!! I love that he loves the horse races🤣
    @trooworld love the picture of the orangutans, so cute! do you have a season pass to the zoo again this year? Good for you for donating blood! I had hepatitis C, and I’m not able to, always wish I could.
    It has been such a nutsy week here. It is spring, our temperature is usually about 14 to 16°C/60 to 65°F. We started out the week at 30 to 34°C/ 92 to 100°F then Saturday and Sunday we were between 8 to 10°C or about 50°F with a cold wind. So the first five days of the week I was wearing shorts and sleeveless tops, over the weekend then I was wearing light winter clothing, mainly due to, the cold wind. Today and for the next three days, we are supposed to have thunderstorms. We need the rain, so desperately, with that crazy heat we have so many wild fires that are burning in our province, so many people displaced:(. It is amazing to us in Alberta that this is our spring, they are talking about another heat dome for next week.
    I really wasn’t prepared for the first one and the first day did not do well. I am still pretty limited in exercising, I am trying to get more steps in, while still listening to my body and not overdoing it with my hamstring. On Tuesday it got up to 33, I honestly didn’t have the right food in my house. I just don’t have much of an appetite when it is that hot, I really didn’t have fresh fruit and veggies on hand, so didn’t really eat during the day. By about 8 o’clock that night when it cooled off, I was shaky and ravenous. I went over by about 100 cal which wasn’t bad, but I really have to make sure that I have all my fresh fruit and veggies in the fridge so I can spread out my food throughout the day so I don’t end up in that shape again.
    I have been trying to get to the park really early in the morning with Vannie, before it heats up. I take some jumps and have her run a mini course a few times. Vannie has become super excited about this and has developed the most annoying habit! She is super excited about this, so every time we get in the vehicle, she starts talking, it has gotten louder and louder and louder. Now she is like a child throwing a temper tantrum, wanting to get going! This week I will be doing a lot of driving with her in the back, in her crate, just driving around. If she is quiet, she will get to your brownies, if she is loud, I will just keep driving.. I figure I have three days to do this before we get into another heat dome. Keep your fingers crossed for me.🤣
    This is a picture of my dear little Vannie the day she got groomed, she looks so fancy. That lasted a total of one day, when I threw a disc for her, my aim is not good, so of course, Vannie and the disc landed in a puddle. 😂
    thy9n7x5h8g3.jpeg

• micaroo4
    Options
    @DJill68 - I don't sleep well either. Some nights it really bothers me that I'm not sleeping; other nights I'm grateful for the "extra time" to get something done. Melatonin doesn't work for me either. BTW, my Monday steps are posted...don't forget!
This discussion has been closed.