Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JUNE 2023

Options

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    @micaroo4 Slayin the strength training challenge! Your shopping sounds like a lot of fun! Talk about some serious working out today, you were on the move all day!

@tammymccrady6278 Congratulations on 30lbs down!

@askewcr Congratulations on your sugar being lower, that’s a wonderful difference! I bet along with feeling better in the mornings the no later eating is helping your blood sugar too.

@trooworld Oh no I hope urgent care is able to help with your stomach, hang in there and thinking of you.

@19shmoo69 Funny sign!

@mkksemail Wow that’s a lot of rain for this time of year! Happy birthday to your daughter! That was very sweet of you and your huband to bring her a party, I’m sure she really appreciated it.

Hi team! I wasn’t going to go to the farm as I didn’t sleep well, my brother’s cat yowled all night long and turns out she was packed full of hairballs, I’m assuming they aren’t all just from her but I keep running across them, no wonder she was so unhappy last night. I decided to go for a bit and got into it and stayed longer than I meant to dealing with basil. Ran by the farmer’s market and picked up some stuff for my dinner tomorrow night with my parent’s and went to the nursery and am ready for bed already. I have to get the house straightened up and yard cleaned up before my parents come. Have a great Sunday!

- Fairly good body mechanics but about 70% of the time.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 221
    CW 218.6

Hit the the 30 pound mark finally. So happy.

Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    SW: 175
    PW: 173.0
    CW: 172.4
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    micaroo4 wrote: »
    Nice day. Not the best weather, but not a complete wash out like Saturday. We went to the Wells Estuarine Reserve at Laudholm Farm. We didn't walk all of the trails. Many were wet and muddy from yesterday's rain. We got about 3 miles there. From there we went to Beach Plum Farm, which is headquarters for Great Works Land Trust and hiked the loop trail there. The trail is only about 3/4 miles, but there's a nice view of the dunes on Ogunquit.
    ib20yr4xs2ef.jpg
    From there we went back home and walked around Willand Pond, a hometown favorite of almost 2 miles. We came home for lunch, and will go out again shortly to walk the Dover Community Trail, which out and back I think will be about 2 miles. That will do it for the day, and it's the end of vacation. Back to work tomorrow.

Lovely!!

I'm sorry you had poor weather for your Maine vacation, mica 😞.

It's a bit dudgy today, but we're hoping to head north in RT 1, to Alewive's brewpub and farmhouse restaurant (seating on the lawn, outside) later today 🤞
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in Megnolia82

SW: 228
    PW: 222
    CW: 218.4

I actually dipped lower on Thursday but the weekend hit with weekend food and there you go. Nothing too crazy but sitting down for lunch with the family adds a lot more calories than picking at some fruit and veggies throughout the day at work.

Overall a good week! My mini goal is 215. Maybe this week I’ll hit it!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    @AmbersWay congratulations on the great total loss!

@trooworld That’s real frustrating, I’m sorry they didn’t get to the bottom of things at urgent care. I hope you’re feeling better tomorrow and won’t need to go to the ER. Gentle hugs to you.

@micaroo4 That’s an incredible amount of walking, sounds like great spots to do it! I’m sorry the rain interfered with your plans but sounds like you did amazing at working around it.

@mkksemail Have a great time at the pub and restaurant!

@megnolia82 Glad you didn’t get too crazy, I agree it’s a lot harder to eat as well with others around and being off the usual plan. Two fifteen here you come!

Hi everyone! My folks left a little while ago, I made the pasta primavera with shrimp then fruit over frozen yogurt with whipped cream, went well and sent them home with another meal of primavera and rosemary sourdough bread which has me thinking twice about saying no to a friend who offered me sourdough starter. I’d be a hot mess getting competitive to find the perfect recipes and eating too much bread so I know it’s not a good idea especially with diabetes, having bread every once and awhile I can get away with but not that often! I did a light workout then cleaned the house and yard. I’m worn out from yesterday at the farm so wasn’t as ambitious as I thought but everything went well and my dad loves his succulent I picked up. I’ve been doing better with eating and am feeling a little better about staying on track even though today was a little high.

Let’s have a great week team!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    @trooworld - I hope you feel better without going to the ER and you can celebrate the birthday when you do. Thinking of you.

@micaroo4 - your pix are beautiful! Sounds like a relaxing vacay

@Katmary71 - That's exactly what I would do with the bread- keep making batches until it was just right and then it would be so yummy I'd want to have a loaf around all the time. Stay strong!

Lisa
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you who had a loss this week and those who are still at it. 👏🏻

@trooworld I hope you’re feeling better this morning. 💐

@Katmary71 the pasta primavera dinner sounds lovely. Beware! My friend was experimenting with recipes and she shared so much with me. That’s probably why I am here. 😂😂😂😂 j/k. It’s amazing to have fresh bread in the house.

@micaroo4 your pictures are beautiful. I love green, it makes me happy. I hope you enjoy every moment.

@mkksemail dinner on the lawn sounds so nice. I hope you had a great time.

——

I feel so behind in catching up. I am reading and liking posts. You are definitely in my thoughts.

I’ve been quite busy trying to get everything done around here. Last minute errands, trying to changes schools for next year, getting the house all sorted, grabbing everything I need for traveling, grabbing gifts for my friends. I’m a delirious mess. 🤪

I’m excited though. Meeting a group of my friends tomorrow for dinner to say goodbye for a while.

I had a decent loss this week, not to hold onto will be my goal. Im down to frozen veggies and condiments in the fridge 😂. I grabbed some apples and cucumbers while I was out just for some fresh foods.

• txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Folks!

Would like to congratulate everyone who had a loss this week! "Keep up the amazing work!"

I manage to catch up on all the posts and things are really hopping in here. I will chime in as the week progresses.

Things are settling down here and life is returning to normal. Today we are gathering up the stuff from yard sale and donating what we can to our local homeless shelter. The rest is going to the local landfill.
    The yard sale had a pretty good turn out but I am SO glad it is over. It is so miserably 🔥HOT🔥 heat advisory in effect for the rest of the month.

Now we can get get back to working on the house remodeling since it is an Inferno outside😂 still have some painting in the front of the house to finish up.

It is also time to refocus on my journey! NO MORE letting people pull me off track!

I hope everyone has a great day!

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    @micaroo4 That grass is so green. Beautiful!

@megnolia82 Congrats on the loss!

@Katmary71 Thank you! I still have the stomach pains but no ER visits. Sounds like a good idea to turn down that bread starter. I'm glad you had a good day with your family.

@Cornanda Thank you! No ER trips but not feeling much better either.

@AmbersWay Thanks. I appreciate it! Not feeling much better but not worse either. Good luck getting everything ready.

@txcritter69 Sounds like a good time to stay inside and work on the house.. Good luck!

Hi all. Not feeling better but not worse either. I will talk to my doctor on Tuesday about something else and we will likely talk about this too. We just stayed home yesterday, I did cook something to celebrate my husband's birthday but it was just the two of us. I have to go to work today, unfortunately. We are short-staffed due to vacations.

4th of July challenge: tracked 100% of what I ate

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Pardon the delay in getting the results out to you - I've been out and about, and there was no time for me to sit down and make sure this was done right. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

n1bx52w74edw.png

rggr77nrv697.png
    5si5ki7etxkd.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    iill6sil706h.png

By Pounds
    zy8e7s511jbe.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    kf1uigriq2nf.png