Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JUNE 2023

Options

Replies

• tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group @fourtherecord this is a great group and so helpful and inspiring.

Great job on all the hard work and losses guys! As you can tell by the time I’m at work. Gonna be a long night but I will persevere. Sleep well all
  • Brigit02
    Brigit02 Posts: 130 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 139.6
    CW: 138.5

@trooworld Love your pictures! First time seeing a picture of you: you're so pretty! It looks like you had an amazing day. The silver building is so interesting.

~🌺Welcome to the group @fourtherecord.~

@AmbersWay congrats on the loss!

Congrats to all three team winners! 🏆
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Congrats Losers! @vegan4lyfe2012 @megnolia82 @tfelts147

Nice to see you @trooworld! Looks like a really fun and yummy day!

Welcome @fourtherecord !

Well, it's Monday and a new week begins. I did well last week, but gained. Going to give it another shot this week. 4th of July challenge- being mindful about my hunger- I'm doing well and have learned a lot from this.

Lisa
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    @vegan4lyfe2012 @megnolia82 @tfelts147 Congrats on making it onto the leaderboard!

@fourtherecord Welcome to our team! I can't wait to hear more about you and your journey.

@AmbersWay Congrats on the loss!

@mkksemail Thank you, it was! Congrats on the loss!

@Katmary71 Thank you, I had a great time! I've heard good things about that recipe, do let us know how you like it.

@Brigit02 Congrats on the loss! Awww, thank you! I did have an amazing day, it was a great adventure!

@Cornanda Thank you, yes, it was a great day! What has been your biggest takeaway from the July 4th challenge so far?

Hi all. This will be quick. I woke up in the middle of the night Saturday night with vertigo. I get it every once in a while. It makes me miserable. Right now, I'm a little off-kilter and nauseous. I could drive but feel poopy. I need to try to go to work, we are shorthanded.

4th of July challenge: Tracked 100% of what I ate yesterday.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in and post on Saturday. Was visiting family.

Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 215.2
    Todays Weight: 215.4
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,085 Member
    Options
    @trooworld - I get frequent vertigo; first started when I was about 40. Now it doesn't bother me so much. I just hang on to something so I don't fall. It helps to think of it as an amusement park ride.😁
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,904 Member
    Options
    Hi MS ... Another new member joining our awesome team ...Please welcome @mareeya88 :)
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congratulations 🎈 to those who made the leaderboard and those who had a loss.

So much to catch up on and I am here for it! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

@Katmary71 sounds like you had a great day yesterday.

@askewcr glad you had a good vacation.

@DrewsAnna the afghan is beautiful. That’s a great talent.

@txcritter69 prayers that everything goes well with the dr appt. Beautiful pic. The heat is too much for us too. That’s why I run for the summer to cooler climates.

@trooworld your trip sounds amazing. Every part of it. Especially the beignet. Hehehe yum. Sorry about the vertigo. I hope it passes soon.

@fourtherecord welcome 🤗

@mkksemail I hope your daughter has a great and safe trip. Wow a wedding and all that fun. Congratulations 🎉

I will try to send you a dm about a group that is beneficial for your daughter. For everything gov related/official/survival of it all. She needs to read the group rules though. So she knows how things work if she has questions.

@Brigit02 Congrats on your loss as well.

——

It took me all day to do this post. Im still getting settled. My youngest is feeling better but now my son is sick. These are so long barely any sleep nights. In between cleaning and meeting up with friends to give them gifts I brought, I am all tuckered out.

Hope you all are having a great week!
  • micaroo4
    Options
    @mareeya88 - Welcome to the Mission Slimpossibles!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,624 Member
    Options
    @Cornanda You made me laugh, I always start to make loser jokes on Sundays but will leave it to you. The one time it’s freakin awesome to be a loser! We just have a little over a week left until the 4th, you got this!

@trooworld Oh no hope you get through the day okay, that’s a lousy thing to have to work and drive through. Is it related to your migraines?

@mareeya88 Welcome to Mission Slimpossibles, we do intros at the beginning of the month but you’re welcome to jump in at any time!

@AmbersWay Sounds like an exhausting week, I hope your son heals quickly!

Hi friends! I did a treatment on my spine yesterday and it seems to have flared me up, stopped my workout partway through as I was getting worse. Luckily I didn’t have much going on today so I’m able to lay low and relax. Have a great Tuesday!

- Good body mechanics.
    - No zero days- under calories, healthy food, great water.
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    *Yawn* Tired! Maybe I'll sleep tonite 🤞. Only slept 4 hrs last night. String of bad sleeps, actually.

16,900 steps, 271 zone mins. Day tripped to Boston. Did NOT dress correctly for the weather !

It was 22°F warmer in Boston than in Portland today 😬. Stomped around all over downtown, dressed in long pants and a giant sweater 😬. I was dressed correctly when I stepped off the bus back home tho. Drizzly rain, gray sky, 58°F. 😝

Will check back in/catch up tmo 👏
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,904 Member
    Options
    Another new member joining your team ..Please welcome @laltt :)
  • micaroo4
    Options
    @laltt - Welcome to Mission Slimpossible!
  • Brigit02
    Brigit02 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome @mareeya88 and @laltt 🦋
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    @shaunarlr83 Congrats on the loss!

@micaroo4 Oh gosh, that sucks! I'm glad you learned to live with it.

@mareeya88 Welcome to the team! Woo hoo!

@AmbersWay It was a really fun adventure. Thanks! It sounds like that sickness is making the rounds, I hope you don't get it, too.

@Katmary71 Thanks. No, not related to my migraines (although it would make sense if it was). I'm sorry the spine treatment did the opposite. Do you think it will help after you stop flaring up?

@mkksemail Oh that stinks you aren't sleeping well. Wow, what a great step count and zone mins! Too bad about the incorrectly dressed part.

@laltt Welcome to the Slimpossibles! :D

Hi all. Well, I did not make it in to work, I was just too dizzy. I couldn't drive, so I took an Uber to urgent care and got some meds that help. I am going to work today, though. I did a little comfort eating last night. Oops.

4th of July challenge: Tracked 100% of what I ate yesterday.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello weight loss family!
    Once again, I haven't been very active on the posts. I still track everyday though. I know I haven't been trying as hard as I could be these days and the scale shows it. I sometimes just have some weaknesses and give in. I need to do better. These last few weeks have been busy, but I get next week off!! Going to the lake on the weekend, so don't assume that's going to go well in the food department. I'm trying to stay somewhat active by walking or running everyday. Last night I felt like poop, but still got the dog out for 20 minutes. Today is doing a bit better, but still seem tired.
    Good to see so many others losing some pounds! Welcome to all the new members. Here's hoping I can get down a pound or 2 for next weigh in and join you all!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,624 Member
    Options
    @mkksemail Oh no hope you got some rest! Wow great steps though!

@laltt Welcome to Mission Slimpossibles!

@trooworld I’m glad you got some help, are you feeling better today? I think it’s understandable when you’re feeling horrible to comfort eat, that’s the hardest time for me NOT to! Hope you’re on the mend.

@sleepygirl79 Hi my friend! Oh the lake sounds fun! I’m sure the dog appreciates the walk and it’s good for you too.

Hi team! Had a tough night sleeping, I did my PT leg and ab stuff and stretching then went to the farm for awhile and took care of a few errands. Having an interesting issue with a friend who is also disabled, she has an attitude because it’s hard for me to work out at night and she wants me to so she kind of made fun of me being willing to go in a hot tub at night and not in the pool. Mind you “I” am not the one who needs my hand held to do a workout and being cripple shamed by another disabled person isn’t cool, she teased me about not being up for walking in a store at night too because the store was small. Must be nice to not have pain with a disability and feel righteous enough to make fun of someone. I may pretend I’m going swimming just to shove her in the pool when she’s least expecting it! LOL I won't but it feels good to pretend I would! I’m not letting her have the disabled spot anymore and definitely not working out with her, I see why she has no one to do stuff with now. Deep breath Kathy!

- Doing my best with body mechanics, having trouble squatting down as back’s flared up.
This discussion has been closed.