Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JUNE 2023

Options

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,623 Member
    Options
    @micaroo4 Something tells me you’re going to make it do the 4th with your streak unbroken!

@mkksemail Thank you! How long is it predicted to rain?

@tammymccrady6278 Oh no that was nice of you to cover vacations!
    Lots of good weigh ins today, way to go all of you!

Hi team! Been on the go most the day, I got up and worked out then went to the farmer’s market for some fruit. The HOA meeting wasn’t too long, it was the annual meeting then the potluck was fun. Not that many neighbors went but the main crew was there. I checked on my brother’s chickens then came home after stopping at Starbucks (which put me over today shoot, forgot I had a protein drink this morning). I’d texted a picture of my banana mint flowering to a neighbor who also gardens and she was interested in some so I divided some of it and took it over and helped her trim her cat’s nails. I had been thinking of going to listen to a band tonight by myself but I’m way too tired, maybe I can hear them from my backyard for free as they’re a few blocks away. Have a great Sunday team! It’s my last night with Cali, I’m really going to miss her but Asher’s not very happy with her taking his spot next to me on the couch.

- Body mechanics good today
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all,

I've still been pretty good. Last night hubby and I went out for dinner, drinks and dancing. I did pretty good, I had half a shot and 2 drinks. For dinner I ordered 3 sliders and a side salad. I ate all of my salad one and a half of my sliders and an entire beer pitcher of water, literally. That's how they served my water to me. Lol, I thought that was pretty funny.

I didn't work on my afghan this evening because I have been going through things, trying to declutter. Believe me, lol, I am the queen of "out of sight, out of mind" lol.....

Here is a picture of the reversible afghan I'm making for my mom. The bubbly side is the front and the wavy side is the back. I really like how it's turning out.

in0dglvji2ri.jpg

Y'all have a great evening.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    askewcr wrote: »
    Good Evening Everyone!

I've been on vacation with my husband's family to Florida! Needless to say I did not weigh and have eaten some delicious food. I don't think it will be good with all of that food around me. We were gone a week and I will get on the scale in the morning. I had a ball and tomorrow is a brand new day!

You are excused for the week! You have until next Saturday to weigh in :wink: No worries!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 Thanks! Yeah it's really nice to be able to snip stuff off while I'm cooking. Congrats on being done with remodeling! Good luck with the game room/storage room. I love your pretty roses.

@AmbersWay I'm glad you made it okay.

@mkksemail What a bummer about the visa! Congrats to your DD on the marriage! That situation sounds like a big challenge. I wish her luck getting it all together. I'm glad you got the birth certificates to the UPS guy okay, and then trying to get them apostilled, wow, that was an adventure.

@Katmary71 Yes! I hope your lower back loosens up. I'm glad you had fun at the potluck. Have a great Sunday!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Great loss!

@DrewsAnna I hope you had fun out and about. What a beautiful afghan!

@19shmoo69 @megnolia82 @txcritter69 Congrats on the losses!

Hi all. I went up to LA yesterday with some friends from work. I had a great time. We took the train up and walked SO MUCH. First, we went to Little Tokyo for lunch and had ramen. Then we went to the Jean Michel Basquiat exhibit and that was inspiring. After that we went to Bottega Louie, which is a restaurant that specializes in desserts. I had a chocolate-filled beignet and I got some macarons to go for my husband. We took the train, we took the city bus, we walked around. I left the house at 6:50 am and got home at about 7:45 pm. It was a long day. Here are a few pictures. The silver building is the Disney Theater. No, I did not track.

4th of July challenge: Did not track what I ate

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."

vxl3b88gkfb5.jpg
    v6ma7ih713f3.jpg
    4sx9vtcf42b3.jpg
    gi6e1jr7kcxv.jpg
    v2n6bmdi82km.jpg
    wowtmkdg9rb4.jpg
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    SW 232.2
    PW 219.4
    CW 219.8
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,904 Member
    Options
    Hi MS... You have a new member joining your amazing group ... Please welcome @fourtherecord :)
  • fourtherecord
    fourtherecord Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Megan_smartiepants1970 !
    Looking forward to the July challenge.
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,084 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Welcome @fourtherecord
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    WI Sunday
    PW 195.8
    CW 195.4

• mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hi Four 🙋‍♀️, Welcome ! I was new in June too. Cheers!

Troo - oooo what FUN! Looks like a fabulous day ✨😎.

Happy Sunday, Slims. Be Well! Time for me to wi .....
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,195 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    F2F Slimpossibles
    WI Day:
    Sundays
    SW: 197.9 lbs, Sun 5/28 (-3.2)
    PW: 195.1 lbs, Sun 6/18
    CW: 194.7 lbs, Sun 6/18 (-0.4)

Previous Sunday Weight-ins:
    mkksemail wrote: »

Weigh In Day: Sundays*

PW (Previous Weight): 197.9
    lbs, Sun 5/28

CW (Current Weight): 196.1 lbs, Sat 6/3
    (which is an unexplained 2 lb *swoosh!* drop since yesterday, Fri 6/1, weight of 197.9 - the same as last Sunday 🤪

*Choosing Sundays to coincide with challenge start day 👍

WI Day: Sundays
    PW: 197.9 lbs, Sun 5/28
    CW: 195.1 lbs, Sun 6/4

I'm not sure if I need to request access to the Weight Tracker Spreadsheet, or if the Team Leadership does it. I tried to enter my wi info, but I only have View Access.

Oops!

CW: 195.1 195.8 lbs, Sun 6/4

F2F Slimpossibles
    WI Day:
    Sundays
    SW: 197.9 lbs, Sun 5/28 (-2.8)
    PW: 195.8 lbs, Sun 6/4 (-0.7)
    CW:: 195.1 lbs, Sun 6/11

F2F Slimpossibles