• adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    PW-221.6
    CW-221.0

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,057 Member
    Options
    We have another new member joining our amazing group ...Please welcome @fabanddetermined :)
  • Tail0rMade22
    Tail0rMade22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh-in day: 6/26/23
    PW: 193.4
    CW: 191.2

Alright! Starting to get back on track! I am now on my third antibiotic and I am starting to feel 100% again. Today I am also planning to start over and begin calorie counting. Hope everyone has a fantastic week ahead! I have a test this Wednesday for a job I'm applying for. Wish me luck!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling excited :p that I came in first place on our team for % of weight lost last week!
    I am shocked :o that I tied for 3rd place for the challenge with all the teams for pounds lost last week as now that I am in the 140s and getting closer to my goal weight it's harder to lose bigger amounts.
    I can't believe that I came in first out of all of the teams for biggest percent lost last week!! <3
    I will admit though that sometimes it feels like a "fake" win when I gain 3.8 pounds one week and then re-lose 3.6 pounds the next week (although there's a typo in the winners chart as it says 3.4 pounds) as it's the same pounds I went up and down but I also know that I could have just as easily kept the 3.8 pounds on if I didn't change course to rectify the gain!
    Proof that this challenge helps me get back on track when I have a gain. :)
    Hopefully seeing myself in the winners charts is the motivation I need to keep going.

Congrats @NachDeezy for winning the largest number of pounds lost last week out of all of the teams!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,867 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    6/18-8717
    6/19-5260
    6/20-4711
    6/21-8289
    6/22-8781
    6/23-8413
    6/24-9146
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited June 2023
    Options
    ipuo68wb7qlg.jpg

2nd reminder of the people's steps I need for June Week 3 if I don't have them in by the evening of 6/27 I have no choice but to zero them out ..Thanks for understanding

@GirlOnTheRebound 6/18 - 6/24
    @Hotspur11 6/18 - 6/27
    @BlueBaron37 6/18 - 6/24
    @Jpedno 6/18 - 6/24

• aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    6/18-1652
    6/24- 3604

Thanks!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

6/18 11,669
    6/19 10,714
    6/20 12,816
    6/21 11,174
    6/22 8,101
    6/23 8,417
    6/24 10,553
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have another new member joining our amazing group ... Please welcome @miltop53 :)
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    adianeschu wrote: »
    PW-221.6
    CW-221.0

💪🏽💪🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options

Heck friggin yeah!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    I'm feeling excited :p that I came in first place on our team for % of weight lost last week!
    I am shocked :o that I tied for 3rd place for the challenge with all the teams for pounds lost last week as now that I am in the 140s and getting closer to my goal weight it's harder to lose bigger amounts.
    I can't believe that I came in first out of all of the teams for biggest percent lost last week!! <3
    I will admit though that sometimes it feels like a "fake" win when I gain 3.8 pounds one week and then re-lose 3.6 pounds the next week (although there's a typo in the winners chart as it says 3.4 pounds) as it's the same pounds I went up and down but I also know that I could have just as easily kept the 3.8 pounds on if I didn't change course to rectify the gain!
    Proof that this challenge helps me get back on track when I have a gain. :)
    Hopefully seeing myself in the winners charts is the motivation I need to keep going.

Congrats @NachDeezy for winning the largest number of pounds lost last week out of all of the teams!

It is not fake. It is reflective of the work you put in for the week, and you put in that work. Don't ever discount that. Proud of you my friend.
  • fabanddetermined
    fabanddetermined Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We have another new member joining our amazing group ...Please welcome @fabanddetermined :)

Hi! Thanks so much for the welcome Megan!

I am so excited to be here. I know I'm getting here on the tail end of June but I can't wait to get to know you all! I am starting my weight loss journey for the millionth time and this time I am feeling determined (just for today.)

My name is TJ (pronouns are she/her) and I live in Canada! I am really hoping to just take it one day at a time and keep my determination. I think with group support and accountability, such as this, I'll do great!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I am just starting my day. This was the second task to do after drinking water...I didn't want to forget to introduce myself haha.
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Another Canuck! Yay!!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,595 Member
    Options
    adianeschu wrote: »
    PW-221.6
    CW-221.0

Nice loss!

Alright! Starting to get back on track! I am now on my third antibiotic and I am starting to feel 100% again. Today I am also planning to start over and begin calorie counting. Hope everyone has a fantastic week ahead! I have a test this Wednesday for a job I'm applying for. Wish me luck!

Congrats on the loss! Glad you are feeling better and good luck on your test.

I am so excited to be here. I know I'm getting here on the tail end of June but I can't wait to get to know you all! I am starting my weight loss journey for the millionth time and this time I am feeling determined (just for today.)

My name is TJ (pronouns are she/her) and I live in Canada! I am really hoping to just take it one day at a time and keep my determination. I think with group support and accountability, such as this, I'll do great!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I am just starting my day. This was the second task to do after drinking water...I didn't want to forget to introduce myself haha.

Welcome TJ. I live in Ontario so I am a fellow Canadian.
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    Another Canuck! Yay!!!

There has to be close to 10 of us now.

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,595 Member
    Options
    Steps: 4,948
    Log food: ✔️✔️
    15 minutes of movement:❌✔️
    Exercise: 1/4

Waiting for my daughter as she is taking me out to do some running around. My exercise today will be mini walks, abs and some arm exercises.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

You are so welcome ... This is an awesome team with lots of support and motivation ... looking forward to seeing what you can accomplish on your journey :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    Another Canuck! Yay!!!

I was born in Alberta so I am also a Canuck :)
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Welcome new members!! I saw at least 3 of you! You will be so happy here! <3
This discussion has been closed.