Downsizers Team Chat - JUNE 2023

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,761 Member
    Steps: 6,067
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️
    15 minutes of movement:❌✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise: 2/4

My diabetic check went great. She was pleased with my weight loss and thinks I am losing at a healthy rate. My A1C is in the non diabetic range still. I have to repeat my bloodwork in 3 weeks as some other tests were really low. I bought a new pair of pants yesterday and they were a size 14. That is crazy.

Four days until vacation!!!
  • whitfcan
    whitfcan Posts: 41 Member
    @lindamtuck2018
    SW: 166 lb
    PW: 164.8
    CW: 162.8

I lost all of the water weight I retained a week ago! Still motivated to keep going. : B)
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,858 Member
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

6/25 8,894
    6/26 7,869
    6/27 8,767
    6/28 9,346
    6/29
    6/30
    7/1

Vacation Notice: I will be on vacation from 7/5 to 7/12. I bought a portable scale and should be about to weigh in while I'm gone. Just FYI in case I am MIA :)
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,949 Member
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 228
    CW 228
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Steps: 6,067
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️
    15 minutes of movement:❌✔️✔️✔️

My diabetic check went great. She was pleased with my weight loss and thinks I am losing at a healthy rate. My A1C is in the non diabetic range still. I have to repeat my bloodwork in 3 weeks as some other tests were really low. I bought a new pair of pants yesterday and they were a size 14. That is crazy.

Four days until vacation!!!

You are friggin KILLIN it!! Heck yeah!!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    whitfcan wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

I lost all of the water weight I retained a week ago! Still motivated to keep going. : B)

Congrats!! Keep that attitude- You got this!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,794 Member
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 544.2
    CW - 539

New.. friggin.. decade. In another 2 weeks or so I should hit that triple digit loss. I'm on top of the world. Much love yall- Seriously can never thank this crew enough for keeping me inspired and motivated. I was expecting a couple pounds down this week, so I will definitely take 5.2 down. Ooooweee! Onward and downward!

Congrats on a new decade.. I am soooooo impressed with your journey ... You are awesome :)
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 181 Member
    aneedlecraft
    Friday check-in
    PW: 317
    CW: 316
    Knees continuing to improve - I have not used a cane at all this week. :)
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 331 Member
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (June 30, 2023)
    PW: 239.7
    CW: 239.3
  • lindamtuck2018
    @lindamtuck2018

Fantastic loss!
    SW - 630
    PW - 544.2
    CW - 539

New.. friggin.. decade. In another 2 weeks or so I should hit that triple digit loss. I'm on top of the world. Much love yall- Seriously can never thank this crew enough for keeping me inspired and motivated. I was expecting a couple pounds down this week, so I will definitely take 5.2 down. Ooooweee! Onward and downward!

A new decade! You are doing so well. If I asked you this before I apologize, what kind of changes are you seeing with almost a 100 pound loss? Thank you for all the inspiration and the support. You are an awesome teammate.
    aneedlecraft
    Friday check-in
    PW: 317
    CW: 316
    Knees continuing to improve - I have not used a cane at all this week. :)

Nice loss! That’s great news.
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (June 30, 2023)
    PW: 239.7
    CW: 239.3

Congrats on the loss! Is the wedding this weekend?
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited June 2023
    Steps: 3,107
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    15 minutes of movement:❌✔️✔️✔️❌

PW 178.6
    CW 175.6

Thrilled with this week’s weigh in. I now have lost 87 pounds.

3 days to vacation!

Question for those who use Happy Scale: This morning the app must have updated and alot of my weight entries disappeared. Is there a setting I need to change? I don’t want to manually enter all the missing weights.
  • whitfcan
    SW - 630
    PW - 544.2
    CW - 539

Wowww!!! So incredibly inspired by you to keep going. Love this! :)
  • whitfcan
    Question to anyone-Do I need to sign-up to be on this team again for the month of July? I am really enjoying myself and would love to keep going with you all! :blush:
  • lindamtuck2018
    Question to anyone-Do I need to sign-up to be on this team again for the month of July? I am really enjoying myself and would love to keep going with you all! :blush:

You don’t have to sign up each month. You are automatically added again unless you tell us otherwise. Glad you are going to stay with us.

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Username : brandi84
    Weigh In day: Friday
    PW : 194.8
    CW: 193.7
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 825 Member
    SW - 630
    PW - 544.2
    CW - 539

All done!!! You've got this!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 825 Member
    Slimmer sixties

Pw 186.9
    Cw 186.7

Small loss this week .... i don't deserve more! Summers kicked in here in southern Spain and its to hot too walk. Swimming pools open Saturday ... hoping to swim a mile at least 5 days a week and shift this last 10lb !!!
This discussion has been closed.