@micki48
    @never2late2loseweight

Thanks!
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    CW: 189.3
    Happy Caterday!
    Just a quick base-touch before getting to some chores which will help me feel better in my living spaces. My food choices this week have been better. More veggies, many fewer flour products, and generally feeling pretty good. I'm hopeful that the scale will start reflecting some of these changes in bigger ways than a few ounces at a time. One can always hope and plan...best way to hear the Universe laugh!
    Have a great day/night, everyone. Let's hope for a little more dry weather for this poor flooding state of Vermont. Our town is fine. I feel for my friends in other locations that weren't so fortunate. Stay well and keep moving, pals!
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    @cleaneater80 thank you very much.
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    PW: 153.2
    CW: 153.6

Sun- 13487
    Mon: 11480
    Tue- 301
    Wed - 3283
    Thur - 13067
    Fri - 6304
    Sat - 9674

Sorry team. No loss for me this week :(
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    I think I was in a time warp last night so I forgot to put the Saturday people in my reminder list! Here is everyone still due for this week -
    @graceojo999
    @jeezlawheeze
    @micki48 (I think you asked to be excused for this special weekend, but just in case!)
    @never2late2loseweight
    @IDebraK
    @veronica1359
    @trisha33r

Tally ho!
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    PW=78,4kg
    CW=78,4kg

Steps - 09-15
    Sunday - 11,388
    Monday - 7,360
    Tuesday - 1,997
    Wednesday - 8,495
    Thursday - 2,746
    Friday - 3,578
    Saturday - 5,062
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    @jugar thought I already weighed in and you acknowledged it. Iโ€™ll check.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    The July Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Jul 16th. Please join us for a week-long spoiling session with Self-Care Bingo! I know we could all use a little of that! Hope to see you there. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10894949/july-week-3-group-challenge-self-care-bingo#latest

Jessica :blush:
  • jugar
    Options
    It's so lovely to see your photos of the beach @micki48 and that gorgeous salad! It just needs a nice handful of arugula from my garden to make it perfect :smiley:

So many anniversaries and birthdays - I love the tea party story with your kids @conleywoods So Many Plates!!! It sounds like a lot of work that resulted in a lot of fun. Have a great vacation next week :heart:

I gave Jasper the day off today - and that gave me a chance to go to our Saturday farmer's market. I have not yet been this year, so it was about time, eh? There's a new samosa kiosk, so of course I had to try those. Yum. I did manage to skip the bread people (high risk of focaccia purchases) but got some smoked trout made locally. It is so good - some of that was on my dinner salad. After samosas for lunch, salad is good for dinner!

Tomorrow morning after tallies, I will definitely be back to pestering Jasper. I hope the weather is nice so we can toddle off onto the trails. If not, we'll work on some skills - we both need that! I hope to get back to walking a lot more again soon, too. My foot is still not back to normal, so it will get an MRI on Wednesday. I have a feeling it is just going to take time, but I guess the scan will tell if there is anything that needs help to heal. I can get around just fine, but it is certainly not up to speedy or long walking, both of which I miss! Luckily, it feels just fine in a stirrup on horseback :wink:
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @micki48 it looks like a beautiful dayfor the beach! I absolutely love the beach and am planning to go when I visit my parents in RI at the end of this month. Happy Anniversary!

It was a good day here for me. Our dinner plans changed when it started storming when we were going to grill out. My hubby mentioned eating out instead, but I found some leftovers in the freezer I was able to warm up and stayed on track ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • jugar
    Options
    Last Call! Please weigh in by 9 hours from now -
    @jeezlawheeze
    @IDebraK

Last chance to stay with the team - missing 2 weeks in a row :disappointed:
    @graceojo999
    @never2late2loseweight
    @trisha33r
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 93 Member