Replies

• Tail0rMade22
    Tail0rMade22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    Monday weigh-in day: 7/3/23
    PW: 191.2
    CW: 197

UGH. Idk what it is but I am just not doing well with calorie counting right now. I start off good and then later in the day I just don’t care and start eating whatever. Any tips on how to overcome this behavior? I think I may need to start eating smaller more frequent meals so I don’t feel like I’m dying or whatever. Been a little stressed and depressed as well which certainly isn’t helping. Really disappointed I’ve put over 10lbs back on. 😞

I log all my meals days in advance including snacks. It allows me to gameplan. I work better with structure.

Thank you! I may try to start pre-logging everything.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,069 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »

UGH. Idk what it is but I am just not doing well with calorie counting right now. I start off good and then later in the day I just don’t care and start eating whatever. Any tips on how to overcome this behavior? I think I may need to start eating smaller more frequent meals so I don’t feel like I’m dying or whatever. Been a little stressed and depressed as well which certainly isn’t helping. Really disappointed I’ve put over 10lbs back on. 😞

Big time agree with @Megan_smartiepants1970 - Pre-log so you can adjust when things come up. That's a biggy.

Are you keeping a lot of snacks/sweets around the house that you can get rid of?

I have thrown away a lot of chips which are something I tend to snack on a lot but we've been eating out quite a bit and of course those meals are usually 1,000+ calories per meal. :( The struggle is real. I'm not much of a cook so I feel kind of stuck right now.

Maybe go to Walmart and get the 100 calorie packs of nuts..I put them on salads for crunch since I am keto ...I also buy the little sugar free jello cups .... stock up on veggies with dip ... I eat salad almost daily with a steak, chicken, pork, ribs etc ..Just don't over complicate things ... You got this .. if you need more help don't hesitate to ask ... we are here to help :)

• skguptonweightloss2023
    Options
    My steps for 7/4 was 8,112.
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw 247.4
    Cw 250.6

Thank you
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options

Big time agree with @Megan_smartiepants1970 - Pre-log so you can adjust when things come up. That's a biggy.

Are you keeping a lot of snacks/sweets around the house that you can get rid of?

I have thrown away a lot of chips which are something I tend to snack on a lot but we've been eating out quite a bit and of course those meals are usually 1,000+ calories per meal. :( The struggle is real. I'm not much of a cook so I feel kind of stuck right now.

Check out wilde chips or hilo nacho chips... the hilos taste just like nacho doritos but way less carbs and they are in individual size bags. Wilde chips are made out of chicken and come in some dope flavors.

As far as going out- you have to do the to go container technique. Right when you order ask them to bring a container with your meal. When it comes out, pack half of it up so you have lunch or dinner the next day and only have to tack on half of the calories each day.

I've found some success in ordering meals from factor as well. I have them deliver 4 meals every week and get the keto variety. When in pressed for time, I just microwave one of those bad boys for 2 minutes and I'm all set.
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (July 7, 2023)
    PW: 239.3
    CW: 239.7

I need to weigh in 1 day early as we're leaving in about an hour for Columbus, OH for our daughter Olivia's wedding this weekend. I brought my work out clothes because I know we'll be doing some celebrating!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    SW 388.6
    PW 217.4
    CW 217.8

Next 5 km race is in two days
  • MotivatedM3
    MotivatedM3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    MotivatedM3
    PW:263.2
    CW: 263.2
  • MotivatedM3
    MotivatedM3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    As many of you know I am about to have my 5th foot/leg surgery tomorrow 7/7/23 so I will not be around much ... My daughter will update everyone when I am home :)

speedy recovery
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,588 Member
    Options

When you are eating out look at the menu online beforehand. That way you can find the best choice to make ahead of time. A lot of restaurants have a calorie friendly section.

When I was eating chips more often, I bought the Halloween size bags. My husband put them on a self I couldn’t reach and he was in charge of getting them.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,588 Member
    Options
    As many of you know I am about to have my 5th foot/leg surgery tomorrow 7/7/23 so I will not be around much ... My daughter will update everyone when I am home :)

Good luck
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,363 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

7/2 9,530
    7/3 7,494
    7/4 11,721
    7/5 16,012
    7/6
    7/7
    7/8
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

speedy recovery

Thank you :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Good luck

Thank you Linda :)
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Good luck Megan!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 539
    CW - 536.2

down 2.8 lbs :smiley: 2 more weeks and I gotta hit that hundo mark.. anticipation is killing me lol
  • whitfcan
    whitfcan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    SW: 166
    PW: 162.8
    CW: 164.4

Guess I enjoyed the holiday a little too much...lol :#
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    Good luck Megan!