Options

Replies

• YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday, Friends!

PW - 183.6
    CW - 183.7

Not great news, but could have been worse.

Steps and Exercise stats for the last 7 days:

Sunday (07/08/2023) - 2939 / 38m Caroline Girvan Fuel Day 21 - Leg Day Circuits
    Monday - 2784 / 38m CG Fuel D22 - Upper Body Cluster Sets
    Tuesday - 3577
    Wednesday - 5345
    Thursday - 4441 / 74m Yoga
    Friday - 1501
    Saturday - 2103 / 42m CG Fuel D23 - Glutes & Hamstrings Tempo

• healthygirlintransit
    healthygirlintransit Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    healthygirlintransit

Sunday Weigh-In
    CW: 237
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    healthygirlintransit

Sunday Weigh-In
    CW: 237

Gotta congratulate you on a great week! Down 3 pounds after a brief stall. Well done!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

29zgwh7l6iq7.png
    9q15jvs2ca7f.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    6f517wbc196p.png

By Pounds
    ypaj890rzcwh.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    ncymmf8bxtj3.png
    k8hrohk3wcae.png

By Pounds
    zk40ee0sjxkd.png

Team Winners
    0yccwftqv3ds.png
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Greetings Friends!

I've been good so far today. I've drunk my water, done my workout, and eaten sensibly. But other than that I've mostly been just working. I still have a ton of work to do on my website, but I feel confident that I'll be able to get it all done if I just stay consistent. Still another couple of hours in the can before I call it a day.

@ashleycarole86 The Grand Fondo next year? I think you're awesome. Always inspiring.

TTFN
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 I plan my workouts around whatever my lifestyle needs at the time. Right now, I've been adding in runs to my normal spin and CrossFit workouts because I am running a relay race in 10 days. After the race, I will go back to my normal routine - M, W, F, Sa = spin, T, Th, F = CrossFit. My goal is four days of exercise/week. I think if you can find a type of workout and a routine that works for you, than you should keep to it and not worry about cardio vs weightlifting.

This weekend was not my finest work. My husband and I went to a local festival and then after it, the instigator won by proposing a day out at my favorite cidery. Basically, the husband and I spent the whole weekend drinking. I am getting ready to start 75 hard with a friend and with that is no drinking. So, naturally we had to get rid of all the temptations in the house by drinking them. Saturday was all ciders, Sunday was wines. Amazingly, despite all of this, I found the energy and time for a couple runs.

I will be curious to see what the scale says tomorrow at my weigh-in. I bet it will be up, but this should be the last week with an increase for a while since I'm back on the wagon as I have to be for 75 hard.
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Here is my step & exercise count for the last week:

Sunday, August 6th - 6,729 steps
    Monday, August 7th - 5,064 steps (9 hours of driving)
    Tuesday, August 8th - 3,643 steps (5.5 hours of driving)
    Wednesday, August 9th - 0 steps - did not wear my fitbit and I had a migraine all day
    Thursday, August 10th - 5,493 steps - 15 minute walk, 15 minutes of shooting hoops - still recovering from the migraine
    Friday, August 11th - 5,317 steps - 15 minutes of shooting hoops, one hour of CrossFit
    Saturday, August 12th - 6,002 steps - 2.29 mile run - the steps should have been more, 7,000 or 8,000 because I walked around a festival for more than an hour, but my fitbit battery suddenly died. It was at 90% before the run and can usually last at least a week. I've had to charge it at least once/day since then. :#
  • jugar
    Options
    @MaddawgMadsen I just looked up 75 hard. Yikes! It sounds hard! A gallon of water is the part that makes me a bit worried - that might be reasonable for some big guy, but for a smaller person, it can cause some bad problems to have too much water. Adjust if needed and still enjoy the challenge!

That said, the alcohol drinking parties ending or slowing down for some of you sounds good to me for sure! I know I have had a much easier time of just about everything since almost eliminating alcohol. I still have one every now and again, but getting rid of the repeats has helped a great deal.

@CarolAnnM2 and @littlemzkitty - you are both doing great! Another beautiful weigh-in. WTG!

I had a lovely ride with Jasper this morning - not too vigorous, just super pleasant and enough trotting that we didn't feel lazy :smiley: I'm enjoying the cooler days while they last - it is supposed to get hotter again... Ugh. Thursday is my son's and mom's birthday - my sister @EvMakesChanges will be down with mom and my son will party up here with us, my brother-in-law, and my daughter and her guy. I miss the days when it was easier for mom to travel so we could celebrate both birthdays together. We had some really fun ones.

• CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Thanks @jugar 🙏🏻
  • jugar
    Options
    Weigh-ins due through Tuesday:
    @strong_fit_ells
    @cleaneater80
    @lauren_989
    @MaddawgMadsen

Tally ho!
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was not so good... Today will be a perfect day.

This discussion has been closed.