WaistAways Team Chat - AUGUST 2023

Options

Replies

• adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    @jugar Can I rejoin for August, please? I fell off due to family stuff and a ton of travel earlier this summer. I'm ready to hop back on the healthy train!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    adrimango wrote: »
    @jugar Can I rejoin for August, please? I fell off due to family stuff and a ton of travel earlier this summer. I'm ready to hop back on the healthy train!
    You're on! Let me know your weigh-in day (it was Monday before) and your weight from that day last week (or a good guess...) and all will be ready to go.
  • jugar
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrzy You are going to love that hiking vacation! Get out walking asap. Start easy - then add fun things like hills, rough ground, maybe a weighted vest or wrist weights - you have a good amount of time to get ready. Where will you be going?
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @Gidgitgoescrzy You are going to love that hiking vacation! Get out walking asap. Start easy - then add fun things like hills, rough ground, maybe a weighted vest or wrist weights - you have a good amount of time to get ready. Where will you be going?

We are going to Ireland. I plan to start actual hiking when the weather gets a little bit better, No need to practice in 90+degree/75% humidity weather, it is just quite nasty here right now.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Welcome @littlemzkitty .. those goals sound very reasonable! Congrats on the first 15 ... that is a great milestone to build off of!
  • jugar
    Options
    @Kali225 I hope you survived the rest of your Monday :heart: Sounds like a tough one. You should be asleep now!

@Gidgitgoescrzy you should come up here for some practice hikes! It was nice and cool today :smiley:

And now, the daily heads-up - weigh-ins due through Tuesday:
    @CarolAnnM2
    @cleaneater80
    @MoonlitMuse
    @lauren_989
    @MaddawgMadsen
    @michellebarry74

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    I'm HUNGRY today. My goodness. But I have my supper planned out and I have positive momentum this week and it's all feeling good.
    Brad and I are hoping to Peloton tonight but we both slept like crap.. we'll see how we make out!

Welcome back @CarolAnnM2 .. sounds like a great time!
  • jugar
    Options
    I did my 10 minutes Sunday, and Monday. Was going to do it this morning as I got up early enough, but instead, I had to clean up and re-pot my pink polka dot plant, my kitty ( I'm guessing it was her) decided to play with last night... She musta had a ball rolling it all over the floor ! This is the 1st time any of my animals have messed with my plants, but it's also my fault. The light fell the other day, and instead of fixing it properly I just put it on the lower shelf, which meant I had to put the plant on the floor... I do have plants on the floor, but they are big ones she can't knock over.

Anyway, I will get my 10 min in today after work. I also somehow just volunteered to stop at the grocery store for work... I did not mean to do that !

I did well with food yesterday, and an on track to do well today also. I am even logging everything !

The weather has actually gotten better, so I think I am going to go on a hike this weekend. I have an appt on saturday at 6.45am for bloodwork, so if I do that, then an hour or two hike at the park, some breakfast and I will be able to be at the pool at 11 when they open... :)
    sounds like a good day doesn't it, no cleaning or laundry involved at all.
    Oh yes. A Saturday with no cleaning or laundry is the best kind of Saturday. Sounds like a plan!
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.