WaistAways Team Chat - AUGUST 2023

Options

Replies

• cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on to keep up with the group but I'm here and enjoying the summer

CW 168.8

With the August long weekend on Monday I would like to skip next week. Will be out camping.
    Have a great week
  • Antonia2050
    Antonia2050 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ok basic chat question - how do I respond to a post in this forum? Is there a reply button?
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ok basic chat question - how do I respond to a post in this forum? Is there a reply button?

Do you mean like this?

I wanted to reply to your post, on the bottom of your post you have word: flag quote insightful inspiring like hug

I pressed quote. It displays your wording on top, and I could write mine below.
    That's all and just press blue POST REPLY.

You can practice on mine 😁
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @adrimango small world! I am from the small town of Richmond in the Southern part of RI. I went to Chariho High School. My parents and sister (with 2 nieces) still live there along with some friends I like to visit from high school. My brother lives outside Boston in Winchester, so I visited him and my 2 nieces there as well.

Today was a good day food wise, however I didn't meet my steps. Work was crazy and then we ended up taking my MIL to dinner for her birthday. I got a strawberry salad which was delicious! I am exhausted and heading to bed super early tonight. Hopefully I can wake up early and go to the gym!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    You go @adrimango !! You are on the move :smiley:
    As @strong_fit_ells said, you can put a quote into any message you are writing. You can put several! Start out in the box at the bottom of the screen where it says "Leave a Comment". Then you can just refer to someone by putting the @ in front of their username, and answer them that way. Or if you want to quote their message, leave your comment box open and scroll up to the message you want to answer. Hit Quote and then go back down to your comment and it will be there! You can shorten someone's post if there is only one part you want to answer. Just delete anything you don't want, but be sure to leave the bracketquote=blahblahblah bracket at the beginning and the bracket /quote bracket at the end.

In any case, I'm sure you'll figure it all out over time! It can be confusing at first.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
  • Antonia2050
    Antonia2050 Posts: 28 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

Do you mean like this?

I wanted to reply to your post, on the bottom of your post you have word: flag quote insightful inspiring like hug

I pressed quote. It displays your wording on top, and I could write mine below.
    That's all and just press blue POST REPLY.

You can practice on mine 😁

Yes exactly like this!! Thank you

• DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW:222.8
    CW:222

Back to the same number I’ve been stuck at it seems like forever, but I’m optimistic that it will start to go back down again.

Whoever recommended Heather Robertson andHalfSizeMe months ago…thank you… I’m really enjoying her podcasts about how your thinking leads to eating and using what she calls a “paper pencil journal” for tracking instead of calories the
    same day.

Lastly, also months ago someone was going to start using a technology that uses checking your metabolism throughout the day.. might it have been Ashley? How is it going?
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    No exercise for me yesterday, I got home, let the dogs out, went to my facial appointment, got home and my neighbor was outside, she called me over, asked me to take a package over to the other neighbors because they delivered it to the wrong house... ( she is elderly and has health issues) Anyway, she was having a hard week and started crying, so I chatted with her for quite a while, then thought I was free and went home, not even 10 minutes later she knocked on my door and wanted to talk more..... By then it was 8pm, and I go to bed at 9, so I didn't bother, never got dinner either. In my book, no dinner, makes up for no exercise !

Today is a good day, just super busy !

• littlemzkitty
    littlemzkitty Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I know it's only been a few days, but I forgot how great it was to have a community to share with. The Habit Tracker is my new favorite tool - I used to keep track on paper, but this is so much nicer and it's fun to see others mark off their accomplishments as well.

Weekends are normally where I fall off a bit, but I'm hopeful I'll stay on track this weekend as most of my houseguests are gone and I'm slowly getting back to my regular schedule. I seem to be losing quite a bit of water weight this week, but its nice to see the scale moving again. Looking forward to my weigh in on Monday.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    PW: 192
    CW: 193.2

Not bad for a week’s worth of dinners out and ice cream from local shops while on vacation.

I’ll share more updates soon but wanted to get my weight in before I passed out from a busy day!
This discussion has been closed.