Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all!

I am setting the best of intentions this week by starting my morning with a pumpkin pie protein bowl. It has: real pumpkin for all that fiber, protein powder, Greek yogurt and soy milk for all that protein goodness, banana for sweetness, and then topped with pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds for fat, and some sliced apple and apple crisps for crunch. This was such a fulfilling meal that I felt satiated for 4 hours, which is what my dietician recommends.

z226a6ztz49i.jpeg

Your pumpkin pie protein bowl looks lush <3
  • jugar
    Options
    WTG @strong_fit_ells ! Good strong green week - best of luck with the moving. I'm sure your son will take on this new adventure like a boss!
  • jugar
    Options
    Heading towards Tuesday, and still a few to catch up -

@project_shan
    @littlemzkitty
    @adrimango
    @lauren_989
    @MaddawgMadsen

Thanks!
  • bowens1973
    bowens1973 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    @jugar I have yo go up to Lloydminster for a couple of days and won't have access to a scale. Weighing in early for the week.

Username: Bowens1973
    PW: 227.2
    CW: 222.2
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Things are going well over here, scale is up, but food and exercise has been on point, so I'm thinking it is just something temporary. Let's just hope it leaves before weight in tomorrow morning.
    :(

• MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    PW: 176.6
    CW: 178.2

Up slightly, but not surprising considering the weekend I just came off of. Also, I am still sick. I plan on giving my body another day or two to start recovering, but will go to the doctor if it doesn't. I really miss working out, I just haven't had the energy for it for a couple weeks.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Tuesday checking in here!

Slept in this morning because I just could not get myself out of bed. Just one of those mornings! I had another one of my pumpkin pie protein bowls and headed off to my dietician appointment. She looked at my macros and we agreed I am a little too carb heavy (closer to 50%) in my macros, so to focus more on snacking on healthy fats. I shared how I had a chickpea curry for dinner and less than 2 hours later, I’d be so hungry again that I’d snack and snack. She said she’d rather I go over slightly in my calories with my macros closer to a 40/30/30 split, so I am searching all the best healthy fat snacks to try for the next couple of weeks before my next appointment.

I have an upper body workout scheduled for after work today, and then I’ll take my dog on a walk while the weather is still beautiful out. We have one more serving of a chicken and sweet potato curry, and then tomorrow’s dinner will be tofu tacos with a peanut sauce for that heathy fat.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    @jugar My husband and I are heading out of town this weekend so I'd like to take a pass on this Friday's weigh-in. Thanks.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,188 Member
    Options
    Had a work event tonight (second night in a row!) and abstained from having any alcohol
    Yay - no empty calories
    Did allow myself to get too hungry, but hey.. I'm just happy for the win!
    Also have had some good Peloton workouts the last few days.. humbling in that I've lost fitness, but feels good to be a bit more consistent.
  • jugar
    Options
    Had a work event tonight (second night in a row!) and abstained from having any alcohol
    Yay - no empty calories
    Did allow myself to get too hungry, but hey.. I'm just happy for the win!
    Also have had some good Peloton workouts the last few days.. humbling in that I've lost fitness, but feels good to be a bit more consistent.

Good for you! I have been going more and more alcohol free - good on so many levels. It is one change that makes a big difference, and gives you more calories to eat instead :smiley: Keep going on that Peloton!

I had a good day - riding and rehearsing. Fun!

Quick weigh-in update - due through Wednesday:
    @project_shan
    @adrimango
    @Gidgitgoescrzy

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.