CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon!

PW: 174.4
    CW: 176.6
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,200 Member
    Options
    The October Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, October 22nd. Please join us for the ONE EXTRA HOUR CHALLENGE! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10901907/october-week-4-group-challenge-one-extra-hour#latest

Hope to see you in the chat!
    Jessica :blush:
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Positive thought for the day - it's OK to spend a day not doing all the things. Things got done, but it was a kind of sweatpants, sit around a bunch, not worry about it day. I meandered through it. And yes, eating more than usual, and not burning much off! It's good to just let go for a day.

@zankash23 - back in the 140s! Good for you, even if it is because of being ill - get your plan ready to stay there, and you'll be feeling like a star. :star:

@veronica1359 a big smile for you too! Nice loss!
  • jugar
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Last Call! last weigh-ins due for the week:
    @JScottJr1988
    @conleywoods
    @Pearl4686
    @IDebraK

Tallies start in about 10 hours :smile:
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,184 Member
    Options
    Morning all and happy Sunday. Sitting on a bench outside a drug store with the dog while Brad's inside buying a sympathy card for a celebration of life we're going to today.

Except we already went to it once, yesterday, only to find when we got there it was the wrong day.

I have been having a series of mishaps like that in my life as of late. Needless to say I'm not firing on all cylinders.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,322 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

panqdtqaxbmv.png
    f48k0mt3fopm.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    wlik298130ty.png

By Pounds
    ywcpv5ibwjrl.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    mndsfseqxifu.png
    e5rm07jdlshx.png

By Pounds
    pb3h1yd5pzed.png

Team Winners
    hmrnqyzzmwkr.png
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Greetings, Friends,

PW - 184.4
    CW - 184.5

My exercise and steps stats for the past 7 days.

Sunday, 15th October - 2252
    Monday - 1844 / 44 mins Fitness Blender Round 4 Day16 Core Strength
    Tuesday - 2894
    Wednesday - 6947
    Thursday - 2135
    Friday - 1551 / 36 mins FB30 R4 Day 17 Total Body Strength
    Saturday - 3363 / 35 mins FB30 R4 Day 18 Yoga Pilates Blend
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Sunday: 13,427 + 5k @ 4.4mph
    Monday: 5,600 + 60 min body pump class
    Tuesday: 4,261
    Wednesday: 4,057
    Thursday: 3,186
    Friday: 3,443
    Saturday: 1,723

So this week hasn't been good. I started a new medicine and felt sick ALL week. I have zero movement for the majority of the week, but the good thing is I didn't eat much. The side effects supposedly go away after the first week, so I will see what happens next week, otherwise I will be asking to switch. I will have to go back and catch up on what was posted here too.
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Just got a big pumpkin at the grocery store to put on my patio! Loving this fall weather. I hope I can find a place this coming weekend that is selling the tiny pumpkins and gourds. I love those, want to throw a few around the apartment for end of Oct/into November.

I need a good stretch session today before the next week of workouts for my challenge start tomorrow. It sounds like the creator might do "add-on" weeks this time, which she has done sometimes in the past - I think it's usually 3 extra weeks of workouts so you can keep going with this style, for some small additional money. I would be in, if she does it.

I went shopping yesterday and got 3 new tops for work, one of which is a sleeveless turtleneck - I was surprised by how much I liked it! See what I can pair it with from my closet.

@micki48 I like that little graphic! definitely not possible every day but good ideas for little things we can do, sometimes.

I'm going to try to get a quick walk in now before the next set of football games get going.
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I am so up and down, I am starting to get seasick. I didn't do great this weekend but darn it I had fun doing it! I took Friday off and my daughter and I went to lunch then the home and garden show, Hubby and I got pizza for dinner. Saturday, I ate a big ole cheesesteak sub, and it was delicious, it was kind of a win, normally I would get French fries or onion rings with it, and I didn't. Hubby got cheese fries and offered me some, but they were smothered with that weird cheese sauce that I don't like, so it was easy to say no. Yesterday, wasn't horrible, I made potato soup for the football game, then had leftover pizza for dinner. Needless to say my weight is UP this morning, and it caused a depressing feeling.

This week should be better, I have some leftover soup to finish, then tomorrow my factor delivery comes, I really like it, I just wish it wasn't so expensive. I am going to order some stuff to make my spinach salad for lunch for the rest of the week, and this weekend , I am going to plan to be on point. I do not want to end October in the 170's, I want to be firmly in the 160's.

Have a wonderful day !
  • jugar
    Options
    Sunday disappeared in a puff of dust! It was an interesting day - the usual team tallies and hanging about in the morning, I got back on the mat and did a good workout (have been slacking lately...), went and worked the horse (and me too!), and then went to see Killers of the Flower Moon with 3 friends. I have not been in a cinema in ages. It was almost empty, and we had a good, if though-provoking, evening. Man, that is a long movie, though. Got to bed really late.

I'm getting scheduling anxiety - need to sit down with the calendar and the to-do list to get a better handle on it and stop avoiding it. The list is getting long and complicated...

SO - time to catch up and see who is due for a weigh-in! Monday people:
    @CarolAnnM2
    @cleaneater80
    @littlemzkitty
    @strong_fit_ells

Thanks!
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86:

Friday, October 20 - 8,343 steps, 1 hour of spin class, 1 hour of CrossFit
    Saturday, October 21 - 8,730 steps, 2 hours of CrossFit (lifting), 6 tournament bowling games
    Sunday, October 22 - 6,149 steps, 3 tournament bowling games

So, this was the last weekend of the bowling tournament. I made it! AND! I made it without drinking. Tons of candy, but no alcohol. It was nice. Also, I discovered on Saturday I can deadlift 175 lbs ... I can deadlift myself lol.

My biggest goal is to get securely into the next decade before Thanksgiving. However, when I weighed myself this morning I was definitely closer to going up a decade. Luckily, I should be able to turn it around by giving away the last of the tournament candy, eating the meal prepped lunches and snacks I made/packed yesterday (chicken with brussel sprouts, air popped popcorn with a tiny bit of salt, apples, and turkey pepperoni), and making it to my workout classes every day this week.
  • jugar
    Options
    @MaddawgMadsen "I can deadlift myself" is such a great line. As you lose weight, you'll be able to deadlift yourself + (fill in anything from a small cat to a 10 year-old kid to who knows what!) You're a star.
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    @jugar - you are so encouraging! Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.