Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2023

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 – I am surprised that your area doesn’t have grocery stores participating. I have 3 within 20 minutes of me with another 2 stores within 30 minutes. I’m sorry. The Advent I opted for this year is from DAVIDsTEA called 24 Trips with Tea. I’m not having it each night, though. I thought it would be fun if Hunter and I did it together any time we get together. Each one is a different country and it has a couple sentences about it on each flavor. I bought 2 so there’s enough tea for a full pot and Hunter and I both really liked the sturdy packaging of it.
    @trooworld – Same goes for you as what I said to Katmary71. Seems like in your area, there would be a lot of participating stores.
    @badnoodle – OMGoodness! You are gorgeous! And that dress looks fabulous on you! I’m so glad you enjoyed yourself in the moment!
    @Veta2018 – Oh man…I don’t think I could handle 500 sq ft. Sounds like when my aunt and uncle lived in a little RV for a year while their house was being built! I mean, I’m definitely not a snob and don’t live lavishly, but I am way too used to my 1100 sq ft all to myself! Hope FlashFood is in your area. Hope the cortisone works for your hubby. I had arthritis in one shoulder back when I was 37 and had to have it scraped out. The bone healing was the worst. I can only imagine how awful it must be for him. But on a happy note, it sounds like you’ve got a very do-able goal for New Years!
    It’s been pretty quiet around here. Hope everyone is busy and doing good.
    Sydney signed her lease and got her keys this morning. Now the task of getting everything moved in. Most I’ll be doing is driving the U-haul again. But at least it’s only a 15 minute drive. Work has been busy and stressful (isn’t it always when it’s the end of the year). But I did some super fun nails, so all is good with the world! Have a fun Friday, everyone!
    u1v1t1nbvfq1.jpg
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,065 Member
    Options
    @badnoodle - you look marvelous!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,131 Member
    Options
    The December team chat is open! Let's start the last round of (re)introductions for 2023, set some goals for finishing off the year, and getting some realistic commitments settled:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10904437/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-december-2023/p1?new=1

Finish weigh-ins and exercise stats here through the end of Saturday, and head to the new month for new stuff :smiley:
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 180.1
    CW: 178.5

• tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 197
    CW 197

Well it’s better than going up I guess. Had a hard week with the sweets so I’m happy with the staying the same.
  • micaroo4
    Options
    👟 🏁 🎺
    I just crossed the finish line, so I'm tooting my own horn! As of this morning, I have walked 2023 miles in 2023.
  • micaroo4
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    PW: 130.2
    CW: 130.2
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    weigh in day- Saturday
    PW-238