Options
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 249
    CW: 249
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    The November Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Nov. 19th. Please join us for the "Eat It, Burn It" challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10903583/november-week-4-group-challenge-eat-it-burn-it/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread this week!
    Jessica
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,620 Member
    Options
    @865jesica I'm glad you've done well with mindfulness. Walking definitely goes faster with a friend. I'm pretty much a loner for workouts aside of walking or hiking.

@trooworld That's great news your BIL may be released soon, hopefully he'll be able to come home and hopefully make Thanksgiving. Your Thanksgiving sounds delicious, I had to put my nose on my monitor to read it why is it so small???

@19shmoo69 How exciting congrats!

Hi friends, hope you all had a great Saturday! I went to the farm this morning to drop off all the buckwheat, my nephew and SIL were there so I stuck around chatting with my SIL while we sorted tomatoes and picked eggplant. I did good standing for a change but after the eggplant called it a day. Just got back from walking with my neighbors, the one who usually goes with me came and a neighbor who I don't see often but am real close with from Bunco days (she has severe migraines so we bonded right away as we were both stuck at home most the time). I'm excited she came for a loop with us, it's great talking to her. I'm definitely lucky in the neighbor department. I'd picked up a turkey breast and I'm taking it to my brother's tomorrow for a dinner with the family as my brother's family will be with my SIL's parents on Thursday. Not much else going on, have a great Sunday!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 275
    C. W. 273
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,961 Member
    Options
    @Digger61 Congrats on the loss!

@19shmoo69 Yay!!! Go, baby Mago! And I would like to know what incident that was, too lol. Congrats on the loss!

@Veta2018 That's one way to do crunches lol.

@Katmary71 Hopefully. They are keeping him until at least Monday, they are concerned about his inability to swallow. Oh, I don't know why it's so small...hmmm..It's a screenshot. It sounds like life is good up there. I'm glad you are doing well.

Hi all. I went to my in-person Silent Book Club meeting last night. It was fun and I got a bit of reading done. Yesterday, when I went grocery shopping, I couldn't find a medium-sized turkey, they were all gigantic. I am going to try again today but we may end up having turkey breast instead of the whole turkey. I did considerably less emotional eating yesterday and gave a thought here and there to the mindfulness challenge so that's a win.

GOALS FOR THE MINDFULNESS CHALLENGE:
    Ask myself if I am really hungry before I start eating, and stop when I am comfortably full.

SCORE FOR YESTERDAY: 5 (1-10, 10 is the best)

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    What did one toilet say to the other?

You look flushed
  • Cornanda
    Options
    Happy Sunday- been keeping up with posts, but not posting. Rest assured I am celebrating, sympathizing, sending hugs and/or just thinking of you all in general.

Not much going on here. I tried a new eating plan this week. Basically small, frequent meals, measuring portions by comparing to objects so no tracking needed. Tracking works, but I am fed up with it right now. I did not entirely succeed with the plan this week, but had a couple good days, lost a little and I think I can build on it going forward. My goal is to do everything I can to avoid a holiday gain and then have building blocks ready to assemble so I can jump into the new year strong.

Thanksgiving will be just the immediate fam, which it has been for many years and I love. It's a lot of cooking, but not too stressful because we can just eat whenever it's all done. Our NFL team is playing and they are having a lousy year, so that is not a bonus. I make a very complicated apple pie- I only do it for Thanksgiving. Looking forward to that also. The rest of the weekend will be online shopping and decorating.

Work has been weird lately and I am SO looking forward to a three day work week!

I am thankful for all of you.

Lisa
  • Cornanda
    Options
    Why was Cinderella so bad at soccer?

She kept running away from the ball.
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi guys…..I forgot to weigh in yesterday and didn’t weigh myself as I am out of town visiting my grandkids. So it is at all possible can I just skip my weigh in and do it next Saturday…..I haven’t missed any yet. I have been having the time of my life here. They live 7 hrs away so I have been spoiling them rotten lol…got to see both my sons of coarse and we had an early Christmas. I will be sad to leave but I took sooooo many pictures lol. Anyways I have overate a bit but not as much as I thought I may have. A lot more of Tim Hortons as they are die hard fans so when in Rome Hope to get back on track this week.
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 146.6
    CW: 146
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Sunday
    SW 175
    PW 170.7
    CW 170.7

Going to take it up a notch this week and see if I can get back into the 160s.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

hccvd5tun00s.png
    y7yvga37ekf3.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    t7x8nuaa6ai3.png

By Pounds
    okvg66vatlec.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    qrtn8t87w8n3.png
    xvxmrhn6kh8i.png

By Pounds
    kg58zgcg6o7d.png

Team Winners
    relvqm1sykak.png
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Tell me a joke, he said.

A priest, a minister, and a rabbit went into a blood bank. The rabbit said "I believe I'm a Type O".
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    @Cornando and @micaroo4 those are awesome jokes.
  • crhillis
    crhillis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Name: crhillis
    Weigh In: Thursday
    Starting weight (Sept 18, 2023): 157.2
    PW 154.4 (Nov 2, 2023)
    PW 153.6 (Nov 9, 2023)
    CW 154.2 (Nov 16, 2023)
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options