Replies

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Ok Team Weight No More! This is US!
    We’re number ONE!

Let’s keep this going 😀😀😀😀

GO TEAM!!

Let’s aim for NUMBER ONE this current week as well!

You guys rock!!!
    ujx47rxmeyln.jpeg
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 634 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪⬛️ (Mon-Sun)
    ❤️🧡💛💚😟💜🖤 (Protein/Fiber)
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 (Planned Exercise)
    ☹️🧡☹️☹️💙💜🖤 (Steps 5k+)

Completed my tracker for the week so I thought I’d share!

What movement do you have planned for this week? Do you plan your week in advance?

Me: Feel free to hold me accountable!

Mon: Isometrics 45 min
    Tues: Spin 20 min, HIIT 10 min, Weightlift 45 (telework day!)
    Wed: Walk
    Thurs: Weightlift 30 min
    Fri: Spin 20 min, HIIT 10 min, Walk (telework day!)
    Sat: Weightlift, walk
    Sun: Hike

• sydditt
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Are you a planner? Are you thinking about switching anything up for the new year?

I’m thinking about doing Caroline Girvan’s Iron series. I’ve heard it’s awesome, and it’s on YouTube so it’s free. I’d start it mid-Jan after we’re back from vacation.
  • gillwellow
    gillwellow Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in last Friday ( hanging head in shame)😕 but I’ll do better this week. Suspect weight may have gone in the wrong direction but honestly my scales are a bit dodgy as I can weigh self, step off, re-weigh again and get different results each time 😳.

Also tried a Pilates You tube video last week and next day woke up with a sore right hip even though felt no pain during session😏. So, am taking it a bit easy.

Have a great week

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    UPDATE - December: I've been out of control with my eating recently, but I think I've discovered several of my triggers to overeat, and I have a plan to regain control. It's just a matter of doing the damn thing.
    It didn't kitten you!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,358 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    gillwellow wrote: »
    I forgot to weigh in last Friday ( hanging head in shame)😕 but I’ll do better this week. Suspect weight may have gone in the wrong direction but honestly my scales are a bit dodgy as I can weigh self, step off, re-weigh again and get different results each time 😳.

Also tried a Pilates You tube video last week and next day woke up with a sore right hip even though felt no pain during session😏. So, am taking it a bit easy.

Have a great week
    Sometimes a bit more activity can help reduce soreness. Some gentle stretches and walking might help. Hope you are feeling better soon!

No shame. We all forget sometimes. I mean, look at my post from yesterday. I resemble that remark...
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,348 Member
    Options
    UPDATE - December: I've been out of control with my eating recently, but I think I've discovered several of my triggers to overeat, and I have a plan to regain control. It's just a matter of doing the damn thing.
    It didn't kitten you!

I noticed that too! It doesn't normally let me get away with that (ahem) crap.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,348 Member
    Options
    sydditt wrote: »
    🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪⬛️ (Mon-Sun)
    ❤️🧡💛💚😟💜🖤 (Protein/Fiber)
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 (Planned Exercise)
    ☹️🧡☹️☹️💙💜🖤 (Steps 5k+)

Completed my tracker for the week so I thought I’d share!

What movement do you have planned for this week? Do you plan your week in advance?

Me: Feel free to hold me accountable!

Mon: Isometrics 45 min
    Tues: Spin 20 min, HIIT 10 min, Weightlift 45 (telework day!)
    Wed: Walk
    Thurs: Weightlift 30 min
    Fri: Spin 20 min, HIIT 10 min, Walk (telework day!)
    Sat: Weightlift, walk
    Sun: Hike

Great job with sticking to it last week! You've got an almost full rainbow there - we love to see it!

As for what I've got this week, here's the breakdown:
    Mon: Lower Body Strength Day
    Tues: Arm and Shoulder Strength Day
    Wed: Cardio
    Thurs: Back and Chest Strength Day
    Fri: Lower Body Strength Day
    Sat: Traveling, walking through airports with a heavy backpack and suitcase
    Sun: Walking around the San Diego zoo with a friend!

I'll be on a work trip in California, leaving on Saturday, not returning until the following Friday. I will do my best to use the hotel gym, but depending on the schedule of conference events, movement may be tricky. It will be a good test of my adaptation skills.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm & @melaniedscott oooh, I want to swear like a trooper - just to test the kittens 🤣
    For anyone who doesn't know, if you type a bad word, this app automatically changes it to 'kitten' 🐈😹
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013 here's a tracker that you can print out and fill in. If there's another stuldxsdq2l17p.png
    yle you like, let me know and I'll see if I can find something or make one for you.
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Hey @Lessennan 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 where in Scotland are you? I'm in Prague but come from Glasgow. I hear it's cold and snowy over there at the mo - just like here ❄️
  • BodyTalking
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Oh @sydditt I'm the world's worst planner! I was doing really well, set up a new plan and, within, days or weeks, the motivation bubble burst 🫧📌💢 If I get ill or pains, I find it hard to get back on it again.
    I'll look out my well-thought-out plan from earlier this year and share it.
  • BodyTalking
    edited December 2023
    Options
    A quick note about me, I'm Scottish, I teach English in the Czech Republic - I even have an online Ukrainian student who lives in Chicago!
    I'm messy, lazy, get down, have struggles, don't sleep well, put on a smiley face and somehow get through to the next day.
    I don't do set diets, but try to eat healthily and not overdo any indulgences. I don't go to gyms or pools because I'm a big scaredy cat. I can easily lie in bed till the afternoon if I've got no reason to get up.
    ...... However, I will turn it around, I will get better habits, I will support you all as you find your better self, and I will lose my excess weight and flumpiness 🤗

Here's a pic I took today of a snowball tree ☃️
    qg6dfv1gjxjv.jpg
  • sydditt
    edited December 2023
    Options

As for what I've got this week, here's the breakdown:
    Mon: Lower Body Strength Day
    Tues: Arm and Shoulder Strength Day
    Wed: Cardio
    Thurs: Back and Chest Strength Day
    Fri: Lower Body Strength Day
    Sat: Traveling, walking through airports with a heavy backpack and suitcase
    Sun: Walking around the San Diego zoo with a friend!

I'll be on a work trip in California, leaving on Saturday, not returning until the following Friday. I will do my best to use the hotel gym, but depending on the schedule of conference events, movement may be tricky. It will be a good test of my adaptation skills.

Maybe pack some bands along for when you don’t feel like going down to the hotel gym.

I love that you’re so organized with your lifting. I have a few workout videos but I don’t have them organized by what body parts they work, and I pick the videos pretty randomly. Also, I never know what the weightlifting class I take is going to work on for planning purposes. There’s probably a way to find that out, though.

I’m thinking about trying the Caroline Girvan Iron series in January. 5 classes a week might be too much, though, especially since I’ll continue Iso and weightlifting class at the gym with my daughter. If I slowly work through them in order, though, I’ll at least know that I’m hitting all the muscle groups!

🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪⬛️ (Mon-Sun)
    ❤️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ (Protein/Fiber)
    ❤️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ (Planned Exercise)
    ❤️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ (Steps 5k+)

• OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    OllieAndEd2021 Steps for Nov 26 - Dec 2

Sun - 17,539
    Mon - 6857
    Tues - 8043
    Wed - 10,349
    Thurs - 10,978
    Fri - 7882
    Sat - 10,705

Total=72,353
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
    Options
    @BodyTalking I’m in proclaimers country.
    Contrary to their claims. Methil is still here
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Lessennan wrote: »
    @BodyTalking I’m in proclaimers country.
    Contrary to their claims. Methil is still here

😂👍
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Total Steps for last week: 38,248
  • BodyTalking
    edited December 2023
    Options
    mlu65jaurgu1.jpg
    I started this 30 day meditation challenge yesterday. It's on Medito app, which is free to use.

I'll also start working through the 30 day exercises on the Lose Weight in 30 Days app (I've done this several times in the past and find it a good base for daily exercising). It's also free.

fcxceew4uyvp.jpg

• sydditt
    Options
    @BodyTalking That sounds like a great plan!
This discussion has been closed.