75 Hard/Medium/Easy Challenge: March 3 - May 17

Options

Replies

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Wednesday March 20th

My Medium Plan:

• Follow my 10K Training Plan - yes - was a rest day from running. Used my cross training time to strength train for an hour.
    • Follow the Diet Plan I have chosen for myself. Ate a few too many reduced fat wheat crackers, so fell off plan. Crackers are gone now, so temptation is gone now too.
    • 8+ glasses of water. Yes
    • No alcohol. Correct
    • Read for at least 15 minutes. Yes
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,816 Member
    Options
    Goals:

🥗 - Diet - Stay under my Weeky Calorie Goal, track everything
    💦 - Water - 48 ounces of clear water, 64+ ounces of liquid
    👣 - Average 17k Steps Daily (one day of rest)
    💪 - 100 minutes of intentional exercise
    📖 - Read 5 pages daily of any book
    📷 - Take a before and after picture
    🍸 - Limit alcohol to one drink weekly
    👏 - If I mess up just get back at it

Met all goals 15 of 18 Days

Day 1:
    🥗 - Tracked everything, weekly calorie limit on track
    💦 - 64 ounces clear water, plus a few cups of coffee
    👣 - 19,331 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes of intentional exercise (60 min outside)
    📖 - Reading two books - When Parents Love Too Much and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of each
    📷 - Took my "before" picture
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 2:
    👣 - 24,035 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes intentional exercise, 60 minute outside walk, 40 minutes on treadmill, 40 minute cardio workout
    📖 - Reading two books - Switched my non-fiction to Chicken Soup for the Soul. Read more than 5 pages; didn't read my fiction The Masked City
    📷 - Took another selfie (bought a selfie stick) - will take one periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 3:

💦 - 56 ounces clear water, plus a few cups of coffee
    👣 - 18,626 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes intentional exercise, 80 minute outside walk, 40 minutes on treadmill, 20 minute cardio workout
    📖 - Reading two books -Chicken Soup for the Soul, and The Masked City - read more than 5 pages of each.
    📷 - Took another selfie
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 4:
    👣 - 15,898 (under my 17k goal, but average is over (19,473)
    💪 - 125 minutes intentional exercise, none outside (rain day) 75 minute treadmill, 35 Minute cardio, 15 minute yoga
    📖 - Reading two books -Chicken Soup for the Soul, and The Masked City - read more than 5 pages of each.
    📷 - Taking periodically. Bought myself a selfie stick - LOL!
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 5:
    👣 - 19,405 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes intentional exercise, 60 minute outside walk before the rain drop, 40 minutes on treadmill, and 20 minute strength workout
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 6:
    👣 - 23,453
    💪 - 140minutes intentional exercise, 60 minutes on treadmill, 60 minute outside walk after the rain stopped, 20 minute cardio workout
    📷 - Took a picture on our walk - Just want to say that it is so important on your weight loss journey to take these. I NEVER took pictures of myself. In the beginning as I was losing, Those around me (and myself) didn't see much difference because I've been taking it off real slow and they see me every day. It wasn't until 50 pounds lost that I l did an after picture. Please take pictures of yourself as you go through this process (you only have to share them with yourself) - It was so nice to see the difference and to know that all this hard work was actually working and noticable.
    🍸 - No alcohol
    Today
    m1n86tru5tek.jpg
    The beginning of my Journey
    acup9e5knkfu.jpg

Day 7:
    👣 - 18,600 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minute outside walk, 40 min treadmill, 20 min Strength
    📖 - ❌ - The day just got away with me and just didn't get it done.
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 8:
    👣 - 20,705 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes of intentional exercise - none outside, 100 min on treadmill and 20 min cardio. We were way all day yesterday - so jumped on the treadmill when I first got up to get it done!
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of each
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - If I mess up just get back at it - Read double to make up for missing the day before!

Day 9:
    👣 - ❌16,690 Steps - Didn't look at my tracker before I went to bed, silly me - short 310 steps.
    💪 -120 minutes of intentional exercise - 20 minutes outside, 20 min strength, 60 min treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of each
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 10:
    👣 - 22,212
    💪 -145 minutes of intentional exercise - 0 minutes outside (yucky weather), 30 min aerobics, 115 min treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - I made up for my previous day's step miss!

Day 11:
    👣 - 17,416
    💪 -150 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside (yucky weather),40 Min Strengh, 50 min treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 12:
    👣 - 19,155
    💪 -100 minutes of intentional exercise - 50 minutes outside, 20 Minute treadmill , 30 min min cardio
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 13 - Met all my goals:
    👣 - 22,439
    💪 -160 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 60 Minute treadmill , 40 min strength
    📖 - Read the AARP Magazine that came in the mail today
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 14 - Met all my goals:
    👣 - 18,849
    💪 -130 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 50 Minute treadmill , 25 min cardio
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of Chicken Soup for the Soul
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 15 - Met all my goals:
    👣 - 18,889
    💪 -150 minutes of intentional exercise - 90 minutes outside, 30 Minute Strength 30 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of The Masked City
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

My Selfie - We took a hike in a new place yesterday. We have done the lower part of this trail when I first started walking - but it get's real steep and climbs up a small mountain (ok a hill) so we turned around. Yesterday we decided to do it. According to my garmin we ascented 432 feet! Here's Monty and me at the covered bridge at the bottom of the trail - it crosses the Salmon River. I'm beat as this is as we completed the 3 miles.

to778xwvrq2t.png

Day 16 - Met all my goals:
    🥗 - Tracked everything, Calories were a little over, but on track for weekly limit
    👣 - 22,306
    💪 -155 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 25 Minute Strength 70 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of The Masked City
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 17 - Met all my goals:
    🥗 - Tracked everything, on track for weekly limit
    👣 - 22,657
    💪 -155 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 20 Min Cardio, 70 Minute Treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 18 - Tough one - over my calorie limit - but tracked everything - will need to step it up to stay within my weekly calorie limit -so calling this day a didn't meet all goals:
    🥗 - Tracked everything, calorie limit, weekly calorie limit in jeopardy if I don't rail it in.
    👣 - 20,804
    💪 -120 minutes of intentional exercise - none outside, 20 Min Strengh, 100 Minute Treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - Will get back on track today!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,734 Member
    edited March 21
    Options
    March 20 ~ Day 18 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 88 minutes :star:
    [ 3+ liters water & tea ] :star: 4.5 liters :star:
    [ Reading ] :star: Read in bed before sleeping :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 8h 25m & 75 sleepscore :star:
    [ Under 1450 cal ] :heartbreak: Another bad day, cheat day 3 out of 7 used up :heartbreak:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: Done! :star:
    Happy Thursday <3
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,571 Member
    Options

Day 18 Wednesday March 20th

*Diet:
    ✔️

*Water: ✔️

*Reading: ✔️

*Exercise: Exercise 1/4 Outdoor walk 0(2

*Steps: 5,000 a day. ✔️

*Extra: Rings:✔️badge: 2/4

Sorry guys, I fell behind on the challenge. Saturday to Tuesday I did terrible on my goals. A stomach bug hit our house but I have no excuses now.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,214 Member
    edited March 22
    Options
    March 21 - Day 19/75

✅ Food - A good one. I was running late a lot today, which made it impossible to stop for a snack! Win by being late and rushed - why not? It worked :wink:
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 aerobic. Pilates, CARs, very brisk walk of my half-mile hill twice today (2 miles total) - it was super freezing out! Exercise biking session coming up.
    ✅ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. An annoying article that helped me figure out what I don't agree with in more detail.
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - A busy day, with a long rehearsal. Getting back to playing and preparing for a concert in a month is starting to feel positive and solid, rather than daunting and wobbly.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    March 21 ~ Day 19 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 46 minutes (didn't feel great so a short one) :star:
    [ Reading ] :star: Read during the day :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 8h 43m & 76 sleepscore :star:
    [ Under 1450 cal ] :heartbreak: Another bad day, cheat day 4 out of 7 used up :heartbreak:
    I totally forgot my gym rings workout, so I will do that today. Also had 3 bad days in a row with food. That is the absolute maximum amount I will put up with, so back to normal today!
    Happy Friday <3
    g07ghrf81u1k.jpg
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Day 1️⃣9️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 60 min walk, 30 min recumbent bike
    ✅ Read: switched back to The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle need to finish before due back to library
    ✅ Water: Gallon wondering if all this water is helping my allergies 🤷‍♀️ pollen is everywhere and everyone’s miserable and compared to usual my symptoms are mild
    ✅ Food: within calories but extra munchy today which resulted in 4 afternoon snacks😳 apple, pistachios, dark cocoa dusted almonds, and one of those viral peanut butter stuffed dates.
    ❌Added Sugar: 10g added sugar too many must crush the sugar monster 😈
  • iLive2Walk
    edited March 22
    Options
    Goals:

Met all goals 16 of 19 Days

Day 1:
    👣 - 19,331 Steps
    📖 - Reading two books - When Parents Love Too Much and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of each
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 2:
    👣 - 24,035 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes intentional exercise, 60 minute outside walk, 40 minutes on treadmill, 40 minute cardio workout
    📖 - Reading two books - Switched my non-fiction to Chicken Soup for the Soul. Read more than 5 pages; didn't read my fiction The Masked City
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 3:

👣 - 18,626 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes intentional exercise, 80 minute outside walk, 40 minutes on treadmill, 20 minute cardio workout
    📷 - Took another selfie
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 4:
    💪 - 125 minutes intentional exercise, none outside (rain day) 75 minute treadmill, 35 Minute cardio, 15 minute yoga
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 5:
    👣 - 19,405 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes intentional exercise, 60 minute outside walk before the rain drop, 40 minutes on treadmill, and 20 minute strength workout
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 6:
    👣 - 23,453
    💪 - 140minutes intentional exercise, 60 minutes on treadmill, 60 minute outside walk after the rain stopped, 20 minute cardio workout
    📷 - Took a picture on our walk - Just want to say that it is so important on your weight loss journey to take these. I NEVER took pictures of myself. In the beginning as I was losing, Those around me (and myself) didn't see much difference because I've been taking it off real slow and they see me every day. It wasn't until 50 pounds lost that I l did an after picture. Please take pictures of yourself as you go through this process (you only have to share them with yourself) - It was so nice to see the difference and to know that all this hard work was actually working and noticable.
    🍸 - No alcohol
    Today
    m1n86tru5tek.jpg
    acup9e5knkfu.jpg

Day 7:
    👣 - 18,600 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minute outside walk, 40 min treadmill, 20 min Strength
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 8:
    👣 - 20,705 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes of intentional exercise - none outside, 100 min on treadmill and 20 min cardio. We were way all day yesterday - so jumped on the treadmill when I first got up to get it done!
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - If I mess up just get back at it - Read double to make up for missing the day before!

Day 9:
    👣 - ❌16,690 Steps - Didn't look at my tracker before I went to bed, silly me - short 310 steps.
    💪 -120 minutes of intentional exercise - 20 minutes outside, 20 min strength, 60 min treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 10:
    👣 - 22,212
    💪 -145 minutes of intentional exercise - 0 minutes outside (yucky weather), 30 min aerobics, 115 min treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 11:
    👣 - 17,416
    💪 -150 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside (yucky weather),40 Min Strengh, 50 min treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 12:
    👣 - 19,155
    💪 -100 minutes of intentional exercise - 50 minutes outside, 20 Minute treadmill , 30 min min cardio
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 22,439
    💪 -160 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 60 Minute treadmill , 40 min strength
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 18,849
    💪 -130 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 50 Minute treadmill , 25 min cardio
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of Chicken Soup for the Soul
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 18,889
    💪 -150 minutes of intentional exercise - 90 minutes outside, 30 Minute Strength 30 Minute Treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

My Selfie - We took a hike in a new place yesterday. We have done the lower part of this trail when I first started walking - but it get's real steep and climbs up a small mountain (ok a hill) so we turned around. Yesterday we decided to do it. According to my garmin we ascented 432 feet! Here's Monty and me at the covered bridge at the bottom of the trail - it crosses the Salmon River. I'm beat as this is as we completed the 3 miles.

to778xwvrq2t.png

🥗 - Tracked everything, Calories were a little over, but on track for weekly limit
    👣 - 22,306
    💪 -155 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 25 Minute Strength 70 Minute Treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 22,657
    💪 -155 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 20 Min Cardio, 70 Minute Treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 18 - Tough one - over my calorie limit - but tracked everything - will need to step it up to stay within my weekly calorie limit -so calling this day a didn't meet all goals:
    🥗 - Tracked everything, calorie limit, weekly calorie limit in jeopardy if I don't rail it in.
    👣 - 20,804
    💪 -120 minutes of intentional exercise - none outside, 20 Min Strengh, 100 Minute Treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 19 - Met all my goals
    🥗 - Tracked everything, daily calorie limit met, working on correcting weekly calorie limit
    👣 - 21,578
    💪 -120 minutes of intentional exercise - none outside, 45 Min Cardio, 120 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of Chicken Soup📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - Let the day before's miss go and got back on track!
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    My Version 75 Hard Challenge: March 20 - 17/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1,194 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 84 oz of water today.
    ✅ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 42 min of aerobics, 36 minutes of strength training, 20 min. stretch 12.243 steps.
    ❎ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I did not read today.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night. I slept 9 hours and 2 minutes.

I'm behind a few days. This week has been a challenge to intentionally do my workouts because my husband has been home from work. I don't recall who mentioned it before, but I tend to not workout when my husband is home. I try to do them before my husband wakes up in the morning. I do get other activities in, like helping my husband cut, split, and stack firewood or other yard work. I also finished the book I was reading and have yet to find a new one. I have done well with my eating habits though. I've been eating small portions and staying within my calorie goal. I've also been getting plenty of sleep. Not getting my husband up for work allows me to sleep in til 7 or 8.

My Version 75 Hard Challenge: March 21 - 18/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1,170 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 84 oz of water today.
    ❎ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 30 min of aerobics and 8,239 steps.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night. I slept 7 hours and 36 minutes.
    💪F2F - Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪

• jugar
    Options
    March 22 - Day 20/75

✅ Food - OK - Fridays on my plan are slightly more generous than other days, but I stuck within bounds.
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 aerobic. Pilates, CARs, walking.
    ❌ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. Nope.
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - I felt "lazy" this morning, but really I was tired. So I slacked off a bit, did not do all the things I thought I would do today, but it helped. Feeling better now.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    March 22 ~ Day 20 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 113 minutes :star:
    [ Reading ] :star: Read in bed before sleeping :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 8h 51m & 74 sleepscore :star:
    [ Under 1450 cal ] :star: Done! :star:
    :star: Bonus ~ gym rings workout :star:
    Happy Saturday <3
    npgti2ynk4i5.jpg
    3ydacenjktyc.jpg
    gk5b7msokpll.jpg
  • NouveauRee
    Options
    Day 2️⃣0️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 120 min walk, 30 min resistance training
    ✅ Read: The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle
    ✅ Water: Gallon
    ✅ Food: within calories and no nuts or dried fruit today but did have some air popped popcorn.
    ✅Added Sugar: only naturally occurring sugars today
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Goals:

Met all goals 17 of 20 Days

Day 1:
    👣 - 19,331 Steps
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 2:
    👣 - 24,035 Steps
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 3:

👣 - 18,626 Steps
    📷 - Took another selfie
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 4:
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 5:
    👣 - 19,405 Steps
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 6:
    👣 - 23,453
    🍸 - No alcohol
    Today
    m1n86tru5tek.jpg
    acup9e5knkfu.jpg

Day 7:
    👣 - 18,600 Steps
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 8:
    👣 - 20,705 Steps
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 9:
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 10:
    👣 - 22,212
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 11:
    👣 - 17,416
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 12:
    👣 - 19,155
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 22,439
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 18,849
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 18,889
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

to778xwvrq2t.png

👣 - 22,306
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 22,657
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 20,804
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

🥗 - Tracked everything, daily calorie limit met, working on correcting weekly calorie limit
    👣 - 21,578
    💪 -120 minutes of intentional exercise - none outside, 45 Min Cardio, 120 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of Chicken Soup
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 20 - Met all my goals
    🥗 - Tracked everything, daily calorie limit met. The one day off really did a number on my weekly calorie deficit goal - don't know if I will meet that goal (my goal is to leave 500 calories from exercise -3500 per week to reach one pound loss).
    👣 - 18,923
    💪 -115 minutes of intentional exercise - 20 Min Outside, 30 Min Strength, 65 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of Masked City
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

• Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 627 Member
    edited March 23
    Options
    My Version 75 Hard Challenge: March 22 - 19/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day.1,197 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 101 oz of water today.
    ✅ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 30 min of HIIT, 30 min upper body strength training, 20 min yoga and 11,634 steps.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night. I slept 8 hours and 10 minutes.

💪F2F - Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,571 Member
    Options

Day 19 Thursday March 21st

*Diet:
    ✔️

*Exercise: Exercise 3/4 Outdoor walk 0/2

*Extra: Rings:✔️badge: 2/5

Day 20 Friday March 22nd

*Diet:
    ✔️ I am not doing calorie averaging anymore. I actually did not go over on a Friday.

*Exercise: Exercise 4/4 Outdoor walk 0/2

*Extra: Rings:✔️badge: 2/4

I just realized I didn’t have my exercise numbers right. I will not get my outdoor walks done. The weather has been the pits with snow squalls most of the week. I am so nervous I would fall and set back my walking when there is any chance of slipping. Need to get to the pool this coming week to make sure I get my Apple badge.
  • NouveauRee
    Options
    Day 2️⃣1️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 120 min walk
    ✅ Read: In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan
    ✅ Water: Gallon
    ✅ Food: within calories but had a few store bought foods such as burrata and tomato ravioli and toasted black sesame oatmeal. However did make a new treat recipe from the Blue Zone cookbook for a cardamom rice pudding topped with golden raisins, almond slivers and pistachios.
    ✅Added Sugar: left the sugar out of the rice pudding recipe. I’m finding leaving out the sugar in recipes helps me taste the food better. Golden raisins gave the perfect sweetness.
  • jugar
    Options
    March 23 - Day 21/75

✅ Food - Good - I was so hungry for supper though!
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 cardio. SO EXCITED! There was enough snow for a good long snowshoe expedition. Boy, was I out of breath sometimes. My cardio work has been lacking, it seems. I also did a good kettlebell strength session, and some CARs. Feeling good.
    ✅ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. Diving into the uses of the word "liminal" and wondering if I hate it or not.
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - I think my "hard" has been too soft this winter. I have worked my muscles well, but tend to keep the cardio too aerobic and comfy since it was a bad winter for snowshoeing. The heart is a muscle too. It needs more work - so I'm going to push my non-snowshoeing cardio more. Getting back to intervals and pushing it a little closer to the max. Ugh but yeah.
  • jugar
    Options
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    Day 2️⃣1️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣

Read: In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan

However did make a new treat recipe from the Blue Zone cookbook for a cardamom rice pudding topped with golden raisins, almond slivers and pistachios.

Both that book and that recipe sound wonderful! I'm going to find them both :smiley:
  • iLive2Walk
    edited March 24
    Options
    Goals:

Met all goals 17 of 21 Days

Day 1:
    👣 - 19,331 Steps
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 2:
    👣 - 24,035 Steps
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 3:

👣 - 18,626 Steps
    📷 - Took another selfie
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 4:
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 5:
    👣 - 19,405 Steps
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 6:
    👣 - 23,453
    🍸 - No alcohol
    Today
    m1n86tru5tek.jpg
    acup9e5knkfu.jpg

Day 7:
    👣 - 18,600 Steps
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 8:
    👣 - 20,705 Steps
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 9:
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 10:
    👣 - 22,212
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 11:
    👣 - 17,416
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 12:
    👣 - 19,155
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 22,439
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 18,849
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 18,889
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

to778xwvrq2t.png

👣 - 22,306
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 22,657
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 20,804
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 21,578
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of Chicken Soup
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 20 - Met all my goals
    🥗 - Tracked everything, daily calorie limit met. The one day off really did a number on my weekly calorie deficit goal - don't know if I will meet that goal (my goal is to leave 500 calories from exercise -3500 per week to reach one pound loss).
    👣 - 18,923
    💪 -115 minutes of intentional exercise - 20 Min Outside, 30 Min Strength, 65 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of Masked City
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 21- Miss my reading goal
    💦 - 56 ounces clear water, plus a few cups of coffee, a diet pepsi
    👣 - 18,923
    💪 -140 minutes of intentional exercise - 0 Min Outside, 20 Min Cardio, 120 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Miss my goal - the day got away from me
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

• lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I did my 5k yesterday, but I have been sick the past few days and barely got any steps, but my water intake is still good and have still taken my daily pictures.

I felt terrible all day and last night after running in the cool, windy, mist. Today is going to be a relaxing day for sure. Even though I was sick, I am proud of my 5k time! Next one will be in May. Hopefully I can work up to a 10k soon!