Day 16/75

✅️ Two 45 minute workouts (one outside)
    ✅️ Drink 1 gallon of water
    ✅️ Follow a diet
    ✅️ Read 10 pages non-fiction/self help
    ✅️ Take a daily progress picture
    ✅️ No alcohol
    ✅️ No phone in bed

I had a busy day today. In addition to 2 workouts, I did a bunch of yard work. I will sleep well tonight!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Day 1/62 Saturday March 16th

My 62 Day Medium Plan:

• Follow my 10K Training Plan - I’m switching to the lower training plan since the miles are getting a bit high for my body with the advanced plan I was following. Yes - was a rest day
    • Follow the Diet Plan I have chosen for myself.yes
    • 8+ glasses of water. Yes
    • No alcohol. Yes
    • Read about my diet plan for at least 15 minutes per day to keep me motivated. Yes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    March 16 - Day 14/75 TWO WEEKS! :blush:

✅ Food - Good today, but I am making an experiment. I have been on a "no sugar" regimen for a while, and there is one problem. A "healthy" no-sugar added diet includes nuts, seeds, and dried fruit (in moderation), but I cannot moderate that combination. Ever. So I am putting back a small amount of added sugar and cutting out that very high calorie snack altogether. I'll see how that goes.
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 aerobic. Kettlebells, horseback riding, and exercise bike.
    ✅ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. Some very interesting stuff today, and I even responded to a substack article that gave me a lot to think about.
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - The article I read this morning talked about simply being, simply taking in the view without having to do anything, not feeling like that is doing nothing. But I find the best way to be in nature or any space is to move around in it. I'm a 3-D kind of observer, and live in the moment best when in movement. I enjoy that contradiction - both are good.
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    My Version 75 Hard Challenge: March 16 - 13/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day. 1,129 calories today.
    ❎ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 67 oz of water today.
    ❎ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 3 hours yard work,(brush removal, raking) and 9,125 steps.
    ✅ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I read for 10minutes today.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night. I slept 7 hours and 48 minutes.

💪F2F - Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,731 Member
    edited March 17
    Options
    March 16 ~ Day 14 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 95 minutes :star:
    [ 3+ liters water & tea ] :star: 4.5 liters :star:
    [ Reading ] :star: Read in bed before sleeping :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 8h 32m & 86 sleepscore :star:
    [ Under 1450 cal ] :star: 1370 :star:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: Done! :star:
    Happy Sunday <3
    y0wvf5o4ew92.png
    kcqk9dt5f1jn.jpg
    ioij9mpdocy8.jpg
    fm8oohrpavrh.jpg
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Day 1️⃣4️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 60 min walk, 30 min resistance training
    ✅ Read: The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle Chapter 9-10
    ✅ Water: Gallon
    ✅ Food: hubby wanted to eat out for lunch so skipped breakfast. Also made a lighter dinner. Managed to stay within calories. Eating out is always a challenge so I try to avoid it unless traveling.
    ✅ Added Sugar: Zero intentional but not sure if lunch had any surprises.
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,806 Member
    Options
    Goals:

🥗 - Diet - Stay under my Weeky Calorie Goal, track everything
    💦 - Water - 48 ounces of clear water, 64+ ounces of liquid
    👣 - Average 17k Steps Daily (one day of rest)
    💪 - 100 minutes of intentional exercise
    📖 - Read 5 pages daily of any book
    📷 - Take a before and after picture
    🍸 - Limit alcohol to one drink weekly
    👏 - If I mess up just get back at it

Met all goals 13 of 15 Days

Day 1:
    🥗 - Tracked everything, weekly calorie limit on track
    💦 - 64 ounces clear water, plus a few cups of coffee
    👣 - 19,331 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes of intentional exercise (60 min outside)
    📖 - Reading two books - When Parents Love Too Much and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of each
    📷 - Took my "before" picture
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 2:
    👣 - 24,035 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes intentional exercise, 60 minute outside walk, 40 minutes on treadmill, 40 minute cardio workout
    📖 - Reading two books - Switched my non-fiction to Chicken Soup for the Soul. Read more than 5 pages; didn't read my fiction The Masked City
    📷 - Took another selfie (bought a selfie stick) - will take one periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 3:

💦 - 56 ounces clear water, plus a few cups of coffee
    👣 - 18,626 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes intentional exercise, 80 minute outside walk, 40 minutes on treadmill, 20 minute cardio workout
    📖 - Reading two books -Chicken Soup for the Soul, and The Masked City - read more than 5 pages of each.
    📷 - Took another selfie
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 4:
    👣 - 15,898 (under my 17k goal, but average is over (19,473)
    💪 - 125 minutes intentional exercise, none outside (rain day) 75 minute treadmill, 35 Minute cardio, 15 minute yoga
    📖 - Reading two books -Chicken Soup for the Soul, and The Masked City - read more than 5 pages of each.
    📷 - Taking periodically. Bought myself a selfie stick - LOL!
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 5:
    👣 - 19,405 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes intentional exercise, 60 minute outside walk before the rain drop, 40 minutes on treadmill, and 20 minute strength workout
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 6:
    👣 - 23,453
    💪 - 140minutes intentional exercise, 60 minutes on treadmill, 60 minute outside walk after the rain stopped, 20 minute cardio workout
    📷 - Took a picture on our walk - Just want to say that it is so important on your weight loss journey to take these. I NEVER took pictures of myself. In the beginning as I was losing, Those around me (and myself) didn't see much difference because I've been taking it off real slow and they see me every day. It wasn't until 50 pounds lost that I l did an after picture. Please take pictures of yourself as you go through this process (you only have to share them with yourself) - It was so nice to see the difference and to know that all this hard work was actually working and noticable.
    🍸 - No alcohol
    Today
    m1n86tru5tek.jpg
    The beginning of my Journey
    acup9e5knkfu.jpg

Day 7:
    👣 - 18,600 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minute outside walk, 40 min treadmill, 20 min Strength
    📖 - ❌ - The day just got away with me and just didn't get it done.
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 8:
    👣 - 20,705 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes of intentional exercise - none outside, 100 min on treadmill and 20 min cardio. We were way all day yesterday - so jumped on the treadmill when I first got up to get it done!
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of each
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - If I mess up just get back at it - Read double to make up for missing the day before!

Day 9:
    👣 - ❌16,690 Steps - Didn't look at my tracker before I went to bed, silly me - short 310 steps.
    💪 -120 minutes of intentional exercise - 20 minutes outside, 20 min strength, 60 min treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of each
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 10:
    👣 - 22,212
    💪 -145 minutes of intentional exercise - 0 minutes outside (yucky weather), 30 min aerobics, 115 min treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - I made up for my previous day's step miss!

Day 11:
    👣 - 17,416
    💪 -150 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside (yucky weather),40 Min Strengh, 50 min treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 12:
    👣 - 19,155
    💪 -100 minutes of intentional exercise - 50 minutes outside, 20 Minute treadmill , 30 min min cardio
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 13 - Met all my goals:
    👣 - 22,439
    💪 -160 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 60 Minute treadmill , 40 min strength
    📖 - Read the AARP Magazine that came in the mail today
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 14 - Met all my goals:
    👣 - 18,849
    💪 -130 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 50 Minute treadmill , 25 min cardio
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of Chicken Soup for the Soul
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 18,889
    💪 -150 minutes of intentional exercise - 90 minutes outside, 30 Minute Strength 30 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of Chicken Soup for the Soul
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

My Selfie - We took a hike in a new place yesterday. We have done the lower part of this trail when I first started walking - but it get's real steep and climbs up a small mountain (ok a hill) so we turned around. Yesterday we decided to do it. According to my garmin we ascented 432 feet! Here's Monty and me at the covered bridge at the bottom of the trail - it crosses the Salmon River. I'm beat as this is as we completed the 3 miles.
    to778xwvrq2t.png
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,291 Member
    edited March 17
    Options
    My version of 75 Hard/Medium
    • Diet – Within 100 calorie of goal (1650). Hit Protein macros
    • Water – 64 ounces minimum
    • 2 days above 10k per week, 4 days above 8,500
    • 60 minutes of intentional exercise (excluding Sunday)
    • Read 5 pages daily of any book
    • Take a before and after picture (monthly)
    • Limit alcohol 1 weekend day

Finding the good...
    Better with water and better with step count.

rv8on7k6saem.png

• daria0919
    Options
    Day 2/62 Sunday March 17th

My 62 Day Medium Plan:

• Follow my 10K Training Plan - I’m switching to the lower training plan since the miles are getting a bit high for my body with the advanced plan I was following. Yes - 4.5 mikes on the schedule and I did 4.83 miles
    • Follow the Diet Plan I have chosen for myself. Didn’t feel like having any salad today, so skipped that, but rest of food was good.
    • 8+ glasses of water. Yes
    • No alcohol. Yes
    • Read about my diet plan for at least 15 minutes per day to keep me motivated. Yes
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Day 17/75

✅️ Two 45 minute workouts (one outside)
    ✅️ Drink 1 gallon of water
    ✅️ Follow a diet
    ✅️ Read 10 pages non-fiction/self help
    ✅️ Take a daily progress picture
    ✅️ No alcohol
    ✅️ No phone in bed

Another nice day out. I am tired, so will be going to bed early. 😴
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    My Version 75 Hard Challenge: March 17 - 14/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day. 1,129 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 83 oz of water today.
    ❎ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) 1 hours yard work, and 5,101 steps.
    ✅ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I read for 3 hours today.
    ❎ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night. I slept 6 hours and 24 minutes.

💪F2F - Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    March 17 - Day 15/75

✅ Food - Good today. Getting to the end of my "window salad" supply - all winter I keep 3 trays of salad greens growing, but now it is time to take over the plant window to start seeds for the big garden. Eggplants and tomatoes. Maybe peppers. But only a couple more days of the delicious small greens. :frowning:
    ✅ No alcohol no problem
    ✅ Exercise - Two workouts: 1strength-1 aerobic. Lots of stretching, a bit of kettlebell, and exercise bike.
    ✅ Reading - something helpful at least 10 minutes per day. General interest reading today
    ✅ Water - OK
    ✅ Thoughts - I was glad to see all the teams improving on the level of "green" weigh-ins - all of the teams were higher % losing than the 2 lowest from last week. I find this measurement to be more indicative of success than high numbers of pounds or percentage lost. The trick is sustaining it!

• NouveauRee
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    March 17 - Day 15/75

✅ Food - Good today. Getting to the end of my "window salad" supply - all winter I keep 3 trays of salad greens growing, but now it is time to take over the plant window to start seeds for the big garden. Eggplants and tomatoes. Maybe peppers. But only a couple more days of the delicious small greens. :frowning:

Need to hear more about your window salad? Do you use a grow light or just window light? How big are your trays? Do you grow in dirt or another substrate? Are you able to post a pic? Know this is off topic for this chat but I’m so interested. I grow microgreens in a tray and herbs in the aerogarden during winter. Then in spring/summer usually tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and zucchini in the backyard raised bed. Last year also tried white mini eggplant and okra that pretty much took over one of the squares. If only the backyard was bigger🙃
  • NouveauRee
    Options
    Day 1️⃣5️⃣ of 7️⃣5️⃣
    ✅ Exercise: 90 min walk, 10 min elliptical
    ✅ Read: In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan
    ✅ Water: Gallon
    ✅ Food: On plan but did use some premade Beyond Meatballs that had been in the freezer. I’m trying to limit all things processed especially the fake meats since I was relying on them heavily last year but most have so many unrecognizable ingredients. I’m not vegan but was trying to make that shift and thought the fake meats were somehow better. Now just trying to focus on eating more whole natural foods.
    ✅ Added Sugar: some added sugar in the homemade sweet and sour sauce but not nearly as much as store bought. Left the sugar from the recipe out completely but did use half the ketchup. Still have 2 unopened bottles of ketchup in the pantry. Costco 🤷‍♀️ once gone plan on going back to homemade. Did this in 2020 and even got the cute glass bottles. May even volunteer to bring condiments to the next bbq just to get a step closer to a minimally processed food kitchen sooner.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    March 17 ~ Day 15 of 75 medium
    [ Naturewalk ] :star: 93 minutes :star:
    [ 3+ liters water & tea ] :star: 4.5 liters :star:
    [ Reading ] :star: Read in bed before sleeping :star:
    [ Sleep 8+ hours ] :star: 8h 33m & 88 sleepscore :star:
    [ Under 1450 cal ] :star: 1418 :star:
    [ Eat in 6 hour window ] :star: Done! :star:
    :star: Bonus ~ gym rings workout :star:
    Happy Monday <3
    astd9uvswexk.jpg
    ci75pnrz1bh7.jpg
    bkdx09yuhlux.jpg
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,806 Member
    Options
    Goals:

🥗 - Diet - Stay under my Weeky Calorie Goal, track everything
    💦 - Water - 48 ounces of clear water, 64+ ounces of liquid
    👣 - Average 17k Steps Daily (one day of rest)
    💪 - 100 minutes of intentional exercise
    📖 - Read 5 pages daily of any book
    📷 - Take a before and after picture
    🍸 - Limit alcohol to one drink weekly
    👏 - If I mess up just get back at it

Met all goals 14 of 16 Days
    Day 1:
    👣 - 19,331 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes of intentional exercise (60 min outside)
    📖 - Reading two books - When Parents Love Too Much and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of each
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 2:
    👣 - 24,035 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes intentional exercise, 60 minute outside walk, 40 minutes on treadmill, 40 minute cardio workout
    📖 - Reading two books - Switched my non-fiction to Chicken Soup for the Soul. Read more than 5 pages; didn't read my fiction The Masked City
    📷 - Took another selfie (bought a selfie stick) - will take one periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 3:

👣 - 18,626 Steps
    💪 - 140 minutes intentional exercise, 80 minute outside walk, 40 minutes on treadmill, 20 minute cardio workout
    📷 - Took another selfie
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 4:
    👣 - 15,898 (under my 17k goal, but average is over (19,473)
    💪 - 125 minutes intentional exercise, none outside (rain day) 75 minute treadmill, 35 Minute cardio, 15 minute yoga
    📷 - Taking periodically. Bought myself a selfie stick - LOL!
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 5:
    👣 - 19,405 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes intentional exercise, 60 minute outside walk before the rain drop, 40 minutes on treadmill, and 20 minute strength workout
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 6:
    👣 - 23,453
    💪 - 140minutes intentional exercise, 60 minutes on treadmill, 60 minute outside walk after the rain stopped, 20 minute cardio workout
    📷 - Took a picture on our walk - Just want to say that it is so important on your weight loss journey to take these. I NEVER took pictures of myself. In the beginning as I was losing, Those around me (and myself) didn't see much difference because I've been taking it off real slow and they see me every day. It wasn't until 50 pounds lost that I l did an after picture. Please take pictures of yourself as you go through this process (you only have to share them with yourself) - It was so nice to see the difference and to know that all this hard work was actually working and noticable.
    🍸 - No alcohol
    Today
    m1n86tru5tek.jpg
    The beginning of my Journey
    acup9e5knkfu.jpg

Day 7:
    👣 - 18,600 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minute outside walk, 40 min treadmill, 20 min Strength
    📖 - ❌ - The day just got away with me and just didn't get it done.
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 8:
    👣 - 20,705 Steps
    💪 - 120 minutes of intentional exercise - none outside, 100 min on treadmill and 20 min cardio. We were way all day yesterday - so jumped on the treadmill when I first got up to get it done!
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - If I mess up just get back at it - Read double to make up for missing the day before!

Day 9:
    👣 - ❌16,690 Steps - Didn't look at my tracker before I went to bed, silly me - short 310 steps.
    💪 -120 minutes of intentional exercise - 20 minutes outside, 20 min strength, 60 min treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 10:
    👣 - 22,212
    💪 -145 minutes of intentional exercise - 0 minutes outside (yucky weather), 30 min aerobics, 115 min treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    👏 - I made up for my previous day's step miss!

Day 11:
    👣 - 17,416
    💪 -150 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside (yucky weather),40 Min Strengh, 50 min treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 12:
    👣 - 19,155
    💪 -100 minutes of intentional exercise - 50 minutes outside, 20 Minute treadmill , 30 min min cardio
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

Day 13 - Met all my goals:
    👣 - 22,439
    💪 -160 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 60 Minute treadmill , 40 min strength
    📖 - Read the AARP Magazine that came in the mail today
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 18,849
    💪 -130 minutes of intentional exercise - 60 minutes outside, 50 Minute treadmill , 25 min cardio
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol

👣 - 18,889
    💪 -150 minutes of intentional exercise - 90 minutes outside, 30 Minute Strength 30 Minute Treadmill
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
    My Selfie - We took a hike in a new place yesterday. We have done the lower part of this trail when I first started walking - but it get's real steep and climbs up a small mountain (ok a hill) so we turned around. Yesterday we decided to do it. According to my garmin we ascented 432 feet! Here's Monty and me at the covered bridge at the bottom of the trail - it crosses the Salmon River. I'm beat as this is as we completed the 3 miles.

to778xwvrq2t.png
    Day 15 - Met all my goals:
    👣 - 19,204
    💪 -150 minutes of intentional exercise - 70 minutes outside, 10 Minute Yoga (yuck), 10 Min Cardio, 60 Minute Treadmill
    📖 - Reading two books - Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Masked City - Read more than five pages of The Masked City
    📷 - Taking periodically
    🍸 - No alcohol
  • daria0919
    Options
    @Pupowl beautiful photos. Nice dramatic clouds in the 1st one.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @daria0919 Thank you! Not much sun here lately sadly.