Hey there!

Options
Awegg05
Awegg05 Posts: 165 Member
Boy mom of a 12 year old and 5 month old! Highest weight ever was just a couple months ago and I've been trying to lose it via WW. But I'm shifting back to something that I was successful with before (keto). I work from home - spend all day with baby, all night at my desk. I'm (im)patiently waiting for the weather to turn for the better so I can get into the habit of walks again. I used to do a minimum intended 5k a day!
Looking for friends, buddies, whatever :)

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited March 26
    Options
    I love walking as my form of exercise and am also waiting for the ice and bitter winds to go away!

I'm 11w post partum with my last children so I'm trying to get the extra fluff off for good now. My kids are 6, 5, 2 and twin 11w olds. I never really lost my baby weight after my 2nd or 3rd and the twins ate all my muscles while they were in me (they did what they needed to get them to a bit over 6lb each and past 38w though!). I have quite a bit of work to do just to get comfortable. My back is a mess, abs quite separated and my bum and leg muscles disappeared. So after some physio I'm hoping to get into weights a bit too.