Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Weigh in
    PW: 307.2
    CW: 307.0
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Gm yall. Still unpacking. Laura, give Tinus some love ❤️ from me because his picture was extra cute. I'm glad you're feeling better jessica. And yall, when I find my scale, I'm going to have to find that right spot for it now.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh-In

PW: 212.6
    CW: 210.5
    LTD: 42.1 lbs
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,192 Member
    Options
    @FWSWCindy Last request Cindy...please report your steps from the 9th to present. Moving forward, remember you need to report in every 2-3 days to participate. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Despite the heat, I managed to sleep okay, but I really wasn't in the mood to go for a walk. I pushed through and headed out anyway. This time I only walked for 54 minutes because I had no energy and it was just too warm. I was still happy about it though since it is better than nothing. I got my zone minutes and a good chunk of steps. I went to the grocery store right after. It was nice to catch some wind on the bike after walking. I didn't feel like cooking in the heat so I grabbed my favourite mango salad instead. They also had the mini B&J icecreams on sale so I got a vegan cookies on cookie dough and enjoyed it a lot. I did my gym rings workout without pants on, lol. That's the beauty of home workouts; just close the curtains and be wild! The increased reps were still a bit tough, but I expect the heat didn't help any with that either. The rest of the day was pretty lazy. Happy Thursday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    ankjhu0r6fb2.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Wednesday Steps

Have a great Day!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 and @Pupowl - I arrived in Boston on Tuesday to help my mother get to some doctor appointments and manage some household tasks. So, I don’t have access to a scale again. I’m planning to visit my mother’s aunt today so I’ll use her scale this week, but I might be a little late with my weigh-in. I have a busy schedule the next two days.

In fact, the next few weeks are packed with travel and deadlines, so I may need to move to the ‘support’ list until I can weigh in June 20th.

I’ll be traveling May 22-May 28 and June 4-13. I can weigh in May 30th so just let me know what you prefer —

- NWI on May 23 and support for the two weeks in June?
    - Support May 22 through June 19
    - Some other configuration that works best for you.

Thanks so much for all you do. My schedule will be much more consistent after this bit of travel. I appreciate your patience and understanding!

• Pupowl
    edited May 16
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal I think it is probably easiest for you and us if we just move you to support until June 19th. That way you don't have to worry about hunting down scales, being late or missing anything. I hope all the travel goes well!
    @pedal__power Thanks so much! Sorry to hear about your joint pain. I am glad you can still walk and bike.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,192 Member
    Options
    @FWSWCindy Last request Cindy...please report your steps from the 9th to present. Moving forward, remember you need to report in every 2-3 days to participate. Thanks!
    Jessica

@FWSWCindy I have removed you from this month's step challenge. Please join us again when you can report in on a regular basis, every 2-3 days.
    Jessica
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,299 Member
    edited May 17
    Options
    93mlb6zx35zx.jpg
    Tornado sirens going off at dinnertime makes for an interesting evening - pic is by high school 10 min from us
    Nothing happened thankfully
    However last week we had hail storm which damaged my car = $8800 to get fixed + roof/siding on home which we are waiting for costs on that
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @PatriceFitnessPal I think it is probably easiest for you and us if we just move you to support until June 19th. That way you don't have to worry about hunting down scales, being late or missing anything. I hope all the travel goes well!.

That sounds good to me. I appreciate your help!

-Patrice

• Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. It was the last warm day here. The sun wasn't super strong in the morning which was nice. I went for another relatively short walk, but that was fine. I had a really hungry day, I was tired, bored and it was all making me very grumpy so I decided to restart and went to bed for a while. I felt a little more human after that. We got some rain and thunder later in the day so I shut off all my electronics and started a new puzzle. One of my favourite games launched a new game mode so I played a lot of that in the evening. Still managed to go to bed on time and get enough sleep which I thought was impressive. Happy Friday everyone <3
    jbw9s0hhry2l.jpg
    hsu3o9ofdhjf.jpg
    4nfggcblbvxy.jpg
    cfdt5wp3kr3p.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    How you think can impact how you feel. This is the mind-body connection. For example, when we are stressed, our bodies can react with a headache, lethargy, tightness in the shoulders, or an inability to sleep. Focusing on your breathing is a great way to combat the physical effects of stress. Next time you feel stressed, give your attention to your breathing. Take a deep breath, hold it, count to five, breathe out, hold again and count to five. Repeat until you feel calm.

txw84m9xdurq.jpg
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Yay its a long weekend! Victoria Day.
    Steps:
    May 15= 11638
    May 16= 9589
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    So apparently my Friday post went *poof* :/ I will try again.

Friday weigh-in
    PW: 147.7
    CW: 147.0

Thursday steps

Don't remember what all I said and don't feel like retyping. LOL Have a great weekend.
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo
    Friday weigh-in
    Goal zone weight: 125.6

Not loving this weight gain. Need to get back on track.