WeightNoMore Team Chat - JUNE 2024

Replies

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Stimpy56 wrote: »
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 248.0
    CW: 247.0

I hit my goal for the week. Stay Motivated Team!

Way to go @Stimpy56!! 👏🏻👏🏻
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,119 Member
    Steps

Sun-4,755
    Mon-7,903
    Tues-6,921
    Wed-6,285
    Thurs-3,050
    Fri-6,889
    Sat-3,297
  • ljdanny
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 188
  • ljdanny
    Not a lot of steps this week, I have been very busy at work this week with interviews so a lot of sitting.

I was on rybelsus for the last year and now it’s not going to be covered any more, very frustrating. I have had such a hard time loosing weight, I have tried eating right, exercising, drs, medication and nothing seems to work. The only thing that did work was ozempic but I do not like to live in a bathroom. Some days I am not even eating now until dinner time because I run if time during the day even that doesn’t help me lose weight. Sorry for the *kitten* fest.

I think I am going to finally call a surgeon about my feet this year and see if I can have surgery around Christmas time at least on one foot. In the meantime I am going to try to go get some ortho sneakers to maybe help me out so I can get some walking done. I had a shot in my back today. It was weird because it was done right in his office. It wasn’t an epidural shot. He said it can start working right away or take up to 48 hours. So far it hasn’t worked yet, my back, butt and leg still hurt. Hopefully tomorrow is a new day.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 1,036 Member
    @melaniedscott and @minstrelofsarcasm I need to take a break, so please put me on support starting now and on through July. “I’ll be back….” - thanks
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 175 Member
    OllieAndEd steps June 16-22

Total 103288
  • Jensmakingprogress
    Jensmakingprogress Posts: 209 Member
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 211.8
    CW: 210.4

Lower loss this week than last, but a loss is a loss and I’m happy about that.
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 956 Member
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW 175.5
    Jun 7: 174.5
    Jun 14:
    Jun 21: 176.1
    Jun 28: 175.3

Can you remove me from the July group? I’m going to be maintaining my current weight through the summer, and then will rejoin in the fall.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,704 Member
    sydditt wrote: »
    @BodyTalking How are you liking the Me+ app? Is it free?

I’m still using Trello for my to do lists. So far, I’m liking it a lot. When I use it, it helps keep me on track and productive and reminds me of all the big (and little) things I’d forgotten about.

Yes, the Me+ app is free (with paid version of you want). It seems to be good for me. I tried Trello in the past but, like others, didn't stick with it. I don't know if I'll be able to stick with this either but we'll see.
  • BodyTalking
    I've seen the scales go just under 80 kg twice this week, so I hope I'm finally getting on top of this again.

The changes I've made are:
    making sure I walk at least 7,000 steps a day;
    eating less overall with no sweets, chocolate or sugary snacks (sorry, I did have a couple of choc-ice lollies);
    staying well in calorie deficit - not bothering with how it divides into protein, fat and carbs;
    drinking 1½-2 litres of water;
    for a refreshing sweeter drink I've had tonic water with frozen fruit (with a splash of gin occasionally).

I don't know if this downward trend is going to continue if I stick to the above points but I'm definitely happy to have improved on the habitual elements.

My knee is still aching and the weather is stupid hot, so it is tiring just getting about and finding the push within.
  • Emilienewme
    Emilienewme Posts: 436 Member
    Weigh in day Friday

Previous weight 182.7 lbs
    Current weight 181.6 lbs

So sorry I think I forgot to post my steps for last week

Sun16th 11,500
    Mon 17th 9,771
    Tue 18th 13,199
    Wed 19th 14,694
    Thu 20th 10890
    Fri 21st 10,060
    Sat 22nd 18,655

Sun 23rd 27,387
    Mon 24th 8,074
    Tue 25th 8,042
    Wed 26th 10,792
    Thu 27th 12,007
    Fri 28th 9,036

And a few photos from my walk last weekend
    y9zbbr5ggi4a.jpg
    4jf2k7xvqppe.jpg
    mnysqsl1hakp.jpg
    jcbrb0g6p524.jpg
  • dorisv207
    dorisv207 Posts: 27 Member
    It’s been a crazy week Here’s my update

DorisV207 - Weigh in day Thursday 6/27
    Starting Weight: 210
    Previous Weight: 196
    Current Weight: 196

I’m happy with staying the same this week. If I can stay here & not go up the next few weeks I’ll be really happy!

Have a good weekend everyone ☀️
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,267 Member
    edited June 28
    The team chat for JULY is open! Continue to weigh in and post stats HERE through the end of Saturday, but go to the new month for introductions, and to set goals and commitments:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10919000/weightnomore-team-chat-july-2024/p1?new=1

The July Habit Tracker is also up and running:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10919005/habit-tracker-july-2024#latest
  • BodyTalking
    @Emilienewme lovely photos, especially the swans and cygnets 🦢
  • BodyTalking
    ix2stmxd474e.jpg
    I spent some minutes watching these nutria while out walking yesterday evening. Until a few months ago, I'd never seen one and I'd no idea there were so many just a walk away. This might be my destination walk more often.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,413 Member
    Hmmm...it is Saturday morning and I seem to be missing steps posts from @andja87. I'll be spending some time on putting up the post and will check back before I post it.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,487 Member
    sydditt wrote: »
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW 175.5
    Jun 7: 174.5
    Jun 14:
    Jun 21: 176.1
    Jun 28: 175.3

Can you remove me from the July group? I’m going to be maintaining my current weight through the summer, and then will rejoin in the fall.

@sydditt - I can move you to the goal zone (where we put members who are looking to maintain) or the support team if you'd like, with an intended September return. That way you can still hang out in here, post updates as you please, but your weight has no bearing on our team stats and you will not have to go through the re-registration process. Let me know what you think!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    daria0919 wrote: »
    @melaniedscott and @minstrelofsarcasm I need to take a break, so please put me on support starting now and on through July. “I’ll be back….” - thanks

@daria0919 - Not a problem. Should we expect you back for the beginning of August?
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Oh goodness, I've just realized how much I have spaced on doing the Step Frenemies results. There has been so much going on, I never got around to it. I will do an update based on the next totals and the match-ups will be based on two weeks rather than one. Whoops!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 433 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 219
    Cw- 217.2
This discussion has been closed.