Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 124 lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 124.6 lbs
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,542 Member
    edited June 11
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly -
    Perfect, now we just need your starting weight for the month, and this week's weigh-in, if you've got it.

And my week has been very busy too, seems like you and I are in a similar boat right now.

Of course :smile:
    1st June 2024 : 105.1kg (231.7 lbs)
    9th June 2024 : 104.3kg (229.9 lbs)

How is everyone getting on this week? Anyone seen sunshine?
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,348 Member
    Options
    Oh boy did yesterday get away from me, here's what all of some of you are weighting (ha) for:
    ~ Step Frenemies Challenge ~

May Week Five Match-Ups:
    • @andja87 vs. @mnsmov15

Another week, another victory for @andja87! It was a close one this week, our two contestants were less than 6,000 steps apart, which shows that @mnsmov15 has been closing the gap over the course of the month. Will they catch up next week?

• @OllieAndEd2021 vs. @Emilienewme

In swoops @OllieAndEd2021, edging past their competition this week by less than 9,000 steps! @Emilienewme stepped it up this week too, improving their step count by over 8%. And as the two leaders of the pack this week, a rematch is certainly coming their way.

• @chocohollic vs. @daria0919

WHOA, @chocohollic brought the heat this week, nearly doubling their competition's steps, improving their step count by nearly 20,000 over their previous. @daria0919 was no slouch for their return week, but it is tough to compete with two days over 20,000 steps.

• @sydditt vs. @BodyTalking

What a close one! Our two competitors were within 3,000 steps of each other, but in the end, @sydditt claims this victory... this time. A rematch between these two competitors is up for next week! Who will be victorious??

• @ljdanny vs. @melaniedscott

@ljdanny held their total steps consistent to last week, more than doubling the steps of their competition!

June Week One Match-Ups:
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 793 Member
    edited June 11
    Options
    Oh boy did yesterday get away from me, here's what all of some of you are weighting (ha) for:

May Week Five Match-Ups:

WHOA, @chocohollic brought the heat this week, nearly doubling their competition's steps, improving their step count by nearly 20,000 over their previous. @daria0919 was no slouch for their return week, but it is tough to compete with two days over 20,000 steps.

[/list]

Great job @chocohollic!

@minstrelofsarcasm:

I sprained my knee Thursday morning - so I’ve not been doing much other than icing, elevating and ibuprofen.
  • daria0919
    Options

Of course :smile:
    1st June 2024 : 105.1kg (231.7 lbs)
    9th June 2024 : 104.3kg (229.9 lbs)

How is everyone getting on this week? Anyone seen sunshine?

AWESOME WEIGHT LOSS @TheMrWobbly!!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,015 Member
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly the sun is shining in Prague ☀️
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Rematch 🥊
    @sydditt vs. @BodyTalking

What a close one! Our two competitors were within 3,000 steps of each other, but in the end, @sydditt claims this victory... this time. A rematch between these two competitors is up for next week! Who will be victorious??

How's it going @sydditt ?

I'm at 24k steps 😜
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    daria0919 wrote: »

May Week Five Match-Ups:

[/list]

Great job @chocohollic!

@minstrelofsarcasm:

I sprained my knee Thursday morning - so I’ve not been doing much other than icing, elevating and ibuprofen.

Oh no! I hope you recover smoothly and quickly, knee injuries are so frustrating. Sending you support!
  • jennyhart200
    jennyhart200 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    PW:145.4
    CW: 144.2

It was a hard week as my husband has been traveling for the last week and it’s been stressful juggling the kids so I’m super happy with this number 😀
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    So, that's the news feed gone!
    Does anyone know if they're planning to do anything elsewhere on the app?
  • daria0919
    edited June 12
    Options

@chocohollic vs. @daria0919

Great job @chocohollic!

@minstrelofsarcasm:

Oh no! I hope you recover smoothly and quickly, knee injuries are so frustrating. Sending you support!

@minstrelofsarcasm its doing better - still a little “poofy” from fluid build up, but I plan to start walking again soon.
  • mizzmagenta
    mizzmagenta Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    PW:145.4
    CW: 144.2

It was a hard week as my husband has been traveling for the last week and it’s been stressful juggling the kids so I’m super happy with this number 😀

OMG, the same. My husband has just gotten back from Italy and I was left trying to juggle kids and work. Thankfully the kids are back at school now and we can get back to some normality.

P.S we’re the same weight and lost the same amount 😊
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

May Week Five Match-Ups:
    • @andja87 vs. @mnsmov15

Another week, another victory for @andja87! It was a close one this week, our two contestants were less than 6,000 steps apart, which shows that @mnsmov15 has been closing the gap over the course of the month. Will they catch up next week?

• @OllieAndEd2021 vs. @Emilienewme

In swoops @OllieAndEd2021, edging past their competition this week by less than 9,000 steps! @Emilienewme stepped it up this week too, improving their step count by over 8%. And as the two leaders of the pack this week, a rematch is certainly coming their way.

• @sydditt vs. @BodyTalking

• @ljdanny vs. @melaniedscott

@ljdanny held their total steps consistent to last week, more than doubling the steps of their competition!

June Week One Match-Ups:

Ha! Yeah, last week was pretty bad. This week hasn't been much better. I need to step up
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    mnsmov15
    Weigh-In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 150.1 lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 149 lbs
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    So, that's the news feed gone!
    Does anyone know if they're planning to do anything elsewhere on the app?

They added back in the "Blog" feature, but it's not for personal blogs, much to my (and all three of my readers') chagrin, it's back to the MFP "success stories" and partially-reliable food science.

Losing the news feed wasn't too much of a blow to me, since my computer did not like navigating off of the Community side of MFP, so I had gotten used to not even looking at it unless I was on my phone. Problem is that now I barely look at the other half of MFP and missed out on quite a few messages from folks because I usually only log my food/exercise on MFP on my phone and then check nothing else. It'll be interesting to see how traffic to the site shifts with these changes.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm its doing better - still a little “poofy” from fluid build up, but I plan to start walking again soon.

@daria0919 - No need to rush yourself, focus on your recovery, listen to your body. I'm sure you already know all of that, but sometimes it is nice to see it written out, y'know?

• Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 253.0
    CW: 249.0
    @Stimpy56 - A gain is always a bit of a bummer, ain't it? Luckily, it's just a pound, which could be due to a million and a half things - you'll probably lose it and then some for next week!

WOW you must see the Future ! I knew that 1lb gain was nothing, but it always gets in my head. Now this week a 4 lb loss. Craziness!

• minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Stimpy56 wrote: »
    @Stimpy56 - A gain is always a bit of a bummer, ain't it? Luckily, it's just a pound, which could be due to a million and a half things - you'll probably lose it and then some for next week!

WOW you must see the Future ! I knew that 1lb gain was nothing, but it always gets in my head. Now this week a 4 lb loss. Craziness!

Look at you! What a loss!

I always try to remind myself that tiny gains are just my body storing extra water to build muscle and grant me the strength to drop more fat than I would otherwise. Is it true? Maybe a little.
  • dorisv207
    dorisv207 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had an off week 🫤 but I’ll keep on moving forward

DorisV207 - Weigh in day Thursday 6/13
    Starting Weight: 210
    Previous Weight: 198
    Current Weight: 199
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    OllieAndEd2021 Steps for June 2 - 8