Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 261
    C. W. 256
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    @trooworld Maggie goes for her consultation at the surgery center on Tuesday. I’m praying they can take her as soon as possible. Poor thing is clearly miserable. I actually don’t care for dill pickles, but I adore bread & butter pickles. Go figure! :D Yum on a melon margarita! I love that graphic and think it’s so important for us to grasp that showing up isn’t doing 100% all the time. :)

@Katmary71 I am so very sorry that you are in so much pain! That is awful about the owner and the blanket. How much longer will you be dealing with that clinic before it shuts down completely? What will you do afterward? I’ll be praying for you! <3

Good morning! My great nephew, Jaxon, came to spend the night last night, and my mom decided to buy us all pizza, so my healthy dinner plan went out the window. I had better buckle down over the next two days, or the scale won’t be nice on Tuesday. I will do a rebounder workout this morning before church since I plan to take tomorrow off. You all have a great day! :)

To go along with Trooworld's graphic, I saw this graphic yesterday.

"You are the greatest project you'll ever work on. Restart. Reset. Refocus. As many times as you need. Just don't give up!"
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 I am so very sorry that you are in so much pain!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    @DrewsAnna Cleaning is good exercise. That's good you got things fixed.

@Katmary71 I'm sorry you lost that resource. Wow, that would make me so mad (the blanket thing). That's terrible that the owner took the practice down in flames because she was gambling. Sounds like she has a real problem. I hope you can get some help.

@19shmoo69 Great loss, congrats!

@TeresaW2024 That will be good she can go for the consultation on Tuesday, I hope they can get the surgery scheduled soon. Ah, I LOVE dill pickles, so it's right up my alley! :D I am the opposite of you: I hate bread & butter pickles lol. Yes, I really loved that graphic, too! That was nice of your mom but I know you probably felt conflicted about eating it. I love that quote, thanks for sharing it!

Hi all. I had a nice time yesterday. We ran around a lot. It was hot (well, hot for here: about 88F). It's 78F inside right now at 6 am, so I can imagine it will get hot today.

No Zero Days: Tracked, no snacking, drank 78.6 oz water.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I was on vacation last week and am just getting home. I am so sorry I didn't weigh in Thursday. I will weigh in Thursday. We went to Charlotte, North Carolina and had a ball. The suite was super nice, the city was nice, and the food was excellent. I know I overdid it but I sure did enjoy it!

Time to get back to real life and get these extra pounds off again. Let's go get it! B)
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in June 23

SW. 228
    PW: 207
    CW: 206.6

Ok it’s slow but it’s the right direction. Even this pace will make a big difference in a year :)

One more week of school. It’s been insane. I did have a fantastic day Friday - I played in the staff-student baseball game and I did great. I got an excellent hit and ran in a not-embarrassing way. Although my ankles and thighs are wondering what I did that for lol.
    I also hosted an amazing staff show “the masked teacher” which was super well-received and so much fun! I’ll try to share a photo. I’m the orange t-Rex :)z6rt7v3gotqd.jpeg

• Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 - I'm so sorry you are going through all of this- pain, and people nonsense- thinking of you.

@vegan4lyfe2012 - Congrats on your beautiful grand daughter!

Lisa
  • rjv230
    rjv230 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Don’t know how to officially post weigh no. I am up 3 pounds in June. Now 137. Goal for July is to lose at least 5.
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 242 Member
    edited June 23
    Options
    Good morning,
    Congrats to everyone who lost this week! "JOB WELL DONE!"

Weigh In Sunday: June 23
    SW 175
    PW 168.6
    CW 169.0
    I am not going to complain about this. I have had a pretty rough week I have peeled one layer of skin from my face not sure how many more there will be. I am still really puffy too.
    I will be spending most of today with Diesel as he will be leaving in the morning for 3 wks. I just pray this helps him and that it does not backfire and end up hurting him.
    During the time he is gone I will be working on decluttering more stuff around the house. I have to get a create and figure out where to put it.
    I did get my furniture Friday and am very pleased with it. My back no longer hurts.x7qaksdx7ugx.jpg

@Katmary71 I am so sorry you are in so much pain and not able to find relief. I will be praying that everything works out for you.
    @TeresaW2024 I hope everything goes well for Maggie on Tuesday.

Sorry this is short but I am going to love on my pup.
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    SW 232.2
    PW:226.6
    CW: 226.4
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,348 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    wf1l58q3ypmw.png
    1uuv4704cbl4.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    ywhdeg0vf6o7.png

By Pounds
    vn0powebhb63.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    jip5dcduwhr1.png

By Pounds
    928gdufqth3w.png

Team Winners
    jae31978qq82.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    vvro3awp91ap.png

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,762 Member
    edited June 24
    Options
    rjv230 wrote: »
    Don’t know how to officially post weigh no. I am up 3 pounds in June. Now 137. Goal for July is to lose at least 5.

@rjv230 You're currently on the list to be dropped, I added your weight for this week and will let the spreadsheet owner know to keep you and move you back to main team (if someone doesn't weigh in for two weeks they're dropped but you're good weighing in today). Your weigh-in day is Sundays so on Sunday just do a post with your weigh-in day and current weight and I'll log it from there, some post their last weigh-in but that's up to you. Thanks!
  • AyaTheTyga
    AyaTheTyga Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Aya The Tyga
    Pw 164.9
    Cw 164.6

.3 lbs loss /maintained

I did get to 161.8 a few days ago but had a bad binge since. Working on getting on my feet again. At least i binged on protein filled food but it wasnt a good choice. Hoping I will get to be in 161 range again by next week.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers!

One more week. I’ve got this.the heat wave finally broke. Hopefully those of you melting away this week have also got some relief.
    Please take care of yourselves this week! Have a great day :)
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Congrats to @megnolia82 for achieving first place in individual lbs lost! And kudos to @AustinRuadhain and @TeresaW2024 for also getting on the leaderboard!

@askewcr I'm glad you had a good vacation.

@megnolia82 Congrats on the loss! Way to go with the hit. That looks like a lot of fun.

@rjv230 Hi! This is the format:
    Username: @rjv230
    Weigh-in day:
    Previous weight:
    Current weight:

@txcritter69 Oh my gosh, ouch! I love your new furniture, it looks really comfy. I hope all goes well with dear Diesel. Yay for your back not hurting anymore!

Hi all. It was so stinking hot here yesterday (relatively speaking). It got up to the 90s. I don't tolerate heat really well, so I was miserable lol. We went for a walk in our favorite neighborhood. I felt like I would pass out. Came home and sat on the porch for a bit. It was too hot to cook a real meal so we made frozen chicken fried rice and potstickers from Sam's Club. We haven't ordered delivery food for a very long time, at least 3 months, so that's good. Have a good day!

No Zero Days: Tracked, walked in the heat, drank 92.9 oz water.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    If anyone has a friend that would be interested in joining our group, share this link with them:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10918734/registration-for-new-members-july-2024#latest

You do not need to rejoin every month, you are already on this team :)
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    If anyone has a friend that would be interested in joining our group, share this link with them:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10918734/registration-for-new-members-july-2024#latest

You do not need to rejoin every month, you are already on this team :)

Unfortunately without the news feed it will be difficult to recruit new members. Does anyone have an idea how to reach possible new people?
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    @19shmoo69 we also have discussion posts with info and sign ups in the community main pages under motivation/support and challenges. That is where we usually get most of the new members who sign up for the teams.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @DrewsAnna Oh no sorry to hear you lost the update, that used to happen to me all the time. Great job getting back on track, all that cleaning is being counted by your body! What are you reading?

@TeresaW2024 Thank you. Clinic is shut down and moved out of now so I don't have to ever talk to any of them again if I don't want to. I'm not sure what I'm doing next, I was working with one practitioner and was going to continue working with her for free treatment but when I was texting her how I was doing she said if I wanted to talk to give her a call and I realized she's covering her butt in case of a lawsuit which I wasn't even thinking (written word is evidence). If I'm still like this tomorrow I'm going to have x-rays done to see if something visible is wrong but am hoping it's just bad inflammation. She had wanted me to go with her to the Spa she's going to work out of but now I'm not sure. The owner's roommate wants to help me for free so I may try that treatment but I'm a little weary of ever seeing the owner again. I'd stay friends with her. I hope it was good pizza at least, sounds yummy! I have issues with my dad where he gets me food against how I want to eat and I feel guilty if I don't eat it. It's awkward and frustrating.

@micaroo4 Thank you!

@trooworld Thank you as soon as I get upset my body gets worse, I'm hoping now that everything is mostly over and I have time to rest I'll bounce back. I remember the one time I had bread and butter pickles I thought they tasted weird, I can't remember if I like them or not now but I LOVE dill pickles. This heat wave stinks we're 102 today, San Diego gets pretty humid so I can't imagine. There was a heat wave when my brother graduated from San Diego State and I'd straight-ironed my hair and by the end of the ceremony my hair gained 3xs the volume in frizz, the graduation photos are embarrassing. My parents weighed more then and brother had a beer gut so all four of us hate those photos.

@askewcr Glad to see you I was worried about you! Sounds like a wonderful trip!

@megnolia82 You're doing awesome! How funny the masked teacher must've been too fun for everyone. LOL love your costume!

@Cornanda Thank you, been a weird experience.

@txcritter69 I feel so bad for you, your face must be hurting so much. Enjoy your time with Diesel I know you'll really miss him. I love your furniture I want to come read there! Thank you.

@megnolia82 @AustinRuadhain @TeresaW2024 Congratulations top losers!

Wow team green looks good on you you're all rockin it!

Hi friends! Taking it easy doing some herb drying and resting today. Still pretty flared up. Shoot forgot to post this, I'll do so now.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    WEIGH-IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN NOW
    : @littlebabekitty @vegan4lyfe2012 @AmbersWay @bark2j5 @AustinRuadhain
    Reminder to Weigh in Tomorrow: @TeresaW2024 @FushiaKat

Hi everyone! Reminder that you're more than welcome to stay in this group even if you're weighing elsewhere, that's what I'm doing as I don't want to lose this community here and I hope you'll think about it too.
This discussion has been closed.