myndieet Posts: 106 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in day: wednesday
    PW 204.4 (92,7 kg)
    CW 202.8 (92,0 kg)

Going strong 💪🙃
  • myndieet
    myndieet Posts: 106 Member
    I was bit by a spider Sunday before last and have been so worried about it that I completely forgot about logging this week. I will post my steps shortly. Here’s some grid pics of my spider bite. Hopefully they post in progression. It may have been a brown recluse but I never saw it. I had been working outside at the gazebo. The bite is just above my knee on the inside of my left leg.
    8on84kp5bybp.jpeg
    fbdtwuiqoqbc.jpeg
    528nhqdwcffx.jpeg
    4fye4nxc8ezg.jpeg
    65o6i5a9k7fx.jpeg
    cdr3eiys0j7g.jpeg

That looks frightening! 😯 Hope it heals quickly 🙏 Happy belated birthday 🎉
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 4,837 Member
    edited July 10
    My Weekly Steps👣:

07/07/24 9,781
    07/08/24 9,980
    07/09/24 10,630
    07/10/24
    07/11/24
    07/12/24
    07/13/24

Tuesday July 9

👣 10,630 (seated steps but steps!)
    📝 Logged Everything
    🥗 Under my Calorie Range buyt barely
    🫀 55 Minute Cardio
    💪 30 Minute Strength
    💦 8 glasses of water
    🧂Over my Sodium Goal

Feeling a little better, but another day of eating all my calories and over my sodium goal. I need to get it together I know that it doesn't work for me.
  • iLive2Walk
    edited July 10
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

PW: 144.5
    CW: 144.2
  • iLive2Walk
    @myndieet Yikes, that is one nasty spider bite. Hope you are doing ok now.

@itlaydee Thank you! The alarm trick is a perfect idea. Too many days I have been just a couple hundred short. I'm going to do it! Good for you making the workout room a priority. Do you have a basement or do you have to use one of your rooms as your workout room?

@lovetheyneighbor Happy belated birthday!

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,778 Member
    PW 151.2
    CW 154.4

I woke up at 3 feeling so bloated so I knew my weight would be up when I got up this morning. Of course my eating has been off since I went away on Thursday. I ended up spending a good bit of the time in the hotel room as my pain was really bad. The 2 hour car ride home was the icing on the cake. Sunday I could barely walk. I was considering going to emergency but they wouldn’t have been able to do anything. The pain has eased off quite a bit and today I am down to about a 6. Lot better than the 9 from Sunday. I can’t wait for the 31st to get this stupid surgery. 21 days to go and counting down eagerly. Today I have to go to Kitchner to look at places for my daughter that is moving back to Canada. I am crossing my fingers that it doesn’t cause the pain to increase.

Happy belated 4th of July. I watched the fireworks from my hotel room as I had a great view of Detroit. I wish I had thought to go down to the river and watch them with my friends. They were a bit far away but I still liked watching them.

@iLive2Walk
    Nice loss! I hope you are feeling better. After reading about your hearing loss, I will try to have more patience with my husband. He is at the point still of not admitting that he needs to see someone about it. Everyone in his family has hearing issues and wear hearing aids. My husband is weird. It took him years to agree to go to the eye doctor. He was so amazed when he put his glasses on and realized how clear everything looked. I will just gently suggest getting hearing tests and eventually he will go.

@itladyee
    How is the new house? All settled yet?

@lovethyneighbor
    Wow, that looks painful. I hope it is feeling better.

@myndieet
    Fantastic loss!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Not sure if there is anymore steps you need. If I am missing any let me know. Hope you are healing well from your surgery.

July 3rd: 3,421
    4th: 7,443
    5th: 6,700
    6th: 6,064
    7th: 5,972
    8th: 4,292
    9th: 3,745

I am so surprised that my steps are this high. I haven’t left the apartment since Saturday.

• lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 336 Member
    With in Wednesday
    Pw: 232.4
    Cw: 233.8
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,826 Member
    4h68cx5f3vxb.jpg

Who do you admire the most?

I would have to say my dad but unfortunately I lost him in 1994 when is 2nd wife pulled a gun on him and gave him a heart attack at the age of 51 ...I was a daddy's girl and boy do I miss him dearly
  • scandiao
    scandiao Posts: 38 Member
    STEPS
    7/7 4923
    7/8 3325
    7/9. 5,952
    7/10
    7/11
    7/12
    7/13
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,907 Member
    @lovethyneighbor ~ Happy Belated Birthday!

@1Live2walk ~ it's in my basement. I'm giving my body till the end of the week to recoup from the move then I'm returning to regular workouts on Monday. I will have two weeks a do a little damage reversal prior to my vacation.

@lindamtuck2018 ~ Sorry to hear that your pain has increased. Hopefully, it will stay at bay until and after the surgery. I'm with you regarding having more patience with my husband regarding hearing loss, but sometimes, it's just a little too convenient. :wink: I'm in my beautiful home, and I love it. My basic colors are light gray, dark gray (accent walls), black and white. I'm adding some color to each room, which can easily be changed if bored. So much fun!

So *NOT* settled in I might be done in a year!! It's still all good. I used the same moving company and requested the same 5 guys that moved me. I ended up with only one of the originals and 4 "new" guys. There is no way that this move should have taken longer than the first move, but it did. In the first move, they helped me pack a lot of loose items, which required more time - assistance with packing was not needed this time. Long story short, these guys were not as efficient as the first group. The first group emptied an entire truck into a storage unit. So, it seemed likely that the second group should've been able to do the reverse and load the entire storage unit back into the same size truck. Logical? yes...but no cigar.

It took them two "runs" to empty the storage unit. The bad part is that they loaded half the storage into our garage, then the apartment into the garage, and the other half into the garage and basement. Now the boxes are all mixed up, and it's difficult to tell which came from where. We obviously wanted to unpack the apartment stuff first, but we can't easily identify those boxes! Oh, and it rained ALL day too.... There are worse things in life!

Where is @nachdeezy????
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    itladyee wrote: »
    @lovethyneighbor ~ Happy Belated Birthday!

@1Live2walk ~ it's in my basement. I'm giving my body till the end of the week to recoup from the move then I'm returning to regular workouts on Monday. I will have two weeks a do a little damage reversal prior to my vacation.

@lindamtuck2018 ~ Sorry to hear that your pain has increased. Hopefully, it will stay at bay until and after the surgery. I'm with you regarding having more patience with my husband regarding hearing loss, but sometimes, it's just a little too convenient. :wink: I'm in my beautiful home, and I love it. My basic colors are light gray, dark gray (accent walls), black and white. I'm adding some color to each room, which can easily be changed if bored. So much fun!

So *NOT* settled in I might be done in a year!! It's still all good. I used the same moving company and requested the same 5 guys that moved me. I ended up with only one of the originals and 4 "new" guys. There is no way that this move should have taken longer than the first move, but it did. In the first move, they helped me pack a lot of loose items, which required more time - assistance with packing was not needed this time. Long story short, these guys were not as efficient as the first group. The first group emptied an entire truck into a storage unit. So, it seemed likely that the second group should've been able to do the reverse and load the entire storage unit back into the same size truck. Logical? yes...but no cigar.

It took them two "runs" to empty the storage unit. The bad part is that they loaded half the storage into our garage, then the apartment into the garage, and the other half into the garage and basement. Now the boxes are all mixed up, and it's difficult to tell which came from where. We obviously wanted to unpack the apartment stuff first, but we can't easily identify those boxes! Oh, and it rained ALL day too.... There are worse things in life!

Where is @nachdeezy???? He is on support at this time ....

• iLive2Walk
    edited July 11
    My Weekly Steps👣:

07/07/24 9,781
    07/08/24 9,980
    07/09/24 10,630
    07/10/24 10,493
    07/11/24
    07/12/24
    07/13/24

Wednesday July 10

👣 10,493 (seated steps but steps!)
    📝 Logged Everything
    🥗 Under my Calorie Range
    🫀 50 Minute Cardio
    🦵 10 Minute Knee stretching and Strength
    💪 30 Minute Strength
    💦 8 glasses of water
    🧂 Under my sodium goal

A good day yesterday, feeling much better. Got everything done. Did a little cleaning of the house - relaxed. A nice day. Now that I am feeling better we are going to go out on the boat today. Should be fun, it's been a while.
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 111 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in

PW 175.2
    CW 174.2
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    pgnls2arky56.jpg

What did you name your 1st car?

my 1st car was an 84 Pontiac Fiero she was red ...I named her Bridget
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited July 11
    f75ky9gsaq2p.jpg

JULY WEEK 1 RESULTS
    TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:
    1st @JamieS74 91,432 steps
    2nd @iLive2Walk 72,252 steps
    3rd @carrieneary71 69,737 steps
    4th @itladyee 65,694 steps
    5th @RoblinB 57,238 steps
    GREAT JOB LADIES :):):)
    AS A GROUP WE WALKED 685,999 steps
    TERRIFIC JOB EVERYBODY :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS
    @lindamtuck2018 6/7
    @aactuallyaash 3/7
    @itladyee 4/7
    @iLive2Walk 4/7
    @FindingSamMon 4/7
    @Stacimfit 5/7
    @myndieet 7/7
    @lovethyneighbor 2/7
    @JamieS74 7/7
    @carrieneary71 5/7
    @Bluetail6 4/7
    @livnlyfe1111 0/7
    @RoblinB 7/7
    @scandiao 4/7

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,976 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    PW: 176
    CW: 175
  • iLive2Walk
    My Weekly Steps👣:

07/07/24 9,781
    07/08/24 9,980
    07/09/24 10,630
    07/10/24 10,493
    07/11/24 9,939
    07/12/24
    07/13/24

Thursday July 11

👣 9,939(seated steps but steps!)
    📝 Logged Everything
    🥗 Under my Calorie Range - but used all my exercise calories
    🫀 70 Minute Cardio
    💪 20 Minute Strength
    💦 8 glasses of water
    🧂 Over my Sodium goal

Frustrating day yesterday. Got motivated in the afternoon to make a stir fry dinner with the leftover rotisserie chicken we had. Cut up these beautiful rainbow of veggies and set aside for later. When I went to cook, the range circuit board must have fried - none of the buttons worked. Researched how to fix, found a youtube video but after pulling out the stove (cleaning the fuzzy slimey gunk from underneath), and doing what they said - still no luck. By the time the repair man could come out, research what was wrong - and then possibly fix we thought it would just be better to get a new one. Researched where we could find a new range in stock - most said delivery in a week. I cannot be without a range for a week. We finally found one and will go pick it up today - but needless to say my takeout Subway (which I wasn't anticipating) dinner was loaded with sodium. On the bright side - dinner prep is done for tonight!

My rainbow of veggies!

jqv6smphovls.jpg

• jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 331 Member
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (July 12, 2024)
    PW: 243.6
    CW: 243.6

Well, at least I didn't gain any weight this week and I had a nice walk his morning - nice temps but a little humid so still got sweaty so time to hit the showers!
This discussion has been closed.