FALL FITNESS!

Replies

• CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,341 Member
    Great job @SherryRueter! I’m planning to keep up my good streak as well.

Finishing iron this week and just planning the next 12 weeks - either will do the
    1) 6 week iron and again
    2) the 12 week iron/fuel hybrid
    3) the 6 week iron, kettlebell series for a week, then her 24 days of Christmas series!

Have you done any of these? Suggestions?
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 3,223 Member
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »

Finishing iron this week and just planning the next 12 weeks - either will do the
    1) 6 week iron and again
    2) the 12 week iron/fuel hybrid
    3) the 6 week iron, kettlebell series for a week, then her 24 days of Christmas series!

Have you done any of these? Suggestions?

I have not done any of them. I think i started Fuel once but didn't finish. Some like to do a workout on repeat so they can see their strength gains. That would lean towards Option 1.
    However, if you like having variety, I'd do Option 3.

You really can't go wrong here. Just lift and do some mobility/flexibility work (to avoid injury - boy I sure wish I had kept up on mine).
  • CeeBeeSlim
    Thanks for the feedback @SherryRueter. You’re echoing my thoughts exactly. I’m intrigued by Fuel because it’s harder than Iron (burpees, HIIT, faster paced meaning lower weights), but I’m also trying to be very aware of how much stress I’m putting my body through. I ain’t 30! 😩

I can do iron again, measure my strength gains and get some variety with option 3! Mobility work is key. One thing I do miss and not sure I feel comfortable going back (Covid?) are my hot yoga classes. My body loved those and I find it hard to incorporate them on my own. But since I’m ALL IN - will do it! 😀🙆‍♀️🧘
  • SherryRueter
    @CeeBeeSlim - Love all of it. Yes - measure your strength gains! More reps, increasing your weight lifted. YOu could just put on a 1# wrist weight as an option ??? (Sneaky but it counts)!

Have you ever done the Brian Kest Yoga ? (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTsyjBmTfKE) I"ve been doing him 2 weeks now (I used to do it weekly, trying to reform that habit). Even just 20mins 1/wk is helpful I think. A HOT yoga class could be fun. I have been just adding it as a 20min "warm up" before my workout.

ALL IN OCTOBER. IF YOU / WHEN YOU go all in....just for one month ... it will only take those 30 days to get the body you've been wanting. WHICH IS A SHORTER PERIOD OF TIME than restarting several times a week/month.

I have committed to ALL IN OCTOBER - which my PT said to me means NO UPPER BODY. (If I'm repeating myself its because I have to remind myself so frequently.) I have to stop doing anything that pisses off my shoulder. This will mean dressing myself slightly different and typing on the keyboard differently and stop lifting things with my arm. I am trying to use my accountability post as a way for me to track what I am doing and what is causing/not causing pain.

I will probably take 2 days a week where I do not do anything. (ugh, not my style - maybe I can use the sauna those days).
    I am committing to using the treadmill- or use the elliptical without arms. no upper body. Lower will be done 2 days a week and only using the gym machines. I tell myself, its not forever, its what I need to do to heal. ALL IN OCTOBER.

PS.... work is deathly slow.... I shouldn't be allowed to post this much.

• justgirl81
    justgirl81 Posts: 382 Member
    Tuesday
    Workout: 6 miles CT, 2 mile walk
    Weigh In: 106.1 lbs
    Nutrition: Good (Thank You Lord Jesus! <3) (Good/Acceptable/Unacceptable/Terrible)

This Week's Daily Goals
    (asterisk * for each day accomplished. 7 possible; goal is at least 5 asterisks for each goal.)
    1. Read Bible New Testament 1 chap/day. (Revelations 2) ***
    2. Nutrition level Good or Acceptable daily. **
    3. 8 hours consecutive bedrest/day. **
    4. Max 3 cigars/day; progress.***
    5. Invest 1 hour/day minimum in something social outside work. ***
  • CeeBeeSlim
    Thanks for the link to the yoga video, @SherryRueter. And good timing - Thursdays are Girvan’s rest days so will give it a go.

Was looking through my Happy Scale entries and tried to determine what was/were the secret ingredients to my successful weight loss (although I gained some back but most was muscle).

I had increased my NEAT, used walking as cardio, decreased portion sizes, drank a lot of water AND surprisingly I recalled that at various times I ate no meat and no processed food (for Lent, some food challenge).

Not sure I can go ALL IN - with the no meat - but I could try? Any suggestions for limiting? I am so a steak, bacon, sausage etc girl - and those plant products do scare me a bit. Don’t wanna just do a no meat Friday (not enough to see results)

Suggestions?
  • SherryRueter
    @ceebeeslim What about just adding more vegetables to your plate. Like instead of a 1/2c greenbeans, make it a whole cup. and then remove like 1/4 of your meat serving. I'm not doing all plants anymore - too hard and too much processed vegan meats. I DO think that ULTRA PROCESSED FOODS are what makes a difference. And, that when you add more veggies you get more full - so you don't feel like having MORE stuff.

I am finding that pre-logging 4 days in advance - while it sucks ...BIG SUCKS .... then all I have to do is look at what I planned and eat it. I don't have to be thinking, "what should I eat" because in the moment, I am not very good at logging what I actually eat.

SO my tip: Pre LOG your food for the next 3-4 days. Then, as you eat the meal, edit what you need to but stick to that calorie range you have for yourself.

I mentioned that I haven't been doing non-meat. But I am doing more eggs/egg white product and Chicken breasts this week - and enjoying new recipes that are higher in protein. I check a few times a day to make sure I am getting that Calorie range (low end most days) AND the protein #. AND I adjust to make it a higher protein # and remove a carb when I need to. AND some nights for supper I have a meat plus 3cups of green beans. Which is so filling that i don't want a dessert/post dinner treat.

So I go on a small 7min walk and I drink my water the remainder of the night.

I hope somehting in there helps.

• SherryRueter

Oct 3: 15min Ellip 40 min Lower body 5 min stretching , 10M PT
    Oct 2: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X💊 30min Yoga. 30min Ellip. 10Min PT AM&PM
    Oct 1: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ 🥛💊 {Rest day/ cardio core ✅
    Sept 30: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X 💊 Upper body lift.
    Sept 29: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X 💊 Upper body lift.

1. 🧮= I stuck to my calorie target (1300-1600)
    2. 🥩 =90g-120g+Protein
    3. 🥏= 650+ Activity Calorie on Apple Watch
    Bonus:
    4. 🚶= Steps (10,000+) (Apple watch)
    5. 🏋️= Exercise (Yoga/strength/cardio)
    6. 🥛= Suja Green Drink w/cinnamon b4 supper 75% of time

• SherryRueter
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    Thanks for the link to the yoga video, @SherryRueter. And good timing - Thursdays are Girvan’s rest days so will give it a go.

Was looking through my Happy Scale entries and tried to determine what was/were the secret ingredients to my successful weight loss (although I gained some back but most was muscle).

I had increased my NEAT, used walking as cardio, decreased portion sizes, drank a lot of water AND surprisingly I recalled that at various times I ate no meat and no processed food (for Lent, some food challenge).

Not sure I can go ALL IN - with the no meat - but I could try? Any suggestions for limiting? I am so a steak, bacon, sausage etc girl - and those plant products do scare me a bit. Don’t wanna just do a no meat Friday (not enough to see results)

Suggestions?
    Let me know what you thought of Brian Kest. Love or hate?
    Increasing neat is good. Most of it is nutrition. Portions, veggies, water. Not giving in to the URGES - which are like a phishing email or Identity theft. DO NOT give in.
    Maybe just try to limit bacon and sausage .... switch to turkey sausage? something lower in calories.

• justgirl81
    sday
    Workout: 5 mile walk
    Weigh In: no weigh in
    Nutrition: acceptable (Good/Acceptable/Unacceptable/Terrible)

Thursday
    Workout: 6 miles CT, 1 mile walk
    Weigh In: 108.3 lbs *sigh
    Nutrition: Unacceptable (Good/Acceptable/Unacceptable/Terrible)

This Week's Daily Goals
    (asterisk * for each day accomplished. 7 possible; goal is at least 5 asterisks for each goal.)
    1. Read Bible New Testament 1 chap/day. (Revelations 3 and 4) *****
    2. Nutrition level Good or Acceptable daily. ***
    3. 8 hours consecutive bedrest/day. ****
    4. Max 3 cigars/day; progress.****
    5. Invest 1 hour/day minimum in something social outside work. *****
  • SherryRueter
    justgirl81 wrote: »
    sday
    Nutrition: acceptable (Good/Acceptable/Unacceptable/Terrible)

Thursday
    Workout: 6 miles CT, 1 mile walk
    Weigh In: 108.3 lbs *sigh

This Week's Daily Goals
    1. Read Bible New Testament 1 chap/day. (Revelations 3 and 4) *****
    3. 8 hours consecutive bedrest/day. ****
    4. Max 3 cigars/day; progress.****

I love that you didn't weigh in. I've been weighing about monthly and it works well for my mind and peace.
    What are you doing outside daily?
  • SherryRueter
    edited October 4
    Oct 4: 50mins walking on treadmill. 7.0 incline holding on and 4.0-4.4 MPH. Intervals with Quad press machine. doing 8 presses for every 5minutes of walking. Ended with 10mins abs(millionaire HOy fitnesS) and my PT workout. AM. I have PT in an hour. Meals are planned for Friday/Sat/Sun. But I do need to go to the grocerystore in order to create them. My afternoon 5pm walk I think needs to be on a treadmill or elliptical as walking it self hurts my arm.

Oct 4: 50mins walking on treadmill. 7.0 incline holding on and 4.0-4.4 MPH. Intervals with Quad press machine. doing 8 presses for every 5minutes of walking. Ended with 10mins abs(millionaire HOy fitnesS) and my PT workout. AM. I have PT in an hour. Meals are planned for Friday/Sat/Sun. But I do need to go to the grocerystore in order to create them. My afternoon 5pm walk I think needs to be on a treadmill or elliptical as walking it self hurts my arm.

Oct 4: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X💊 15min Ellip 40 min Lower body 5 min stretching , 10M PT AM&PM 2:30am Awaken/pain fell back to sleep after minor stretching. Some minimal awakenings but work up at 4:30am

Oct 3: 🧮. 🥩🥏🚶🏋️ X💊 Lower Body. PT am.PM. 651-1879 1300cal 135P 2:30am awake, brkn sleep 4:45a
    Oct 2: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X💊 30/30 Yoga/Ellip PT am.PM. 691 -1912 1381cal 120P
    Oct 1: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ 🥛💊 Rest day/ cardio core. PT Appt. 700-1937 1449cal 135P
    Sept 30: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X 💊 Upper body lift.684-1917 1274cal 127P
    Sept 29: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X 💊 Lower body lift.765-2016 1645cal 93P

2. 🥩 =90g-120g+Protein
    Bonus:
  • CeeBeeSlim
    Thanks @SherryRueter for the balanced and sustainable approaches to my challenges! I tend to go too all out - so your approach makes sense.

I will let you know about the yoga video - the day got away from me yesterday. But I was sooo proud of myself - even with the rest day I reached over 10k steps - even after being at only about 4k at 9pm. I convinced myself it was a rest day but I asked myself would today be the day I gave in - so I got up and danced for about an hour! 🤣🤣

I also walked past the 6 sweet pastries my brother bought home. Will. Not. Lie. They. Look. Good. But I will not give in!!! 💪💪💪
  • justgirl81
    Friday
    Workout: 8 miles run, 1 mile walk
    Weigh In: 106.9 lbs

This Week's Daily Goals
    1. Read Bible New Testament 1 chap/day. (Revelations 5) ******
    3. 8 hours consecutive bedrest/day. *****
    4. Max 3 cigars/day; progress.*****
  • SherryRueter
    Ate more than my target range but nailed the other categories. Most days I’ve been in a 500cal deficit so this is fine. I just remind my self - eating off plan/urges makes me go over on calories and, it rather messes with my mind wanting me to give into other food urges. However I didn’t over eat, it was just an eating at maintaining - and that’s okay too.

Weighed in :105.4 For the 2 challenges I am in, I have to do measurements this week. And pictures. Ugh. 😣 probably Sunday.

Oct 4:❌ 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ 🥛💊 51min treadmill 10min abs PT AM&PM. ⌚️687🔥1937 ate:2000 cal 149P

Oct 3: 🧮. 🥩🥏🚶🏋️ X💊 Lower Body. PT am.PM. 651-1879 1300cal 135P 2:30am awake, brkn sleep 4:45a
    Oct 2: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X💊 30/30 Yoga/Ellip PT am.PM. 691 -1912 1381cal 120P
    Oct 1: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ 🥛💊 Rest day/ cardio core. PT Appt. 700-1937 1449cal 135P
    Sept 30: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X 💊 Upper body lift.684-1917 1274cal 127P
    Sept 29: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X 💊 Lower body lift.765-2016 1645cal 93P

2. 🥩 =90g-120g+Protein
    Bonus:
  • SherryRueter
    y03l9pmu8qrm.jpeg
    hwftas40gtyn.jpeg
    dhyxlmfficwi.jpeg
    1wgfa2oztmb2.jpeg
    Mytaiki4e7bb7g.jpeg
    om0wh51afydg.png
    My day in review
  • justgirl81
    Saturday
    Workout: 8 miles run, 2 mile walk
    Weigh In: 106.7 lbs

This Week's Daily Goals
    1. Read Bible New Testament 1 chap/day. (Revelations 6 and 7) *******
    3. 8 hours consecutive bedrest/day. ******
    4. Max 3 cigars/day; progress.******
  • SherryRueter
    5uo2aznvy09s.jpeg
    pkztxv1hqocu.jpeg
    klcprd6qlhgu.jpeg
    ujqqcq1xzqby.jpeg
    tzzprdsqf4e1.jpeg
    u6x790yv5qn7.jpeg
  • justgirl81
    Sunday
    Workout: 6 miles CT, 2 mile walk
    Weigh In: 108.5 lbs
    Nutrition: Acceptable (Good/Acceptable/Unacceptable/Terrible)

This Week's Daily Goals
    1. Read Bible New Testament 1 chap/day. (Revelations 8) *
    2. Nutrition level Good or Acceptable daily. *
    3. 8 hours consecutive bedrest/day.
    4. Max 3 cigars/day; progress.*
    5. Invest 1 hour/day minimum in something social outside work. *
  • SherryRueter
    Sodium average has been 3290 this past week. EEK! Getting in 3200-4000 daily! NOT GOOD> Focusing today/monday on Sodium being lower.
    Protein: averaging 130 daily. That's good. I'm gonna keep that # 110-130+
    Fiber: I have to keep this 21g+ ITs just a good thing to do.
    Fat: avg 45g daily. Want it to be 50g or less daily. Were good here!
    Carbs: ideally - less than protein per day. Presently 131g/day average. so pretty close I'd say.
    Weigh ins - coach wants 4 times a week average. I think today is up 1/2# because of the lower fiber and higher sodium.

Oct 7: 106.0

Oct 6: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ ❌💊 PT AM XB Pilates Lower & 20min ellip/10min abs
    709 -1983 1374cal 122P

Oct 5: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ ❌💊 PT AM&PM Lower body at gym. Wk2 D6 BFIT
    736-1995 1559cal 110P 105.4

Oct 4: ❌. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ 🥛💊 51min tread 10 min abs.
    PT AM&PM
    687 -1937 2000cal 149P

1:30am Awaken/slightly fell back to sleep no stretching. woke up at 4:45am 😊

Oct 3: 🧮. 🥩🥏🚶🏋️ ❌ 💊 Lower Body gym.PT am.PM.
    651 -1879 1300cal 135P 2:30am awake, broken sleep 4:45a

Oct 2: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ ❌💊 30/30 Yoga/Ellip PT am.PM.
    691 -1912 1381cal 120P

Oct 1: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ 🥛💊 Rest day/ cardio core. PT Appt.
    700-1937 1449cal 135P

Sept 30: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X 💊 Upper body lift.684-1917
    1274cal 127P

Sept 29: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X 💊 Lower body lift.765-2016
    1645cal 93P

2. 🥩 =90g-120g+Protein
    Bonus:

2. 🥩 =90g-120g+Protein
    Bonus:
  • CeeBeeSlim
    Love the data and the pics @SherryRueter!! Soooo great! This week is a deload, doc appts, travel week for me so I will check in when I can. Doing well so far and I did about a third of Brian Kest (sp!). I like him!!
  • SherryRueter
    @ceebeeslim Good luck with the doctor appts and travel. I"m glad to hear you tried Brian Kest. His Holds can be painful - but I do like how he does his class in the video.

I have to leave for physical therapy soon. I finally read the actual MRI results and it has the words: Complete tear of the Supraspinatus. :neutral: I think i'm having surgery scheduled to get this fixed.

Today was Plyometrics. At least I can use my legs yet. AND my nutrition is going well.
  • CeeBeeSlim
    Oh @SherryRueter - those words would scare me too. The last few days of Iron made me soooo sore! I’m hoping that’s why the scale has literally gone up .2lbs a day for the last few days. These last pounds are really really stubborn!!😡
  • SherryRueter
    PT dude says that I am fixing my form - and just because its a complete tear doesn't mean everything. I have really good range of motion - we just need to fix a few things. Some people with a complete tear can not function on that arm. I have 90% range of motion - so the other muscles can be trained and- I can unlearn a few things as well - like my push ups needed re-learning.

I know that my Lose it app says I am doing 1300 - 1500 calories. AND that my apple watch says I burn 1800-1900 cal a day. I AM believing that the calories I eat is slightly higher, 100-200 just because maybe I didn't log that hard mint candy piece or perhaps I had more than 5oz of this or that. 1312 is WHAT I am logging - which is "CLOSE" to what I am eating but not precisely what I am having . Its not the extra nibbles, licks or etc.

Oct 8: 105.6 🥛 Plyometrics P90X 45 and 15mins ellip.

Oct 7: 106.0 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ ❌💊 PT AM /PM Glutes and Hamstrings- weighted
    736 -1995 1312cal 139P

Oct 6: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ ❌💊 PT AM XB Pilates Lower & 20min ellip/10min abs
    709 -1983 1374cal 122P
    Oct 5: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ ❌💊 PT AM&PM Lower body at gym. Wk2 D6 BFIT
    736-1995 1559cal 110P 105.4

Oct 4: ❌. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ 🥛💊 51min tread 10 min abs.
    PT AM&PM
    687 -1937 2000cal 149P

1:30am Awaken/slightly fell back to sleep no stretching. woke up at 4:45am 😊

Oct 3: 🧮. 🥩🥏🚶🏋️ ❌ 💊 Lower Body gym.PT am.PM.
    651 -1879 1300cal 135P 2:30am awake, broken sleep 4:45a

Oct 2: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ ❌💊 30/30 Yoga/Ellip PT am.PM.
    691 -1912 1381cal 120P

Oct 1: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ 🥛💊 Rest day/ cardio core. PT Appt.
    700-1937 1449cal 135P

Sept 30: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X 💊 Upper body lift.684-1917
    1274cal 127P

Sept 29: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ X 💊 Lower body lift.765-2016
    1645cal 93P

2. 🥩 =90g-120g+Protein
    Bonus:
  • SherryRueter
    @ceebeeslim IRON- YES - muscle soreness matters on the scale. I"m not sure if you've taken photos or measurements. My coach for the challenge had me measure Bicep, thigh, hip, calves, Bellybutton. Chest and shoulders. Pics side, back, front.

AND
    WHAT you eat matters. Nibbles, bites. matter
    WHOLE foods vs protein bars vs a hamburger vs a chicken breast
    .... All forms of processing make the body work Harder, or LESS HARD to digest it.

Digesting a protein shake takes almost nothing (actually spikes your insulin I think)
    vs Digesting a Chicken breast - which takes a LOT more from the body.
    vs ground meat - which is pre processed and takes less also for the body to break down.

AND.
    Keep track of your sodium for a 5-7 day period.
    Trust me, I found it EYE OPENING.....
    A turkey meat ball (3 of them)
    plus BBQ sauce
    and celery
    totalled almost 800mg of sodium - and you need to keep your sodium lower than 2000 ..... SO I had to rework todays meal plan completely,
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 2,062 Member
    Great job on everything you are doing (despite life's problems) Sherry!
    I'm on the mend from a bit of mental recovery (very long story irrelevant to anything here otherwise), and stepping back on the bandwagon.
    Landed a new p/t gig at a local barn - will help me get my steps in if nothing else, and I enjoy being around the horses. Only 2 hours in the evening, 4 days a week, and it's like 5.5 miles from my house, so not hard to get to, and will help ease the budget here a little bit with my client coming to end in a month. Still have to stay focused on the business too, but at least this will ease the "famine" side of things LOL.
    Adjusting my days a bit with the changes in the schedule, but for the most part this shouldn't have a major impact on my overall schedule, mostly just need to be sure I am making good use of any downtime during the workday instead of "putzing" during those times. As long as I do that, I should be fine.
  • SherryRueter
    @honeybadger302 Yay on the PT gig - SO important to have enough money to live. Hope you're also able to put some into savings and retirement - equally as important. Do you follow Dave Ramsey at all?

Weekly average based on the last 10 days- my calories showing 1600 - still okay, as that is less than the 2000 I was at prior to that.

Oct 9: Millionare hoy Pro 500 5K +PT AM = slept last night 12am - 4:40am - longest time I've slept in a while.

Oct 8: 105.6 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ 🥛💊 PT AM /PM Plyometrics P90X 45 and 15mins ellip.
    783 2035 2000 130P

2. 🥩 =90g-120g+Protein
    Bonus:
  • justgirl81
    Monday
    Weigh In: 106.5 lbs

Tuesday

Wednesday
    Workout: 7 mile walk

This Week's Daily Goals
    1. Read Bible New Testament 1 chap/day. (Revelations 9,10,11) ****
    2. Nutrition level Good or Acceptable daily. ****
    3. 8 hours consecutive bedrest/day.*
    5. Invest 1 hour/day minimum in something social outside work. ****
  • SherryRueter
    Its SIMPLE but its not Easy.

Its discipline.
    It's going heavy-
    It's your nutrition - You have to be willing to work hard in the gym and apply those standards, focus and planning with your food.
    You have to crush your weight training
    You have to NOT SLACK on your nutrition
    no crazy binge eating on the weekends
    you have to back it up with the nutrition
    and do that for a long period of time

Muscle building in the long run isn't about what lift you do, your cardio.
    It's about going hard. going heavy.
    It is consistency
    It's not sexy
    it's hard training
    moving up in weights when you don't want to lift heavier
    Doing that work when you don't want to
    It's meal planning and structure -with no room for binge eating for a long time

Understand, its not complicated
    But its not easy.
    When you've spent the time and you see and feel what you have become
    it will be all worth it
    You have to have high standards
    get SO MUCH more out of every rep and every set
    SO MUCH MORE than you are now.
    Be on the tracks 80%
    Maximize every single lift you can
    Maximize every meal you eat.

It's all worth it.
    Steve Shaw

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypnXY3qjOXA&amp;t=405s )

It's not magic
    It's grinding -
    Fighting that mental battle and attack the next step
    Planning and zoning in on your next meal
    It has to be a lifestyle
    no jacking around

• SherryRueter
    justgirl81 wrote: »
    Monday
    Weigh In: 106.5 lbs

Tuesday

Wednesday
    Workout: 7 mile walk

This Week's Daily Goals
    1. Read Bible New Testament 1 chap/day. (Revelations 9,10,11) ****
    2. Nutrition level Good or Acceptable daily. ****
    3. 8 hours consecutive bedrest/day.*
    5. Invest 1 hour/day minimum in something social outside work. ****

Looking good.