FALL FITNESS!

124»

Replies

• SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 3,223 Member
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    Been on plan for several days. Lowest weight since August. Biggest factors I think - no processed sweets - not even a cookie or chip; tons of water; 10k daily steps at maxxing at 1200 calories. I’m not even craving sweets - which is great because there are 2 huge homemade cakes sitting in the kitchen to celebrate my moms birthday today. I. Will. Pass.

Congrats on being down #. That always feels good and being UNPROCESSED! AMEN To That!

Hope Mom had a good birthday.
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 3,223 Member
    My readings were all about having Faith. Having faith that God will deliver you your hopes. This all comes from my mom needing/going to get a defibulator/pacemaker. And my brothers thinking, welp, maybe she will die on the table, she better not get one. Seriously bro? But, mom and I think its a good idea and the doctor does also. Yes, mom is 77yr. but they think this is a good move. and it sounds promising for her to get a little more energy and help her heart. So having the faith that surpasses all human understanding to keep my hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Yesterday food, 100% on plan, on calorie range. On taste buds as perfect.
    Today, trying a new item. Pizza waffle (homemade.)

Oct 22: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ ❌💊 20min ellip. 40min cardio(millionare Hoy 10K - only did 1/2 of it) 380 calories for a burn. 60mins. and 8000 steps. LOL. So todays step count will be around 20,000 for sure. Just goes to show... steps are good to track, but the daily calorie burn MATTERS MORE. AND.... the food you eat matters MOST.

Oct 21: 🧮. 🥩 🥏 🚶 🏋️ ❌💊 PT and foam rolling at the gym. Quads and Glutes + shoulder. Core.