Replies

• Nidda_C
    Nidda_C Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Week 0: 190 lbs
    Week 1: 190 lbs

Goal weight after 15 weeks: 160-165 lbs

I just started today.
    I usually weigh myself on Friday's so I am just going to post those weights for 'Sat' from now on :D
  • MichiFfit
    MichiFfit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    220 :(. Gained .6 of a pound.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    SW 251
    CW 249.4
  • csurrao
    csurrao Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Week 0 - 154
    Week 1- 152
  • nixverstehen
    nixverstehen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SW- 186
    CW- 186
    I started before I found this group. I tend to plateau right about now. Next week I will see a big drop. (fingers crossed)
  • TardisMom
    TardisMom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 219
    Current 214.6

Lost 4.4 lbs :)
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 187.7
    Week 2: 182 (-5.2, total -5.2)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    SW - 164
    Week 1-164

Hopefully this week will be better.
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    Saturday 22 September weigh in 81.6kg's. (evening weight after dinner only just found this group!)
  • HeatherZousel
    HeatherZousel Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Starting weight= 145
    Current weight=142
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    StartW:173.5
    2ndW: 173.1
    0.4lbs loss

I am honestly okay with that. I have PCOS so it takes me a very long time to lose weight, but being in a group like this keeps up my motivation. I have been considering trying C25K, maybe it's time to invest in a pair of running shoes and give it a go...
    Thanks team!

I have PCOS too and understand the struggles with losing weight and trying to keep it off. Story of my life. Hopefully we can kick PCOS' butt this time around!!!

I'm in the same boat! But I've lost 62 lbs., so I know it can happen. Just keep at it and don't quit!
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Week 0 weight 216.4
    Week 1 weight 212.8

total weight loss of 3.6lbs in one week. it feels great however I have had a horrible week thus far (my week starts on Wednesdays). Back on track today but just feel horrible for eating so bad for so many days :sad:
  • rachaelko
    rachaelko Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I feel awful I had one night of drinking which I never do and I woke up this am 7 pounds heavier!!!!
  • lharri0209
    lharri0209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    StartW:173.5
    2ndW: 173.1
    0.4lbs loss

I am honestly okay with that. I have PCOS so it takes me a very long time to lose weight, but being in a group like this keeps up my motivation. I have been considering trying C25K, maybe it's time to invest in a pair of running shoes and give it a go...
    Thanks team!

I have PCOS too and understand the struggles with losing weight and trying to keep it off. Story of my life. Hopefully we can kick PCOS' butt this time around!!!

I'm in the same boat! But I've lost 62 lbs., so I know it can happen. Just keep at it and don't quit!

Thanks for the motivation!!
  • ruizv17
    ruizv17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I weight in on Sunday afternoons so I will probably be the last reporting every week.

Week 0- 221.6
    Week 1- 220.6

1 pound lost.
  • dinobunni
    Options
    I had to weigh myself today instead of yesterday because I didn't have a scale yet.

SW: 250lbs
    CW: 248lbs!!
  • fitin3m
    fitin3m Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    SW : 126
    CW : 124.5

Planning to start 5:2 diet this week and add more exercises.
  • Tengross
    Tengross Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    SW: 172
    Goal weight: 154

Been on holiday (2 weeks) and entertaining this weekend (Put on 6 lbs since start of hols) so I need a challenge up to Christmas to achieve my ultimate goal of 11 stones. Noticed one of my MFP friends joined this group and she weighs the same as me right now so that should hopefully motivate her to work hard. You know who you are, looking forward to seeing you break the 170 barrier soon. Stick to that motto of yours. Good luck everyone.
  • Sorry everyone, I completely forgot to post on Saturday. I did weigh-in though...

SW: 213
    CW: 207

6lbs down, despite having a couple of really bad days. Determined to have a good week :)
  • SingingPilgrim
    SingingPilgrim Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just joined the challenge, but I think I know roughly what I weighed last week:

SW: 240
    CW: 238

2 pounds down.

(by the way, I also have PCOS!)