Novermber in the Hatters: 30 days of 100% effort!

Options

Replies

• Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hello, girls...I hope all is well with everyone.

I have a friend that may be stopping by...her name is jihumfeld .

I had been looking around my friends profiles to see if any updates and noticed I was her only friend and I thought that was such a shame, since I hadn't had much time to post ...., and I knew we would love to have her here..

...I have been trying to give it my all 100 % all. Some days are closer to 75 to 90%...but I know it can be done...

Come on let's get 'er done!!
    G
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy birthday Janet!!! :flowerforyou:
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    BirthdaySnoopyHappyDance_zpsb67211d4.gif

Dear Janet!!!
  • tennisquilter
    tennisquilter Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the birthday wishes!
    Yes it is me Hairsprayhon, returned from the scarey world of mindless eating.
    I started over completely because I did not want to focus on the beginning part of my weight loss journey, or the fact that mindless eating returned some of those pounds to me. Instead I wanted to stay focus on moving to my goal.

Dear Friends, when I abandoned MFP, I also abandoned you. i am sorry. Please let me know if you want to resume the friendship I so wrongheadedly abandoned.

Janet
    aka TennisQuilter, formerly known as Hairsprayhon
  • Snooozie
    Options
    :drinker: Party for Tammy :flowerforyou:

Tammy. Huge wonderful congratulations on hitting ONderland today! We are all so proud of you and so happy for you!!!! You are an awesome friend and an inspiration to all - way to go!!!! We're all so proud of you!!!

Party time for Tammy ladies. - I'm setting up the bar inI the corner of the room - with HEALTHY exotic umbrella clad smoothies and everyone can bring a delish healthy food dish - I'm making "hearty-choke dip" a hot roasted artichoke dip with spinach and asiago cheese from the loony spoons "eat shrink and be merry" cookbook !! (143 cals 7 gr protein 3 grams if fibre and 12 carbs per serving )

Party on Hatters!!!
  • seehe
    Options
    A BIG
    bearcongrts.gif

to you Tammy! Joining the Hatter's party to help celebrate! SO So Happy for you!!!!
    Balloons-Animated_zpsffa1b8ed.gifBalloons-Animated_zpsffa1b8ed.gif
  • Snooozie
    Options
    A BIG
    bearcongrts.gif

to you Tammy! Joining the Hatter's party to help celebrate! SO So Happy for you!!!!
    Balloons-Animated_zpsffa1b8ed.gifBalloons-Animated_zpsffa1b8ed.gif

:flowerforyou: THANKS TO THE AWESOME DECORATING COMMITTEE AKA SUSAN FOR A GREAT JOB...!!!!!

BAR IS OPEN just need our guest of honour and the rest of the Hatters!!
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Doin the happy dance in Jersey.... I've got the tea from long island..... and angel food cake decorated with strawberries on the side

I've also got some unsweetened ice and hot tea too....

Since Tammy is our Guardian Angel:flowerforyou:

Carol
  • cbmcphillips
    Options
    Janet - no worries:flowerforyou:
  • tennisquilter
    Options
    TAMMY, WELCOME TO ONEDERLAND!!!! Happy dancing for you in Maryland!
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    So many thanks to all my wonderful ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The support that each of you have given on this journey has made this journey unlike any of the prior attempts to unlock the chains and tear down the walls that have kept me bound all these years !!! You have been here as I have rambled, ranted, and stumbled my way along this path. Thank you for all the support !!!!!!!!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Tammy....You did it girlfriend!! I am so proud of you, you never let anything stop you from your goal...you may have had to take a few detours, but you always got right back on the right road!!

Now, did someone save me a drink??.... I brought some Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus slowly grilled to a crispy crunch with some white bean hummus.& homemade pita chips.........Snooozie wouldn't let me bring any fried squash~~~``giggles~~~

Glass held high to Tammy!!!

Is it a one drink limit??:drinker:

G
  • Snooozie
    Options
    Gail - you can have the entire bar and I will mix em all night for you for bringing that YUmMy dish!! You had me drooling at crispy and completely at your mercy with the white bean hummus !!! Chomp chomp .... Dot get too close ladies (except for Tammy - you could lose an arm trying to pry the wrapped asparagus from me!!! Lol

A toast to TAmmy on her Onederland arrival !!! :drinker:
  • seehe
    Options
    champagneglassesbballoons.gif

Joining in the toast! And no way is there a 1 drink limit at this party lol
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I may be late to the party but I am here with drink in hand....I had a hard time getting off the bike..lmao :laugh: Whew, pedals kept flying and my feet wouldn't stop.

Tammy I am :drinker: you! Great job on your goals.
    Janet so glad to see you here
    Susan thanks for the decorations its just what this party needed.
    Gail and Snoozie I can just smell and taste the wonderful snacks.

I am loving this time with the kids being out of the house. Do what I want, when I want :happy: Getting measured for new carpet tomorrow or the next day. Mine upstairs is older than dirt plus its that hunter green they had in the 80's.......

Have a great night everyone
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Tammy! Welcome to onederland! The journey is long and with lots of twists and turns - and you made it! IPOU!
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Yummmmmmm that bacon wrapped asparagus. Bacon is one of those things I could eat 3 times a day 365 days a year. All the eats and drinks were wonderful, while the dancing keep the calories burned off. Such a wonderful celebration with my ladies :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • cbmcphillips
    Options
    Yummmmmmm that bacon wrapped asparagus. Bacon is one of those things I could eat 3 times a day 365 days a year. All the eats and drinks were wonderful, while the dancing keep the calories burned off. Such a wonderful celebration with my ladies :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

And remember - calories consumed while having fun / or at church don't count.... dance Tammy dance!:bigsmile:
  • Snooozie
    Options
    Lol Carole. If only that were true!
  • tennisquilter
    Options
    How many calories do you burn putting on a new pair of support stockings, it definitely raised my heart rate, tugging, pulling and shimmying.