butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    12-1 Bike Trainer - 28.5
  • commit1440
    commit1440 Posts: 456 Member
    12/1 9.5 miles

nLWJm5.png
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,230 Member
    After not being in this for a couple of months, I'm ready to commit! Put me down for 110 miles of walking please!!!

exercise.png
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    5.04 miles to start, 1.5 walking and the rest on treadmill

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,386 Member
    TWO IMPORTANT NOTES:

Please do not clear your ticker until we get your totals recorded in the spreadsheet. When you do that, it changes every instance of your ticker.....meaning it changes every ticker you've ALREADY posted. If you want to clear it, just make sure you type your total in plain text.

You won't be able to post in the December thread until you "Join" the MYAC Group. It's an open group and anyone can join. Go to the Group page at the link below and click on the green "JOIN" button. Doing so will enable the green "Reply" buttons in the thread. Then* you can post your goal and updates whenever you want, forever. :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17713-move-your-ss-challenge

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Dave
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    I'm in for 75km. Not much this month 'cause I'm gonna be super busy till 23rd. And, since I won't have much time for exercising, strength training > running/walking. But I'll do my very best~

12/1: running 4.18km

total: 4.18km
    left: 70.82km

exercise.png
  • WonStepAtaTime
    WonStepAtaTime Posts: 101 Member
    Woo Hoo Here we go December! Make mine an even 100miles this time. :bigsmile:
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Sorry Dave - I've put the info back into my ticker.

I guess it was me as your note appeared seconds after I'd edited it!!

Target for December 120 - 30 less than November - my calf muscles has played up again today - just as I was getting back into road running - I'm not a happy bunny.
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    I'm on board. I'm in my keys paradise again. walked three miles with spike this morning and leaving soon for a 5 mile hike. So
    12/1 8 miles!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,386 Member
    Sorry Dave - I've put the info back into my ticker.

I guess it was me as your note appeared seconds after I'd edited it!!

Target for December 120 - 30 less than November - my calf muscles has played up again today - just as I was getting back into road running - I'm not a happy bunny.
    Nope, it wasn't you! :flowerforyou: I caught yours in time. :smile:

Do you have a firm foam roller you can use on your calf? They sell them very cheaply at Target & Walmart. That and good gentle stretching & strengthening. I totally recommend finding some stairs and put the front balls of your feet on a step and let your heels hang off. Get a good stretch and then do about 15 calf raises, followed by and finishing with another 20-30 second deep stretch. Do that in the morning, before you run, and again at night.

=======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

http://www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Dave ~

I can't remember if i set a goal for December when i signed up? Anyway i think my goal should be about 320 miles. Down from November and October, but with Christmas - i just don't know how my schedule will be. And i am also playing tennis and working out at the gym about every other day. So if i haven't put it down - please set goal for 320 miles. That will be cycling.

Started the month off right !
    December 1st - 19.2 miles
    To Go 300.8 miles
    Goal 320 Miles

Great day @ss movers - get out there!
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Will still push for the usual 1000 miles, but have some severe weather on its way over

01-12: 91.06 miles
    December miles: 91.06

YTD miles: 14392
  • Missed November by about 4 miles, so I will keep the same goal 150 miles Cycling & Walking

exercise.png
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,336 Member
    I am a bit confused about this spread sheet- is the current one still for November?
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    12/1, 4.21 miles walked with the hound dogs.
  • 2.62 miles today Dec. 1st. GOAL MILES 90 for December. I may get in more miles today im not sure. I would like to take advantage of the great weather out before it gets to cold again. I got a new bike but the store put the front gear on backwards:grumble: Newho so gotta wait for the hubby to fix it. My honey do list is getting longer. Ready to move this December and really try to make goal this month. :smile:
  • plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Didn't get off to the best of starts due to a huge weekend workload but still, managed to make a start :)

exercise.png
  • texerus
    texerus Posts: 62 Member
    I’m back in this month since an unfortunate absence in November for 150 miles. :happy:

exercise.png
  • Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    1 December 7.5 km

Can't get my ticker to work :sad:
    Helps if I use the correct code - time for bed I think...

q9OUp1.png
This discussion has been closed.