Participant updates

Options
1235»

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I'm leaving shortly to participate in a neighbourhood house crawl. I've saved some calories for the event but we will be visiting twelve different homes with twelve proud hosts each offering food and drinks, not positive I will make it. But I'm gonna try :).
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    I'm leaving shortly to participate in a neighbourhood house crawl. I've saved some calories for the event but we will be visiting twelve different homes with twelve proud hosts each offering food and drinks, not positive I will make it. But I'm gonna try :).

:drinker: Have fun!!!
  • 1LoveChips
    1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Crumbs, down to 49 already! I'm sad to say I'm next to go :(

I've feel live I've been border line with my calories this last couple of days even with the hour cycling each day and walking dog. So tonight I'm poring myself a large glass of wine and bid you adieu!

It's been emotional.
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Crumbs, down to 49 already! I'm sad to say I'm next to go :(

I've feel live I've been border line with my calories this last couple of days even with the hour cycling each day and walking dog. So tonight I'm poring myself a large glass of wine and bid you adieu!

It's been emotional.

No worries...enjoy the wine and then tomorrow get to work!! :bigsmile: Plan ahead,know what calories in are going to. Be so that you can play your workouts accordingly.....I KNOW, I KNOW!!! Easier said then done,huh? It takes a little bit of time....I know while you are enjoying that wine think about your upcoming week. :laugh: Anyway....hope to see you again next month. :drinker:
  • theloftlady
    theloftlady Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ???? I am still in, thanks to hubbie! I said I was off to bed even though I hadn't done any exercise for the day. I told him I would bow out of the challenge. Been at mother in laws for dinner but had kept within my calories for that but it did mean I couldn't eat any tea (planned on having an early night to avoid the food!) so was a bit gutted to have to go. Anyway hubbie said, "come on, it's only 20 minutes, lets do this". I said "no, I'm tired it's late" But said "come on you can do this. You'll kick yourself in the morning if you don't. Come on, I'm setting up the stop watch now"
    So, I walked, jogged and danced in the lounge for 45 minutes in the end because I was so glad to have not given in and got up and done it. As a bonus I then didn't go over my calories!
    ????????????????????????????????
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    ???? I am still in, thanks to hubbie! I said I was off to bed even though I hadn't done any exercise for the day. I told him I would bow out of the challenge. Been at mother in laws for dinner but had kept within my calories for that but it did mean I couldn't eat any tea (planned on having an early night to avoid the food!) so was a bit gutted to have to go. Anyway hubbie said, "come on, it's only 20 minutes, lets do this". I said "no, I'm tired it's late" But said "come on you can do this. You'll kick yourself in the morning if you don't. Come on, I'm setting up the stop watch now"
    So, I walked, jogged and danced in the lounge for 45 minutes in the end because I was so glad to have not given in and got up and done it. As a bonus I then didn't go over my calories!

:heart: Thata a good hubby!!! :heart:
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this challenge I have been disciplined for the 15 days of December and finally I have a weight loss of 2 lbs since July this year. That was a longggg plateau! I am hoping to stay in the challenge as long as possible.
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Thanks to this challenge I have been disciplined for the 15 days of December and finally I have a weight loss of 2 lbs since July this year. That was a longggg plateau! I am hoping to stay in the challenge as long as possible.

:bigsmile: Oh Yeah!! :bigsmile:
  • jstmee
    jstmee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just checking in. I'm staying with it. Almost didn't exercise yesterday. It was a slippery day, I don't have my studs on my car yet (DH said with my new tires I didn't need them- told him I needed them at first snow in October) Alas, I was going to work and started to fish tail, couldn't correct it so went off the road, hit a mailbox head-on. The mailbox wasn't the problem, it was the post that was cemented in that hurt. Call out of work, sore head, neck, shoulder, slept most of day. Convinced that I could have a "sick day"!!! I didn't feel right about that so I started the PBS "Carol King, James Taylor" dvr and went on my merry way on the bike. Whew! I'm so glad I did it, no worse for it either. Still determined to make a huge change in me. Wendy
  • 1LoveChips
    1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Thank God for that... thought the ending was going to involve 20 minutes of rigorous love making :blushing:

Well done!
  • theloftlady
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • theloftlady
    Options
    I think I'm still in even though I didn't exercise due to a back problem two days ago. Been keeping with it though just incase I'm not kicked off! AND I've list half a pound this week too ????
  • theloftlady
    Options
    So far I've lost 4lb on this challenge. Thank you so much for setting it up.

'Twas the week before Christmas
    And she's still doing so very well
    That's four more pounds gone
    And several friends can now tell,
    So she's going to continue
    And do her very worst
    To reach a 2 stone loss by December 31st!
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    So far I've lost 4lb on this challenge. Thank you so much for setting it up.

'Twas the week before Christmas
    And she's still doing so very well
    That's four more pounds gone
    And several friends can now tell,
    So she's going to continue
    And do her very worst
    To reach a 2 stone loss by December 31st!

:flowerforyou: Very Nice!!!
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm out; I've missed a few exercise days. I'll come back strong for January! Good luck to everyone & see you next month!
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    I'm out; I've missed a few exercise days. I'll come back strong for January! Good luck to everyone & see you next month!

Definitely see you next month!!! Remember ANY movement is better than NO movement!! Later gator!!:bigsmile: