exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mylfcvx3Ny1sr9vtpo1_500.jpg
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Worked my first of three shifts last night but managed to do a mile around the hall. One of the coworkers joined me for the last half.

So 1 whole mile please.

exercise.png
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    1/4 - 4.5 miles walking
    Total to date: 12.5 of 105
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    2 miles added new total 13.95

exercise.png
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    At 5'2" you can add me to the group with short legs! I got in 9.76 miles yesterday - 6.2 running & the rest walking. That was 20192 steps. When I saw I had 19300 it was time to start moving around the house because there was no way I was getting that close and not getting my 20K step badge.

exercise.png
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Suppose I should try the normal 1000 miles

01-01: 37.02 miles
    02-01: 53.37 miles
    03-01: 54.03 miles
    04-01: 32.03 miles
    05-01: 30.04 miles
    January miles: 206.48

YTD miles: 206.5 miles

Was meant to be further today but roads covered in black ice made the going slow slipping all over the place.

Headset on commuter bike finally replaced so it will be back on the road in the morning. 700 x 23 tyres changed for 700 x 25 winter tyres on the road bike, so should give a little more grip, although going mid range has put a £90 dint in my bank account
  • tat20
    tat20 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm at 38 miles so far, not too shabby. =)
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Fixed tracker I think.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    1/1: running 5.2km
    1/2: running 3.07km
    1/3: bicycling 21.4km
    1/4: bicycling 20.24km
    1/5: running 3.74km

total: 53.65km
    left: 26.35km

exercise.png
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    1/3 2.88
    1/4 4.37

Total: 10.87

exercise.png
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Walked 2 miles, ran 5. I'll probably get a few more miles of walking in since I have a whole chapter to read in a textbook and I walk on my treadmill while I study.

exercise.png
    [/url]
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I snuck in 5.5 miles mostly from doing a 5 mile walk at home dvd. The snow and ice derail almost anything that is outdoors unless you have snowshoes or skiis (I have neither yet).

exercise.png
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    1/4 = 2.08

exercise.png
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    2 miles on the fitbit, and 0.3 in the pool (starting triathlon training), so 2.3 miles total today.

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Dean -- Did you fix the cat?

Between walking 10.76 miles per my Fit bit and riding 13.14 miles per my recumbent, I have 23.9 miles for today!!!
    Oh, and a lot of steps!!!

exercise.png

Chris

Dang Chris! You were a stepping maniac! That's a ton of miles to put in walking. Yep, we fixed the cat. He was sent home this morning. Now I need to get my butt in gear and get some miles of my own.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options

You were a steppin' maniac today, Chris, with over 21K steps! My obsession appeared in the form of me coming home tired, fat & full from my last family holiday get-together of the season and even though it was 11:30pm, I went out and hallway-powerwalked a mile and a half until I made my 10K daily step goal plus a little extra. :laugh: I needed it anyway because I didn't get any other deliberate exercise in today so the 1.6 miles was good to get my heartrate up and work up a little sweat. Felt so good. :drinker:

Dave

Dave...I had to make up for last night. My daughter got word yesterday that she passed her Comp Exam and gets to go on to her dissertation. :drinker: She is working on her Ed.D in Education. She is going into her final year. :drinker: We took her to sushi dinner. I'm not sure but I think a lot of sushi disappeared on my side of the table. We had to have ordered eight or ten different kinds. I have no idea what I ate or how to count it, :noway: so I did extra today. :tongue:

Plus I am obsessed with my Fitbit now. :love:

You did great with your hallway-powerwalk, and you made your 10K for the day! That's terrific! :flowerforyou:

Chris
    That's so wonderful about your daughter! :flowerforyou: You must be so incredibly proud of her. :smile: I have to admit, I'm pretty weak against sushi too. lol Last month when I took my two sons out for the older one's birthday, we put a pretty huge hurtin' on some. I could've definitely eaten more, but my boys were already looking at me like I was crazy (or something) so I didn't... :laugh:

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    tumblr_mylfcvx3Ny1sr9vtpo1_500.jpg
    BAHAHAHA!!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

Thanks Speedy, I so needed that!

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    At 5'2" you can add me to the group with short legs! I got in 9.76 miles yesterday - 6.2 running & the rest walking. That was 20192 steps. When I saw I had 19300 it was time to start moving around the house because there was no way I was getting that close and not getting my 20K step badge.
    AWESOME!! And congrats!! I totally would've done the same thing. :bigsmile:

Dave
This discussion has been closed.