March 1st Challenge

Options

Replies

• godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great job LolaBug! I too am on a plateau. Not too worried yet. I'm still losing, just very slowly and I am also losing inches. However, if it doesn't pick up again soon, I won't meet my goal for Mar 1.

If you are still losing, then you are not on a plateau. As you have less to lose than before, the weight loss will be slower. I am also losing much slower than when I started, but we can't give up. Even if you don't meet this goal for March 1st, it is not the end of the world. You'll make it, I have faith in you!
  • godsgrl33
    Options
    Sure, I'll join.
    Current weight: 153.2
    Goal weight: 148 for March 1st.
    it says 7 pounds to go for you! PUSH HARD you can do it!!! 27 days to go give it all you got!:bigsmile:

Jenaontrack74, thanks for the encouragement. I set my goal based on two things: I didn't want to set myself up for failure and feel bad about myself, and my recent weight loss has been slow anyway. So, for me this is a difficult goal. I have been gaining a pound, losing two, etc., etc...I wanted my goal to be reasonable. It would be sweet to lose those last 7 lb., though. Maybe I will.
    Edited to add: I have not gotten the lap band or vertical sleeve done. My husband did, and I wanted support for him and I.
  • lozspires
    Options
    Sure id like to be in ..even if im late lol
    Cw - 147
    Gw - 137
    :D
  • LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sure id like to be in ..even if im late lol
    Cw - 147
    Gw - 137
    :D

Glad to have you join!!!
  • Teresa_79
    Teresa_79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new here and could use a push.

CW: 224

GW for March 1: 204
    :smile:
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great job LolaBug! I too am on a plateau. Not too worried yet. I'm still losing, just very slowly and I am also losing inches. However, if it doesn't pick up again soon, I won't meet my goal for Mar 1.

If you are still losing, then you are not on a plateau. As you have less to lose than before, the weight loss will be slower. I am also losing much slower than when I started, but we can't give up. Even if you don't meet this goal for March 1st, it is not the end of the world. You'll make it, I have faith in you!

Thanks for the encouragement godsgrl. I called it a plateau because I lost one pound over a week and a half when normally I average 3-4. It seems to happen every couple of months, so it is not something I get too upset over. I figure my body is just taking a pause. Mostly it was frustrating this time because I really, really want to meet my March 1 goal and this was a setback. But, I am happy to say my loss has picked up again. I don't know if I'll make my goal, but I'm giving it my best shot!
  • stroynaya
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new here and could use a push.

CW: 224

GW for March 1: 204
    :smile:

Hey Teresa! Welcome to the challenge!
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Cw: 229.2

Gw: 219

Goal for march is to get out of the 220's once and for all!
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    Cw: 229.2

Gw: 219

Goal for march is to get out of the 220's once and for all!

That's an awesome goal!!!
  • CookieBug88
    CookieBug88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    CW:350
    GW: 340
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    CW:350
    GW: 340

Welcome to the challenge and happy 1st post!!!
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    16 days to go...... PUSH YOURSELF!!

bir0j4.jpg

lzd5v.jpg
  • Osaponi1
    Osaponi1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will join the March 1st Challenge as well!

CW: 113
    March 1st GW: 120
    GW: 154
  • stroynaya
    Options
    I will join the March 1st Challenge as well!

CW: 113
    March 1st GW: 120
    GW: 154

Welcome to the challenge! I assume by your ticker that when you said GW, you really mean your goal is how many pounds overall lost, not your actual weight?
  • tracyrhenegar
    Options
    :happy: Lets do this !
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    We just have a week and a half to go till the end of the challenge! Please still feel free to join even if it's during the last week! Every little bit counts!

After this challenge is over, I will start up a May 1st challenge for those of you that are up for another round or didn't join this one!
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I am going to revamp my goal for this challenge. I want to make it to Onederland! I seem to always throw up some mental block and self sabatoge whenever I get close, I've done this for a couple years now, so this is it!! March 1st it is set I am going back to Onederland!!!
    Good luck friends! :flowerforyou:
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    I am going to revamp my goal for this challenge. I want to make it to Onederland! I seem to always throw up some mental block and self sabatoge whenever I get close, I've done this for a couple years now, so this is it!! March 1st it is set I am going back to Onederland!!!
    Good luck friends! :flowerforyou:

Good luck!!! Onderland is such an amazing sense of accomplishment!
  • godsgrl33
    Options
    How is everyone doing? We only have a few more days! I would like to get down to 148. I keep going up a little, down a little, so we'll see what it is on March 1st!
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    I'm close to my goal but I don't think I'll quite make it. But being close is just fine with me too! I've been sick and injured so I haven't been doing well with my kickboxing classes, so I blame that haha ;)

Just over a week to go!