Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Talking Dead: Team Carl

Replies

• Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Hi Kim - I'm planning on getting another 120 mins of cardio in by Sat, so you are welcome to my extra minutes. :smile: We can share our minutes with our team this week, which is awesome!

Kasi - the spreadsheet looks great, but I can't edit it either to put in my stats for the week. I sent you an email about access. It's zombieinkpot so you should recognise me! :laugh:

Go team Carl!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Oh, I will get in the rotten burpees as well...
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,803 Member
    Hi Kim - I'm planning on getting another 120 mins of cardio in by Sat, so you are welcome to my extra minutes. :smile: We can share our minutes with our team this week, which is awesome!

Kasi - the spreadsheet looks great, but I can't edit it either to put in my stats for the week. I sent you an email about access. It's zombieinkpot so you should recognise me! :laugh:

Go team Carl!
    It's open to anyone with the link. I'm not sure why you can't access it.
  • Zombieinkpot

Go team Carl!
    It's open to anyone with the link. I'm not sure why you can't access it.

It is very strange

ETA: I can access it now! Yay!
  • Aprilstar480
    Fixed it... I forgot to click the button for edit. My bad:ohwell: :bigsmile:
  • Aprilstar480
    Do you know how to do the functions? I learned many many years ago but I can't remember for the life of me now.
  • nisijam5
    I still can't but will try again...I just saw someone on there logging but I can't do it yet
  • nisijam5
    Ok, I've gotten on the spreadsheet....Did you need me to set up any formulas?
  • Aprilstar480
    I wanted the totals at the end but I don't know how to do it.
  • Zombieinkpot
    I wanted the totals at the end but I don't know how to do it.

I just set them up
  • Aprilstar480
    Yay!!! It looks great! That's what I call team work:drinker:
  • Zombieinkpot
    Yay!!! It looks great! That's what I call team work:drinker:

Team Carl is the best! :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    I formatted it all on one page and added totals to the bottom....anything else you can think of?
  • Zombieinkpot
    I formatted it all on one page and added totals to the bottom....anything else you can think of?

It looks great, Kim

ETA: Should we add in a column for calorie goal?
  • nisijam5
    Is that something we are tracking? Sorry, I am not up to speed with the whole contest yet?
  • Aprilstar480
    Add in, remove, change whatever needs to be changed. I just figured this would be a good way to track how the team is doing. With the option of sharing extra minutes/reps we can see who needs a helping hand.

BTW, I just did an extra 50 burpees!!!
  • Zombieinkpot
    Kim - we are supposed to keep under our weekly calorie goal. I don't know if we need to have this on the spreadsheet though - what do y'all think?

Kasi - the spreadsheet is fantastic. It's a great way to keep track of how we are all doing and hopefully those who can will do a bit more so that we can help out our fellow team mates. Awesome on the burpees, you rock! :drinker:

Remember, we have to send our stats to Arzu before midnight Sat to get our points counted, and we need to have our burpees done to get the point for strength training. I'm going to try and get more mins of everything done over the next two days to help out the team.

We've got this! Go team Carl!
  • Aprilstar480
    Okay, just did 25 more! My legs are dead tired now... no more tonight:noway:

I'm going to Group Power and Group Core tomorrow which are both Strength Training (90 minutes). That will put me over 60 minutes in the strength category. We are going to the beach for the weekend so if nothing else I will at least walk my last 60 minutes. I plan on going on a couple of hikes if the weather holds out long enough and the motel has a pool so I will definitely swim some laps.

Keep working hard team! We don't wanna another week of burpees:tongue:
  • Zombieinkpot
    So impressed with the burpees, Kasi, you're a star!

Team Michonne seem to think they have this week in the bag. They're already planning their punishment. I think we might be wishing it was burpees if they win! :sad:

Carl probably won't be in Sundays episode, so it's really worth our time to work hard and make a push for a win this week. I'm going to aim for at least another 180 cardio and 60 strength training by Saturday, and I'll really push for more burpees. They won't be up to your level, Kasi, but I'll do my bit.
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Yeah I read the team Michonne board and they all seem to be ready to hand out the punishment for the week. But the harder it is the better for us in the end right? Tomorrow I am going to go shopping hopefully (as long as the snow stops sometime soon) and I plan on buying a resistance band to help out with the strength training. Hopefully it will be easier to get in my strength minutes with that.