Replies

• metanoia0116
    metanoia0116 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Good morning! How is everyone's week going? Are you excited to see the show Sunday night?
  • TerryEden
    TerryEden Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Alright team! Hello agulling and metanoia0116! Thanks for putting all this together, Cindy!

I'm excited for the show, but I won't get to see it for a few days after the original airing. Watch it on Amazon since I don't have cable. The previews/trailers on uTube look good, though!
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Polite Zombie here... I'm not supposed to cheer for any particular team, but I'm a little biased...

So you're behind a fence huh? That's nice...you know what a horde of you can do right? Little reminder time, class pay attention... Morty hit the play button... Morty?...
    Okay, tip one, avoid that Daryl guy... I need a new assistant... *sigh* Roll clip...

tumblr_mh2ujtdkRZ1rmur0oo1_500.gif
  • TerryEden
    Options
    Come on new episode! I'm glad the prison fell and they finally resolved the matter re: the governor... it should have been resolved at the end of Season 3.

I want some science with my fiction... I still want more answers from the CDC.

But, alas, I don't think I'm going to get any more science with the fiction. Just more aimless wandering and surviving with the occasional tragic loss thrown in for good discouraging measure.

Still looking forward to watching though!!

Terry
  • TerryEden
    Options
    How's everyone doing on their goals? I've had a pretty good week...considering past performance.

Met my nutrition goals so far! I'm excited that I've made it 5 days logging. That's a record for me! I've also done 5 days of cardio, which is another record for me.

I won't quite make all of the group challenge goals this week, but I'm proud of how the week has gone.

Terry
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    This is a quite group of zombies. You're the only one who checked in so far, Terry. Maybe the others shambled off on us. :laugh:
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    Terry and Jen, be careful, Michonne needs a few new kills and also some new zombie pets! :laugh:

Shelley
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Terry and Jen, be careful, Michonne needs a few new kills and also some new zombie pets! :laugh:

Shelley

Daryl's crossbow is getting lonely, too...
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Good morning, Horde! New challenge is up under Walking Dead Walker Horde. We just have to wait to see what Mika and Lizzie have in store for us.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1162902-walking-dead-walker-horde?page=1#posts-18731290

And Congrats on the MVP win, Terry!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1195194-weekly-leaderboard-and-most-valuable-players
  • TerryEden
    Options
    Well, I couldn't wait and I caved in and read the episode summary before I can watch the show on Amazon Prime. Sounds like Michonne really kicked butt!

No Daryl in the episode... that's a bummer. I'm the type of person that want's more answers from the show's writers. I hate being drug along all season!!

I'm confused... why does team Mika and Lizzie get to determine the punishment this week? Were they shown in this week's episode!

Looking forward to a great week of great healthy choices! C'mon team Horde!

Terry
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Well, I couldn't wait and I caved in and read the episode summary before I can watch the show on Amazon Prime. Sounds like Michonne really kicked butt!

No Daryl in the episode... that's a bummer. I'm the type of person that want's more answers from the show's writers. I hate being drug along all season!!

I'm confused... why does team Mika and Lizzie get to determine the punishment this week? Were they shown in this week's episode!

Looking forward to a great week of great healthy choices! C'mon team Horde!

Terry
    Our weeks start on Sunday with the points made by the characters in the show, then the team members add to that. So Mika and Lizzie were starting with 4 points that they earned from the mid season finale.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1162909-episode-recap-season-4-part-1-finale

This week Michonne and Carl have a start of 26 and 4 points for their teams. I tried to get the team members of Michonne to start slacking and give the rest of us a chance, but it doesn't look like they're going to. :laugh:
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Slacking is not an option! Though if I do become part of the horde I would help Terry find answers.

Shelley
  • TerryEden
    Options
    Thanks, Shelley! I sure would love to have more answers for the show, but then perhaps it wouldn't be as compelling to watch.

I can't ever imagine the demise of Michonne, and having all of team Michonne become part of team Walking Horde.... although we could use a few more team members.

Keep at it, Shelley and thanks for dropping by for a post.

Terry
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Hey my fellow zombies. Just a new team chant for us...
    Michonne, Michonne,
    Leave us alone.
    You swing your sword
    Destroy my horde
    Michonne, Michonne,
    Leave us alone.
    You've gone and cracked
    brains all whacked
    Michonne, Michonne,
    Leave us alone.
    Think you've got a wire loose
    We're ready to cook your goose
    Michonne, Michonne,
    leave us alone
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Mika and Lizzie decided that our punishment exercises is 50 Burpees. You don't have to do them all at once, split them up over the week and include them in your totals when you send them to me or you can't be credited for strength training this week.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Oh, and MVPs are always exempt from punishment, unless they want to do them and donate to a Burpee deprived teammate.
  • metanoia0116
    metanoia0116 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Well heck! I hate burpees. Guess I had better get to work tonight. I had 1.5 hours of walking on Sunday. Woo hoo! I am starting 2 a day workouts as well. Hope ya'll have a great day!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Thanks, Shelley! I sure would love to have more answers for the show, but then perhaps it wouldn't be as compelling to watch.

I can't ever imagine the demise of Michonne, and having all of team Michonne become part of team Walking Horde.... although we could use a few more team members.

Keep at it, Shelley and thanks for dropping by for a post.

Terry

Terry I would love to know how the infection truly was started. Airborne? Most likely. Since everyone has it. And why does a bite accelerate, or activate, a person to become a zombie? So the virus, or whatever was introduced into the population. And when people died, by whatever means, they come back as a walking corpse and start feeding. Thus the mess we have on the walking dead. If you see Michonne, run. :laugh:

Shelley
  • TerryEden
    Options
    Well heck! I hate burpees. Guess I had better get to work tonight. I had 1.5 hours of walking on Sunday. Woo hoo! I am starting 2 a day workouts as well. Hope ya'll have a great day!

Great job, Metanoia!! That's a nice long walk! Good luck with your workouts.

I hate burpees too... Ha! Not even sure I can complete one, but I'm going to try.

Go team Horde!