goals

Options
what are your goals? what is one thing you can focus on this week to help you reach your goals?:smile:

is it maybe drink water
move more
eat more veggies

what is something we can hold you accountable to and support you with?

Replies

• vijaynarayanan
    Options
    Goals for the week,

Eat healthy, stay with cal boundaries, hit the macros
    Better performance in weights....just in week 2 so u can imagine
    May be make the scale talk a lil

Vy
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    sounds like a good plan.

what day do you weigh?

as far as the weights things take time

your doing it. your here thats what matters
  • vijaynarayanan
    Options
    I am at 91 KGS,

Started good cardio for last 2 weeks, last week started blending weights too.

Should see some action in a couple of weeks I guess

Vy:wink:
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    awesome.. keep going.. you will see results!
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Hi,my name is Judy and I need to lose 90lbs.I'm here 640 days now and only lost 33lbs.Everyone tells me I need to eat more.So now I'm doing TDEE 1800 calories BMR 1675 calories I hope I don't gain weight.I have a Fitbit to help me lose this weight also.I will not give up.We can this together.Have a wonderful day!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    welcome.. i follow eat to live.. plant based.. we will succeed together.

you do need to eat to release weight.. a god mix of protein fats and healthy carbs,

what are your goals for the week?
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Keep my carbs under 150 a day
    Hit the macros
    Exercise everyday walking
    Sleep 7 hours a night
    And be Happy!:flowerforyou:
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    love them!!

fruits and veg rule!

now now i dont hate meat eaters. im no longer one.. but love my veg lol
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My aim for the week has been to move for at least an hour every day, so far so good!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    love it!! great goal!
  • akillaah
    akillaah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My goal is to not lie to myself about what I'm eating - track EVERYTHING even if it puts me over my calorie mark for the day - and if it does - then I'll just have to work out to make up for the lack of!! :)
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    if you bite it you writ it, thats what i always say.
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking off for months, eating for comfort and not working out. On Tuesday I decided I was going to weigh myself, it had been quite awhile. I didn't like what I saw. I started tracking again on Wednesday morning and have made an effort to walk more during the day at work. I weighed myself again today and lost over a pound. I know that first one is always the easiest, but it feels good.

Anyway, my goal for the next week is to track my calories every day, including the weekend (which is always a weak point for me), and to get some exercise into my schedule at least 3 times. I'm hoping to lose another pound by next Friday.

Good luck everyone!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    awesome goals..welcome!

something i tell myself food = fuel not comfort. its to fuel my body not comfort me. its not a hug or a warm blanket

as far as weekends just because its a week end doesn't mean it has to be a weak end..make it a strong end!

lets do this!
  • jennhill310
    Options
    my goal for the week is to work out 3 to 5 times and drink more water. I would also love to stop snacking at night I'm terrible for that.
  • Portlandmom
    Portlandmom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My goals are to exercise for at least 30 minutes but try to aim for 1 hour each day to help lose the weight.

Need to drink more water.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    great goals..

do you guys have a water app?

i downloaded one on my phone.. drinking water. i am easily drinking 64 oz now,
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to drink more water and start eating 6 small meals a day in preperation of starting bb.com program on 1/20/14.
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My goals are to stay under my calories, hit my macros (which is harder than I ever imagined it would be), and work out 6 days/week.

My goal starting this week had been to get up early & work out before getting ready for work and I did it! Monday-Thursday I got it in early. Today I worked from home so I slept in a little.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    astro.. awesome job on getting up and working out! you rock!

jenn set a time that the kitchen is closed to you.. put a sign on the fridge.. it works.