goals

Options

Replies

• swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    My goals-

Figure out why my ticker isnt moving even though I have lost 4 pounds (numbers are a huge motivation for me)

Stay under, but close, to my calorie goal.

Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    hmm . maybe try deleting it than redoing it?. let me check mine
  • vstarz15
    vstarz15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    my goal for the week is to work out 3 to 5 times and drink more water. I would also love to stop snacking at night I'm terrible for that.

hi jennhill310! as i was reading thru everyone's goals i was thinking about my own. then i came to your post and realized mine were practically identical to yours! yay, goal-buddy. mine is going to focus on those night-snacks……

thanks for posting ! we can do this :):):)
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    as far as night time snacking .. i know some friends that set a cut off time to be in the kitchen at night like 7 pm.
  • Misty2024
    Misty2024 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    been slacking on the weights doing more cardio the weights so it will be add weight 1x a day instead of cardio 3x a day
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Woot!
    Goal 1- complete. Ticker is now working.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    so goal check in.. how are we doing with the goals we set for ourselves..

i am starting the c25k with some of you mon.. i got this group going for motivation to support.. i hink were going to become close as we interact with each other.. i want this to be a home for all of us.
  • Kargbz
    Kargbz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start Insanity and stick to it for the next five weeks; drink lots of water and continue logging everything . As well as the desirable 10lbs x
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    insanity rocks! its how i released some of my recent weight
  • Vol7
    Vol7 Posts: 57
    Options
    Goal this week is to drink more water and reduce or cut out soft drinks.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    do you have a water app

i dont like water but know my body does drinking water is a great water app that reminds you to drink.. than cheers and claps for you when you hit your goal you set.
  • jennhill310
    Options
    my goal for the week is to work out 3 to 5 times and drink more water. I would also love to stop snacking at night I'm terrible for that.

hi jennhill310! as i was reading thru everyone's goals i was thinking about my own. then i came to your post and realized mine were practically identical to yours! yay, goal-buddy. mine is going to focus on those night-snacks……

thanks for posting ! we can do this :):):)

Yay a goal buddy!! We can do this I haven't snacked at all tonight :)
  • jennhill310
    Options
    as far as night time snacking .. i know some friends that set a cut off time to be in the kitchen at night like 7 pm.
    My cut off time is 8pm. But that's when I also get the munchies.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    how are we doing with our goals?
  • brayla1
    brayla1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    First of all, I love the "releasing" weight!! BE FREE!!!!

Second of all, I feel very comfortable here...my mini goal is to get an average of 10K steps a day...so far so good. I am going to start a step challenge on Saturday on this group, any interest?
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have a birthday coming up soon. I told my husband I wanted a new iPod but I think I'm going to ask for the Fitbit instead. There's really nothing wrong with my iPod, it's just old and outdated but it still works.

Once I get that, I'll do the step challenges with y'all. I like challenges, they keep me motivated.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    im using a pedomter.. dont have a fit bit
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    My goal by this time next week I want to drink at least 5 bottles water. I am lucky to drink 2 right know. After I get to 5 I will set another goal to drink more, baby steps but at least there going forward... :)
  • TBarron784
    TBarron784 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Goal 1
    Finding ways to have an active lifestyle doing things that I enjoy. I don't want to see them as going to work out, I'd rather it be like "I'm going to my stretch and flex class" and then from there to a Yoga or chair yoga and it be just like if I was going to a movie. I'm working on finding stuff like that, that I like. (ps those two classes are real and part of my repertoire now) My goal is to have stuff like this for everyday.

Goal 2 stop eating sugar at night
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    goal one you should enjoy it.. way to go..

goal two drink water for sugar cravings.. or find a distraction.. craving only last 20 min usually.

you can do it!

i always say releasing because losing weigh it can find you again.