6am fitness buddies

Options

Replies

• lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Morning, morning, weekend's go so far don't they? I'm already counting down to all the long weekend coming up....
    Still on ripped in 30 dvd every morn (but Wed)
    Last day of level three tomorrow, so looking for something new to do after.
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Morning, weekend seemed very short. Back on it again have to say i fancy a week off from it all atm. Bloody weather is getting me down.
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Its a good job weekends are short, I've got a lot of damage to undo after this one lol! Went on a brewery tour on Friday night with as much beer as you wanted to drink and I haven't a clue as to how much I had (can't remember getting home!!!) I also managed to get through two bottles of red over the weekend too. Holiday in 8 weeks time so got to get focussed now!!!
  • mbarrett1
    mbarrett1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    up again this morning. run 1 of week 6. 12 min run!! had to slow it down for the last 5 mins as it was getting a bit much. But not by much and at least I did it!!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    up again this morning. run 1 of week 6. 12 min run!! had to slow it down for the last 5 mins as it was getting a bit much. But not by much and at least I did it!!

The important thing is finishing,not speed at this point.

Tlwineguzzler ....living up to your name then?? Hehe
    You can do a lot in eight weeks,no need to panic yet.

SPG 71.... the weather can only get better...lets be honest anyone who made it through winter can put up with a grey spring.
    Almost the bank holidays!!! :)
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Another one done and dusted... I struggle more on Tuesday, as I have to be at work an hour and half earlier, so don't get to go back and have a read and cup of tea.
    Still, for me I've hit halfway point of another week...Hurrah.
  • mbarrett1
    Options
    I got up this morning to do some strength training but the equipment that I've bought I'm too fat to get into!

I have to admit I had a bit of a breakdown and then gave up, so didn't actually do anything constructive at all. :-(
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Good session this morning! Got to the gym 10 mins earlier than I normally manage then my daughter messaged me that she wasn't going into work so I had an extra half hour as I hadn't got to go pick her up :smile:
  • spg71
    Options
    Steady Swim this morning, the pool was heaving for some reason so it was more of meandering plod than a full on session.
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Steady Swim this morning, the pool was heaving for some reason so it was more of meandering plod than a full on session.

that's why I don't like swimming! Need to win the lottery so can have me own pool :bigsmile:
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    I got up this morning to do some strength training but the equipment that I've bought I'm too fat to get into!

I have to admit I had a bit of a breakdown and then gave up, so didn't actually do anything constructive at all. :-(

What on earth did you buy?
    Sorry you had c****y morning...turn it around and look upon it as challenge to get into it...motivation.

Btw...crazy swim pool prob due to Easter hols
  • mbarrett1
    Options
    An all in one type gym thingy lucy. I mainly bought it because it had a squat rack and lat pull down attachment. I tried to use the leg attachment where you work the front of your legs, can't think of the name of it this right now tbh but anyway couldn't get my legs in, too big!! lol

Feel better this morning though, did week 6 run 2 this morning 10 mins jogging then 1 min walking and then 8 mins jogging. God I enjoyed the cool down!! lol

Fridays run is straight 20 mins though without walking, not sure I'm looking forward to that. An extra 2 mins without a break. *shudder*
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Leg day today - also threw in a couple of lat exercises. Upped the weights on my squats and felt like I could do even more which I was happy about. Didn't want to push too hard though as I have kettlercise tonight which can be a killer on the legs!

mbarrett - don't get disheartened. It's great that you're commited enough to go out and purchase your own equipment. Remember how you feel now, and when you lose enough weight to be able to use the machines you will feel so proud and will show what you have accomplished. You can then look back on your emotions this morning and use that as the motivation to keep the weight off. Keep positive and doing what you're doing. Here's some flowers... :flowerforyou:
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Morning peeps! Day three done, only I was very tempted to turn over and go back to sleep!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Complete fail for me this morn despite being awake since three...slept awkwardly and back ached.
    Have to do it this eve instead...bother.
  • spg71
    Options
    Nothing for me today, taking a couples of days off to recharge a little.
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    I had a rest from the gym today and took the dog for a walk instead. TBH he could do with losing a couple of pounds before his annual vet check next week!!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Even on days when I don't workout,I average walking five miles....can't understand why I'm not skinny :)
  • mbarrett1
    Options
    Done this morning, jogged 20 mins straight without stopping. Soo proud of myself. Leg bloody ache now though!! lol
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Done this morning, jogged 20 mins straight without stopping. Soo proud of myself. Leg bloody ache now though!! lol
    Well done!!!!!

Slacking again today...it feels good.