6am fitness buddies

Options

Replies

• harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Have been up and out everyday since forever with the dog before 6am...this morning we were out the door at 5.35 for 45 minutes :smile:
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Another full hour done in the gym this morning :smile:
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Mile swim for me this morning.

No idea what a COP is apart from the police :)

my inability to spell or check I've spelt things correctly .

meant cuppa !
    ;)
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    2.5 mile run at 5.45am this morning....
  • mbarrett1
    mbarrett1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    week5 run 2 run has been completed! 8 mins straight was tough going but I did it!!

Also decided that foam roller is my new best friend, don't ache half as much using that after my run this morning!
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Swim again for me this morning 1000m, nasty 6k run to do this evening as well :(
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Three days on the trot!! Can't remember last time I did that :smile:
  • mbarrett1
    Options
    Normally I do strength training on a Tuesday and Thursday but I'm a bit concerned about my lower back so I've given it a miss this week and just sticking to a run on the other 3 days. Will be up again tomorrow!!
  • spg71
    Options
    Another swim for me this morning, Used the hand paddles for a change and can really feel it in my chest. Seems to going well this week,

Gratz TL on your 3 in a row :)
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Thanks spg! :) I gave the gym a miss today but still up at 6.00 taking the dog for a 50 minute walk :smile:
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    another one done and dusted....ran a little further this morn....but not interested in going too far.
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    looks like I am joining 6am too. :DD anyone on intermittent fasting?
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Two and half mile run, and ripped in 30 dvd done...all so I can lay on my sofa in my lounge pants this eve.....what happened to going out????
    Have a great weekend everyone.
  • spg71
    Options
    Another nice swim for me makes 5 in a row for this week plus a couple of runs in the evening as well.

As for fasting, its no from me tend trying to lose weight so need to put back 50-70% of exercise calories.
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Four gym days, one dog walk - think I've earned a bottle of red tonight!! :drinker:
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Morning!!!!
    The alarm going off wasn't such a nasty surprise this morn.... jillian Michaels DVD before six.

How you all doing?
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    In the gym at 6am as usual. Actually got there too early as the gym wasn't even open yet!

Usually I'm the only female in the free weights area...today (for majority of the same) I was the only person !
  • mbarrett1
    Options
    *sigh* I'm still having problems with my back and I couldn't quite face getting up. :(

Will go for a walk later instead. Getting fed up now.
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    40 minutes in the gym this morning, would have been longer but had to de-frost my car first :( Does all that scraping count as burning calories lol!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    *sigh* I'm still having problems with my back and I couldn't quite face getting up. :(

Will go for a walk later instead. Getting fed up now.

feel better soon..bad backs are so annoying,they impact on everything