6am fitness buddies

Options

Replies

• lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    *sigh* I'm still having problems with my back and I couldn't quite face getting up. :(

Will go for a walk later instead. Getting fed up now.

Get better soon. :flowerforyou: Not being able to exercise when you want is a right pain in bum
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Ooo Busy day, Swim again for me this morning. was really tired and not in the mood for it at all. Hate it when there is 3 or 4 in a lane.
  • spg71
    Options
    In again, going for 5 in a row this week.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    ripped in 30 done before six. yay!!!
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    woke up with alarm at 6 and finally dragged weary backside out for a run at 6:30...aiming to do this twice more this week. :smile:
  • MissB46
    MissB46 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    6.30 in the gym - stronglifts and now on 67.5kg for Squats & Deadlifts......still stuck on the Overhead press at 30kg failing on the very last rep :sad: , then did some random kettlebells stuff, swings, clean and lifts and turkish getups with a 16kg....I am actually quite impressed with myself!!
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    Normally run in the evening, but got up early this morning and did a 5 mile run, was great in the daylight, sun was even out and I felt great afterwards......am I converting to join you crazy early morning people...will wait and see until the next time my alarm clock goes off!
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    Normally run in the evening, but got up early this morning and did a 5 mile run, was great in the daylight, sun was even out and I felt great afterwards......am I converting to join you crazy early morning people...will wait and see until the next time my alarm clock goes off!
  • spg71
    Options
    Have to say when the sun is up and the blue sky morning, doing exercise first thing is actually quite nice, i just swim in the mornings and it leaves the evening free for a run or if the weather is nice Bike ride.
  • mbarrett1
    mbarrett1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I still keep waking up at 5.30 but I just daren't do anything just yet. although I might try going for a walk tomorrow morning. Can't hurt myself more going for a walk right?!
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Woke up at 5.30, ten mins before my alarm, did a few jobs around the house though so didn't get it the gym till nearly 7.00 :( On a positive note, I've not got to pick my daughter up for work for the rest of the week so can spend longer in the gym :)
  • spg71
    Options
    Swim for me empty pool as well, win win.
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Thursday workout done.
    Only one more to go.
    Yay!
  • spg71
    Options
    Another mile this morning :)

One more day and lie in :):)
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    In the gym from 6.45 till 8.00 this morning - Happy Friday Eve everyone! :)
  • spg71
    Options
    wooo hoo

2 weeks with 5 in a row early morning swims :)

Treated myself to a latte, bad news my clothes are going back to 90`s baggy style :D
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Well done spg! :)

2 weeks with 4 days out of 5 at the gym for me. Treated myself to a new pair of running shoes off Amazon :D
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    I only ever aim for four day week....and managed it nicely....well done everyone.
    I might leave it till seven to workout tomorrow.
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Mon day done and dusted. I know a lot of people look upon the clocks going forward as losing an hour,I gained an hour's peace and quiet from the birds this morn. Winning situation!!!!
  • mbarrett1
    mbarrett1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was up this morning after my week enforced break. And it felt great!