6am fitness buddies

Options

Replies

• harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Count me in :smile:
    I have been fostering a dog since last week and have been up before 6 am (not including Sat or Sun) and have been out with him, he is doing me the world of good.
  • nikkiskip79
    nikkiskip79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in also.. ill start tomorrow morning at 6 :) i definitely need the incentive to do this as i seriously do not have time on the evening. after working full time coming home to sort out two children with food and homework then their bedtime routine as well as working on my business orders when they are in bed.. i seriously do not have enough hours in the day..

So morning is definitely the best time for me while they are still fast asleep i can prance around my living room to a fitness dvd or hit the treadmill for half an hour
  • dankas001
    dankas001 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hi all managed 40minute walk with dog this morning going to get early night tonight c ya tomorrow xx
  • nicwillett
    nicwillett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Woohoo well done us! I'm aching a lot now but I'm so happy we did it!!! I will check in again at 6am tomorrow. You are all fab and don't let the gloomy winter morning make you stay in bed. We will feel so good that we got up. Night x
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wakey wakey

Swim time
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Wakey wakey

Swim time
    Morning! Well done :) My internet wasn't working at 6 but I was up and increased to 12 sun salutations this morning. I'm going to ache!! Got time for a nice walk before work. How did everyone else do? x
  • harley1968
    Options
    I was up and out at 6.10 this morning with the dog, we managed 20 minutes....:smile:
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Up at 5.45 in the gym for 6.45 and did 32 minutes run. Would have gone on but the blister on my toe I got from walking on Sunday started giving me jip! :cry: I'll put a plaster on and try again tomorrow
  • nikkiskip79
    nikkiskip79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i did it this morning... working out at 6.30am.. i was sooo tired tho and still half asleep.. think i trod on my own feet about 3 times lol
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I got up at 6-10am tuesday and wednesday (today) this week for the gym. (first time in yonks!) Its sooo much better than going after work!!

How is everyone getting on?

Feel free to add me, its nice to have friends with similar routines! x
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I start work much later on a Wednesday, so was up at eight for a run, then 30mins circuit training.
    See you in the morn!!!
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Well done everyone. I'm knackered!!! Aching like mad and just realised that I cant ever remember exercising properly two days in a row before.But I'm not giving up. I'm going to bed mega early tonight though, ready for day three. See you in the morning (and feel free to add me as a friend) x P.S. try Compeed for your blister, its brilliant x
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Work out done...ready to face the day!!!
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Well done, me too...but it was really haaaard! Not the getting up but the stomach muscles. I feel good now though, ready to face the day.
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Didn't make it this morning and now feel proper sluggish after being all bright n bushy tailed yesterday!!! :ohwell: Definitely going tomorrow!!
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    today was offically rest day and i loved getting up at 7-10am instead of 6-10am, but i have to say i couldnt really tell that i had slept any longer... Glad i didnt gym though as i am acheing today!

Back to the 6-10 starts tomorrow, and the OH is working all weekend so will be gyming sat and sun too :) Cant remember the last time i excersized 5x in one week! (except for 30day shred, but thats was more 25mins of uncommitted pain!!)

well done to everyone that made it this morning!
  • harley1968
    Options
    Was up and out at 6 am with the dog for a brisk 25 minute walk, and it was freezing lol
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this thread! Who wants to be my fitness buddie ?
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this 6am routine !
    How often do you do this ?
    Have you started it yet?
    I will start tommorow morning ! Count me in!
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bag packed, breakfast made for the morning (google overnight oats there so so tasty), chores done

Early night for a change woooo hoooo (other chores can sod off)