6am fitness buddies

Options

Replies

• nicwillett
    nicwillett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bag packed, breakfast made for the morning (google overnight oats there so so tasty), chores done

Early night for a change woooo hoooo (other chores can sod off)

You are organised SPG! (Special Patrol Group from the Young Ones?) My lunch is ready too and early night for the last 6am start for me this week. Bit of a lie in Saturday I think! Night all, I will check in first thing x
  • nicwillett
    Options
    I'm in for this 6am routine !
    How often do you do this ?
    Have you started it yet?
    I will start tommorow morning ! Count me in!

Hoping to do this every week day. Check in when you are up :)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Glad you're not expecting it at weekend!!!

Workout complete..happy Friday everyone!!
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Morning, swim time.

Yes it's SPG from the young ones.
  • spg71
    Options
    Well that was a major effort this morning, hard to get out of bed, hard to actually do the training.

Still all done and now i can wallow in my own self pity at work feeling really tired. Its now officially a "non productive Friday" :)
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    In the gym for 6.30 this morning and managed 5 km without needing a crash team :happy:
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I was up and out the door at 6 am with the dog for a good 30 minute brisk walk and again it was freezing, but we did it :smile:
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Got a good workout in this morning but feeling tired now! Work will be long today, roll on half 5 home time!

Just seen that most of you are actually managing to get your workout started by 6am! thats insane! I am getting up at 6am - make morning smoothie, get dressed in gym stuff and then at the gym just before 7. Dont think i would survive the day if i make it any earlier lol!

Well done everyone who made it this morning :)
  • nicwillett
    Options
    I am so tired its unbelievable!!! I still managed to get up though but it was a gigantic struggle. So glad that its the weekend, I need to recover. See you all on Monday? Im sure it will get easier the more we do this and I would never have done it if you werent doing it too xx
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Morning, swim time.

Yes it's SPG from the young ones.

Marcus Kimber who made SPG was our English teacher at school in the 80s. He brought SPG and some other puppets in one day (one was a plug socket) , it was brilliant!
  • spg71
    Options
    That is beyond awesome :)

Enjoy the extra time in bed in the mornings all, i need it this week for sure.
  • spg71
    Options
    Week 2 then

Wakey wakey.

(eeek im tired)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Workout done.
    Yay!
  • MissB46
    MissB46 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - pretty new to the group, I been to the gym for 6am this morning. Started the 5x5 stronglift programme.

I prefer going at this time now as in the evening the place drives me mad!!! Way too busy, was the first person in the 'boys' weightroom this morning :smile:
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Ooh that was hard! But we did it so well done us! I did my usual sun salutations and a walk. Seems to suit me at the moment and getting easier every day :)
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Hi everyone - pretty new to the group, I been to the gym for 6am this morning. Started the 5x5 stronglift programme.

I prefer going at this time now as in the evening the place drives me mad!!! Way too busy, was the first person in the 'boys' weightroom this morning :smile:
    Impressive or what!!!!!!
  • spg71
    Options
    Woooohooooo 45min swim this morning all freestyle, went really well considering how tired i felt when the alarm went off.

Well done us.
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My second Monday morning in the gym!! Feeling dead chuffed with myself as usually Monday's are a no-no because of wine drinking over the weekend, but I'm doing dry January so might as well make the most of it lol :happy:
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I was up early Saturday & Sunday (not 6 am) taking the dog out, but back to early this morning up and out the door for 5.55 am for a good brisk 1/2 and hour in the cold :smile:
  • spg71
    Options
    Agree,

Its madness in the evenings at every gym i have been to. Its not so bad after 1900 or so, but it takes even more motivation than getting up early than to go the gym especially in wintertime.