6am fitness buddies

Options

Replies

• TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awake at 5.45 in the gym for 6.45, going try harder to get moving quicker next time instead of getting back in bed with a mug of coffee!! :ohwell:
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I might try this tomorrow - pilates only though, I feel awful if I try to do cardio before I've been up for 2 hours.
  • nicwillett
    nicwillett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Did my usual sun salutations plus some weights. Feeling really inspired by you all. Roll on spring and its nicer outside...
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    5k done, back in bed with cuppa now :)
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Was up and out at 6 am (in the sleet) dog walking, bless him he loves it.....feel like going back to bed now :yawn:
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    Had a rest this morning as got a bit of lower calf pain from yesterday's running. Think probably best if I have a break from running and go back to the stepper tomorrow
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Today was my rest day, which was lucky as i woke up poorly :( Have been hitting the lemsips all day but probably means i cant go tomorrow either. Not impressed as i have the mother in laws birthday tea tomorrow night so wanted to earn a few extra cals!!

Oh well, guess ill be gyming it over the weekend!
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Had a rest this morning as got a bit of lower calf pain from yesterday's running. Think probably best if I have a break from running and go back to the stepper tomorrow
    Very sensible :)
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Today was my rest day, which was lucky as i woke up poorly :( Have been hitting the lemsips all day but probably means i cant go tomorrow either. Not impressed as i have the mother in laws birthday tea tomorrow night so wanted to earn a few extra cals!!

Oh well, guess ill be gyming it over the weekend!
    *kitten* :(
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Was up and out at 6 am (in the sleet) dog walking, bless him he loves it.....feel like going back to bed now :yawn:
    Sleet? Oh no!!! Please don't snow... Well done I am impressed!
  • nicwillett
    Options
    You are amazing! I must get out running before the clocks change and it gets light. Brighton seafront is too full of skinny beautiful people for me to run in daylight :D
  • nicwillett
    Options
    Yoga and walk for me at 6.30am and going to get some weights in this eve sometime. Have a great Friday and weekend folks, I am away till Monday and cant get to this group on my (not so) smart phone. But will be thinking of yoooooooou xxxxx
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    You are amazing! I must get out running before the clocks change and it gets light. Brighton seafront is too full of skinny beautiful people for me to run in daylight :D

Know how you feel,I change my running route at weekend for fear of bumping into anyone I know.
    Have a great weekend!
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Sooooooooooo tired, i already have "epic struggle" to in my mind to get up in the morning :(
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Up and done... I think I'm odd in the fact,I'm awake ages before my alarm, and have to force myself to stay in bed until 5.30 before I get up and exercise.
    Different story at weekend mind....
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Up and out the door at 5.55 am this morning, feeling tired now....will have a little bit of lie in tomorrow...maybe out by 7 am :smile:
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Another 50mins of swimming this morning

Great job everyone, really looking forward to a lie in if i actually can lie in.
  • TLwineguzzler
    Options
    30 mins cardio this morning and a few weights. Need to go in the morning as well because its the 1st February and I need to earn some wine calories!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • loddie26
    Options
    Count me in ! I've ran twice this week !
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    I'm unfortunately having to have an extra hour and half in bed whilst I wait for park to open so I can run there....shame.
    :)