30 day shred

Options
i am on day 2 of the shred.. thought if any were doing it we could support each other while Jill shreds us into shape.

Replies

• domqui
    domqui Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    About to do day 5!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    nice!! great work!
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    On day 2... We can do this together...
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 15 in level 2. I do it about every other day along with Bodypump and Bodycombat at my gym. Have definitely stalled on weight loss--up and down the same 3 pounds. But losing inches in my arms, waist, hips, and most in my thighs! Doing it tonight and my biggest challenge is I always think my body wants to give out but it's really all in my head. Those plank jacks are killer! Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    yes we can zoe! im heading off to do it now
  • duffgurl
    duffgurl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started day 2 yesterday ☺ Looking forward to day 2. C'mon y'all we can do it!
  • JCLondonUK
    Options
    Did day 1 of Level 1 yesterday, and I'm sore today! :smile:

Going to keep at it though. Im looking forward to being fitter and stronger. It's a great DVD.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    great job guys keep at it.. today is day 3 for me.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1 Level 1 today.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    ill start over with you.. i skipped a day tom started and i was sick.. so today is day 1.. heres to us getting stronger each day.
  • rondaj05
    Options
    ill start over with you.. i skipped a day tom started and i was sick.. so today is day 1.. heres to us getting stronger each day.

Sounds good!
  • rondaj05
    Options
    I did Day 1 Level 1 today.

Day 2 - Sore and feeling it tonight... :yawn: :blushing:
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    such a good sore.. way to go!
  • rondaj05
    Options
    such a good sore.. way to go!

True! I think I went to sleep the minute my head hit the pillow! LOL! :laugh:
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    Need advice..

Someone told me that I should mix up the levels.. Do level one then next day level 2 next day level 3 and keep changing them. Said that way same muscles are not being used Daily and won't get bored,,, they said for the higher level that you can do the easier exercise with one of the girls..

What do you all think?
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    i am going by Jilian she said level 1when your ready go to level 2. do level 2. she works your whole body so im sticking with 1 and even that with my ra i have to modify some.
  • taramcfarlan
    taramcfarlan Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I joined the "Biggest Loser" contest at my church, lost five pounds in one week last week, but this week I have slacked. I can tell I haven't exercised like I should, yesterday I attempted to do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, level 1, I phoned it in after 15 mins. Today, I went to the workout room at my church, walked on the treadmill, and was huffin' and puffin' at 7 minutes!!! What is wrong with me!!! I only did 10 mins. on it, but then I did some strength training, ab crunches and stretching. I'm happy to be a part of this group here. I really need someone to call me every morning and get me moving....lol. 870-224-4908. I am 42 years old, 5'10, at a horrible 282 presently - started contest at 284, dropped down to 279 on Sunday, weighed myself today and I've gained 3 lbs. already this week! Get with it, I tell myself!! Someone told me to eat 1400 cals a day, so starting yesterday I am faithfully counting my cals. I'm not making anymore excuses, sore heel or not, I'm getting this weight off!!! I am supposed to be a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding in Florida in May, I want to lose at least 50, if not 60 lbs. My friend Amber is a good support, but she's not checking on me like I wish she would. The biggest loser contest weighs in every 2 weeks, almost at the end of the first week, I can do this. Contest ends March 30th, it's a 12 week challenge. Amber says we should shoot for me being 250 by then. I hope so.
  • taramcfarlan
    taramcfarlan Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i am going by Jilian she said level 1when your ready go to level 2. do level 2. she works your whole body so im sticking with 1 and even that with my ra i have to modify some.

how did you get your 31 lbs. to go banner on here?
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    hmmmm.. let me look and i will get back to you
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    ok click community.. than where it is bold letters home recent topics. my topics.. settings.. click setting and check mark the box to show ticker in posts.

hope that helps..